Sun ^__^!

For The First Time Lovers..

Sungmin's POV

She is crazy..Definitely Crazy! Aish! What will I do now? maybe I just need to enjoy? Whatever! Maybe this is just the start of it! Maybe if I just  study here and just go in the flow to Chaerin it will be okay!? But I really loved to go in Kirin arts..But URGH! Stupid Sungmin! 

I should go to my friend! I should relax and not to think what will happen!! Aish!
BUT..My car ! The nitro stucks! !

End Of POV

While in the market..

Sunny's POV

Aigoo,Such a hot afternoon! I'm still here in the market! I should enroll now! Aigoo.. Omma is such a monster! Why did she buy a place here? She should bought the place in the mall! It's cool! but..here in the market? selling Meats,Beefs,Fish! Aigoo...By the way..Yeah~ It's hard but I have my younger Sisters...Hhhmm..maybe I should ready now for enrolling and let them do the job?

Sunny: Seohyun ahh!!! Yoona!!!!!
Yoona: Neh~ Unnie?
Sunny: Don't leave here arraseo?
Yoona: WAE!!??
Sunny: I will enroll now! I need to go to college you know?!
Yoona: But Omma said..
Sunny: SSssshhhh!!! Of course this is our secret!! 
Yoona: Unnie~ I want to go too!!
Sunny: Seohyun needs your help!
Seohyun: Unnie!?
Sunny: Why?
Seohyun: Why do you call me?
Sunny: You and Your Yoona unnie,Don't leave here arraseo!!?
Seohyun: WHY!!??
Yoona: She will enroll in college!
Seohyun: WHAT!!?? Unnie do you want to die!?? Omma will kill you!!

Yeah~ Yeah~ Yeah~ I know! We can't enter college! WHY? We don't have enought money to afford that! we are not so rich! We are so poor! BUT! I need to go to college! I want to study! I want to learn! and FYI I have my own money! I always keeping mine! So it's not a problem! LUCKILY in Parang Univ. is not that so expensive! I can afford it by my own! HUH!! Honestly I want to enter in Kirin! I will study too someday! Haha! If i got a Good job! but now,I need to sacrifice a little to afford Parang! 

Seohyun: Unnie~
Sunny: Yeah~ I know! but I have my own money!!
Yoona: What?! You take our money!
Sunny: MY OWN MONEY! can you clean your ears Yoona!!??
Yoona: Aigoo,Mianhae~ But unnie!
Sunny: I made my words! Don't tell it to Omma arraseo??!
Seohyun: Hhhmmm..Arraseo!

Honestly I want to help them too! I want them to learn,to study in where I will study! But I can't afford it for them! I want to give them a bright lives! But I can't! Omma will disgrace me! She will said I am Insulting her~ But Im not! I just want to help her! When Appa dies many years ago she was so sad! I mean like she changed! She was not the sweet Omma like we always use too! Seohyun stop for studies because of "WE CAN'T AFFORD SCHOOL TUITION!" So,Yoona and I just two of us finish HighSchool! But Seohyun did not! I feel pity on her! So Omma became more strict! SHe said we will not go in College because It was nothing! 

Seohyun: We will help you Unnie~
Sunny: Don't worry after I finish my college! I will try my best so both of you can enter college too! Arraseo?
Yoona: NEH!
Seohyun: NEH~ Good Luck Unnie!

SO! I leave the market! I skip the main entrance and go to the back! I take a shower first in my home! LUCKILY! Omma was not their! I wonder where she is!?? But Its not my problem! I should problem the UNIV.

When I got their in the UNiverstiy!..
OMO! It was so big! I never thought that this public Univ. Will be this SO BIG~ Hahaha..How lucky am I?

I enter the Main Office..as I can see..Many students were enrolling too! Wwoohh! So this school will have a many bunch of Peoplw I LIKE THAT! 

Secretary: Yes? Ms.?
Sunny: Lee Sunny..
Secretary: Lee Sunny? Arraseo,JUst wait here I will check your requirements..
Sunny: Ahh~ Neh! 

I sit in the waiting area..
Wew! This school is such a blast! All of the room have an aircon! Tsk! I should take a bath everyday or else I will smell market!

Sunny: Annyeong~

I said to the girl beside me. Of course I want to gain some friends! I don't want to have an awkward feeling when  am studying in this University..

Sunny: What's your name?

I said..She just look at me and smle..

Taeyeon: I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice meeting you..
Sunny: AH~ Neh! Nice meeting you..AHM? What course did you take..
Taeyeon: Ahhm,About Arts..why?
Sunny: OH? jjinja? Where same! 
Taeyeon: Really? that's good! Atleast we are friends now..
Sunny: Oh~ Yeah! we are Friends! Hahaha..

So while waiting..We are chatting like forever! Of course we became friends! She is so friendly that's why!!

Secretary: Ahhm? Lee Sunny!?
Sunny: NEH!?
Secretary: your Requirements was not aquairable..
Sunny: WHAT??!!
Secretary: you can't take the Exam today..It means come next week! We need to check your requirements..
Sunny: Jjinja? B-but! It was all complete! before coming here! I check all of it! And it was all complete..
Secretary: Jjinja? so..We will contact your parents first or You just wait for next week?

What a heavy question! I don't need to tell it to Omma! She will kill me! I will tell her if I finally take the exam! BUt! I can't take!

Taeyeon: I think you should contact your parents..
Sunny: NO! I just wait.
secretary: Arraseo..
Taeyeon: Is that so?
Sunny: NEH~

Then the secretary leave..AIGOO~ What about now! It such a big disappointment!

Taeyeon: are you ok?
Sunny: Of course I am..
Taeyeon: Are you sure? It seems you are depressed!
Sunny: AH~ Haha! Ani-oh!
Taeyeon: Hhhmm..That's good!

Secreatry: Kim Taeyeon!
Taeyeon: NEH?
Secretary: You can take the exam now..

She look at me..

Taeyeon: Ahm? Sunny-ahh!?
Sunny: Hhmm?
Taeyeon: Can you wait for me until I finish?
Sunny: Sure..Why not?
Taeyeon: Thank you..I leave first..I be back soon..
Sunny: Neh~ Do your best!

Then she leave,Aish! What a bad day! I thought I will not have a problem! BTW! I just wait one week! It is not so long.

End Of POV

Sungmin's POV

What a bad day! FIrst I enroll in Parang! Second my friend is not at home! Badtrip!
OH!? Chaerin is calling me,Should I answer? Or not! I should answer! She will kill me later if not!

(@ Conversation)
Chaerin: HIYA! Oppa!!
Sungmin: Neh?
Chaerin: Where are you! How dare you leave me just like that!! I don't have my chaperone for your information!! 
Sungmin: So? What will I do?
Chaerin: Take me here! I'm still in the unniversity waiting for you!!
Sungmin: I don't want to.

Then I heard her..WIMPING! Haha! Is she crying..?

Sungmin: Are you crying Chaerin?
Chaerin: OPPA!!!!!!!!! 
Sungmin: Alright! I'm just teasing you! Haha! Take care arraseo..I come now!
Chaerin: Be faser Oppa! Someone is ditching me here!
Sungmin: What? Who?
Chaerin: Just be faster!!
(End of POV)

AISH! Now I need to go back in the university? Just to take her? Why she didn't call her driver instead!? PABO!

Then,here I am in the School I hate..Where Is she?
I walk to the Office.but she was not their..Aigoo..I'm hungry now..Where is she?
I need to be faster! 

"OOppFFf!!" Said the girl. I BUMPED! Oh crap! What did I do?
"OW! I'm sorry..I didn't saw you.."
"HIya! I'm not that so small!"
"I'm sorry.." Then I help her to stand up..
"It's ok! It's my fault too.." She said..
"Hhmm..I'm sorry,But did you see a woman here? Blond headed?" I ask.
"There a lots o woman here" 

I wonder what's her name? She was not like my younger sister! She was good! 

"The woman who is wearing some VIntage clothes..And bringing an Hermes bag? Kinda tall..but not."
"I'm sorry..but I didn't see...maybe you need to call her! or just wait here! And ask her to come here." She suggest..

Maybe she's right! I need to wait here! And ask Chaerin to come here..

"Arraseo.."
"Hhmm" 

So we both sitted! I thought..All of the girls was liked Lee CHAERIN! My monster younger sister! But then I am wrong..She was different!

"By the way I'm Sungmin and you are?"
"Sunny...Lee Sunny.." 

End Of POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
Another Chappy! I know it was kinda Boring! Haha!
Most of it was Sunny's POV..I actually put most of Sunny's POV so you can understand her Life..LOL! ^__~!
But you need to stay tune! 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!