Chapter - 3

Psychedelic Point
Ahhh..softness.....but why do I feel so hot? Chuljae slightly opened her eyes, seeing everything blurry. She sat up, stretching but paused as soon as she felt two pairs of eyes watching her. Two big guys were sitting beside each side of the bed. ~**~**~ Am I a television? She thought, but without any warning, her stomach growled. Regardless of what the guys were thinking, Chuljae blurted out, "Do you guys have food?" She gave them her undeniable puppy eyes, anticipating hard. __________________________________________________________________________________ —Yoochun's POV— _______________________________ My jaw almost dropped. That's the first thing she asks after finding herself somewhere totally different from where she was before? Usuall a girl would scream and ask why she was here or who we were.... I looked over to Changmin only to find him absolutely astounded by this girl's behaviour. "Well?" she gave us a questioning look. "Sure," I replied. "Waaaaaaaaaaah, you're people are so nice! By the way, I'm Kim Chuljae and you two are...?" she trailed off. "Call we Yoochun," I smiled. "Shim Changmin." ~**~**~ I went to the kitchen and prepared a mug of hot chocolate, along with some cookies. Changmin suddenly strode in, pre-occupied in his thoughts. "You okay?" He looked at me wide-eyes, "I doubt that being is a human." I chuckled. "Remember what Jaejoong-hyung said? He defined her as a 'bizarre creature'. We just gotta cope with her." Changmin snorted. "Well, she did thank me fo—" before he could finish his sentence, we heard an ear-splitting shriek. We glanced at eachother before running to the source of the noise. "THIS IS THE APARTMENT I CAME INTO LAST NIGHT!!!" Chuljae shouted with a gleam of mischief in her eyes. "Yeah, so?" Changmin seemed irritated. Ignoring him, she started dancing happily with a towel in her hand in the bathroom. I sighed. Surprises every moment~ ~**~**~ Changmin clapped and beamed sarcastically at her, "That's phenomenally lunatic." "Thank you for the compliment," Chuljae shot back, bowing, which threw us both into a fit of laughter. "You're weird," Changmin managed to tell her in between his laughter. She innocently shrugged. "Your breakfast is ready by the way," I told her. "I'll be there in a while. Ummmm, am I allowed to stay her till I find myself a decent place to stay?" "Sure," Changmin replied. She can make anyone like her in a matter of a few minutes, I thought, as it didn't take her anything to change Changmin's mindset about her..... This was going to be one hell of a day. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ updated! PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!