BONUS CHAPTER

Alive World Tour

(A/N: this is just so random of me but i hope you'll like it! XD )

 

BONUS CHAPTER

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

I regret doing this. I regret it so sooo much! I shouldn’t have let Bom tag along! Oh dear god, she’s soooooo embarrassing. When I say embarrassing, it’s really EM-BAR-RAS-SING, HARDCORE. She had her arms looped around my arm and she’s giggling like a maniac. She has been acting like that ever since we stepped our feet in YG building’s premises.

 

Facepalm. Don’t even ask how she acted earlier just for me to allow her to go with me. Believe it or not she would have kissed my feet if she had to. Yes, exactly, that DES-PE-RATE.

 

We strolled our way towards the information desk to inform the information lady that I got an appointment with my boyfriend, who’s technically the one and only G-dragon. I am not blushing because of that…. I AM NOT BLU—oh fine I’m blushing. /tries to suppress cheeky smile.

 

Anyway, the lady there didn’t even let me speak a single word and just said I could proceed to Jiyong’s studio immediately oh and I noted that as she spoke to me, she kind of gave my best friend a doubtful look like saying, ‘Is she sane???’. I couldn’t blame the desk personnel for honestly Bom didn’t act like a human.

 

“Don’t worry she doesn’t bite” I just said and gave the desk lady a reassuring smile before pulling Bom with me to head to the studio.

 

On our way, I gave my abnormal of a best friend as short scolding coz she can’t continue being like that!

 

“Ya, Park Bom you better fix yourself before I decide to kick you out of this building and tell the guards to never ever let you come in again!” I hissed. Bom as if a robot suddenly changed state and quickly straightened up herself. The almost-psycho-looking Bom was all gone and she even gave me a salute.

 

“I’m sorry chief!” I just rolled my eyes at her silliness.

 

“Behave.” I warned for the last time with squinting eyes and she nodded hastily in response.

 

 

--

 

The elevator doors slid open and when we were about to step our way out, Bom suddenly gripped my arm. I turned to look at what’s wrong with her and oh brother, she had a dazzled expression on her face which spells another craziness ahead. I checked if Top was around, but I didn’t see the tall guy anywhere.

 

Back to Bom. She was still too caught by whatever she saw that she can’t even move from her spot and that I had to literally pull her out from the constricted walls of the elevator before its doors closes.

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with you again?!” I whispered irritatingly. Ughh Bom, she’s getting more abnormal every day I tell you.

 

“L-loo..look…” she raised her index finger and pointed ahead of us. I looked at that direction and saw a mini cafeteria.

 

“Oh…kay? You're hungry?” It’s official, I’m baby sitting a giant red head baby.

 

“No, pabo!!” she even called me pabo?! The guts of this girl!

 

“IT’S CORN!!!!” she squealed. I dared to look back again at that mini cafeteria and I noticed some customers had cobs of corn on their plates. Next thing I know, Bom was already skipping her way to the counter.

 

I had no choice but to follow her. Ugh, I’m frustrated more than ever because of this girl! How did she even become my best friend anyway??? Aish!

 

“Ya, I thought you’d want to see Top?” I asked her as she looked at the corns being served with sparkling eyes.

 

“Yeah…” she replied without even looking at me.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re choosing corn over Top now?” I asked and acted horrified. Well, truth to be told, Bom’s lifeline just depends on those two things: Top and Corn.

 

“Of course not! Both of them are equal in my hea—“ before Bom could even finish with her dramatic reply, my phone rang and thank God for whoever that person who called. I fished my phone from my pocket and answered it immediately.

 

“Dara!” the other line called.

 

“Ji?” and when after I said Jiyong’s nickname, I started hearing a giggle from my good for nothing best friend. I glared at her before pinching her sides so she would stop.

 

“Where are you now? Did you get lost or something?” he asked me and I wanted to say ‘No, I just got stuck baby sitting this abnormal friend whose salivating over those yellow kernels in front of her. But of course I didn’t reply to him that.

 

“Anniyo, don’t worry. I’m almost there” I said and when I looked at Bom she was still sending me those teasing stares. I fired her again with my laser glare beams and she averted her gaze back to the corn. Tch, for all I know she could still hear our conversation.

 

“Alright, I’ll wait for you here” he said.

 

“Okay, Bye” I said and was about to end the call but this jerk but sweet uh..kekeke.. boyfriend really just had to say,

 

“Ya, I love you” before ending every phone call. Uh please excuse my face as it turns itself into a tomato.

 

“Aish!....Iloveyoutoo, Illseeyoulater!, bye” I quickly said and definitely had to end the call because my not only good for nothing but also moment ruiner of a best friend started spazzing and fangirling at my side. I just really want to give her a solid punch on the face so she’d stop!

 

“I am gonna write a one shot fanfic about this!” she told me…uh what the hell is a fan fic..?

 

“Stop it! Let’s go now, Jiyong’s waiting for us” I stated and took her wrist so we could leave.

 

“Nuh-uh! As far as I know and ..heard, Jiyong only wants to see you and that doesn’t include me.” she stated matter of factly.

 

“And so??” I raised a brow at her.

 

“You can leave me here, I promise I won’t cause any trouble!” she guaranteed and held one hand up. But that only made me more doubtful. I didn''t argue anymore because i know that if I do, we'll just end up with nothing good.

 

I just sighed and let her be, “Fine. Just stay here and I’ll be back after a few okay?” and she nodded excitedly.

 

 

--

 

 

I knocked on the door of the room where Jiyong was supposed to be at. A few seconds after I knocked, the door opened and I was welcomed in by Teddy oppa. Like Jiyong, Teddy oppa is very dedicated to music too. The two of them spend almost half of their lives inside this studio. Yeah, dedicated like that. Oh, I forgot to mention, he’s very nice to me too well actually almost all people related to Jiyong treats me very nicely and that’s kind of shocking for my part coz I thought they’re gonna shoo me away and all that stuff. But oh well, maybe we just really have to expect the unexpected.

 

When I got inside, I saw no Jiyong. Teddy oppa said he just went to the restroom and will be back soon. I said okay and just sat on the couch as I waited. Not long after, Teddy stood up from his seat and told me he’s just going to go out for a while and have himself something to eat. So I was left there alone.

 

I wondered what’s taking Ji so long…sigh. I stood up from the soft couch and went to, which I believe, Jiyong’s table. I assume that’s his table because whenever I visit him here, I always find him sitting there and writing numerous and bundles of songs.

 

As I stood at the edge of his table I found lots of scattered music sheets on his desk. I skimmed my fingers on those sheets of paper as I looked at them and accidentally, I made some fell on the floor. So I stooped down to get them. When I stood up and was to place them back on the table, I found a picture of me lying there together with the other sheets that didn’t fell.

 

I felt my heart leapt as heat continuously scorched my cheeks. The idea of Jiyong getting his inspirations in making his songs from me made somersaults in my system. I don’t know why but there’s this unstoppable gigantic grin that wanted to escape my lips and no matter how hard I tried to suppress it, it just won’t hide and go back to wherever it came from. So at the end I was smiling like an idiot as I stared at my own picture.

 

‘Tch, that dragon is just sometimes unpredictably romantic. Hate him…hehe joke I love him, tch jerk..’

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a tight embrace. I gasped at the sudden contact but nonetheless, I relaxed when I was able to recognize that familiar manly scent. Manly but still had this small hint of soft and sweet lavender.

 

He rested his head on my shoulder and began to speak,

 

“Why were you smiling? Thought of me hm?” he teasingly asked and I scoffed at his comment.

 

“Conceited… derp”

 

“Derp? Anyway, whatever that means, I know you’re head over heels in love with this conceited .. uh derp?” he ended off unsurely and with a chuckle.

 

“I don’t know what derp means too, just heard that from Bom. Huh, excuse me? Me head over heels in love with you??” I faked a laugh before putting up a poker face and said "Not funny."

 

We stayed like that for a while before Jiyong started off with a new topic,

 

“Hey have you seen our spreading pictures in the net?” he asked me casually. My jaws almost fell down on the floor. Did he just said…our…p-pictures…in..the net..?! My eyes twitched. He even stated that news ever so casually, how could he????

 

“WHAT!?!?!?!” I quickly turned around to face him. And shock was very evident on my face.

 

“Relax, okay? Look at you, you look so shocked.” He stated the obvious and even told me to relax. Seriously, did he just tell me to freaking relax??! Uhm, do I still have to inform him that its his career that might get affected?

 

“But Jiyong! How about your fans..Oh my gosh…they might lea—“

 

“If they love me then they should learn to love you as well because I love you” he stated with a warm smile as he cupped my face.

 

Upon hearing him said those three sweet I mean stupid words, the unstoppable heat came creeping up my cheeks again. Gaaah, where’s this heat even coming from?? Aish and now I couldn’t even retort something back!

 

“Are you blushing?” he asked. Oh, no, no, no. I’m really am not blushing. Tsk. /sarcasm in the house

 

And he began laughing at me and I could only frown as I covered my stupid red face with my palms.

 

“Ugh you’re so cute, I love you!” he randomly said as his laughter subsided. He then pinched my nose but I didn’t react or anything, meh~

 

“Ya, I said I love you.”

 

“I know…” I murmured and it was his turn to scoff. I escaped from his embrace and hurdled to the couch. The derp hehe derp followed me and we sat on the couch. He sat way near me and I know he was just trying to annoy me by squeezing me so that I’d reply to his 'I love you'. But I’m not going to say that to him! Bleh!

 

“Yaaaa” he said as he repeatedly nudged me and to the point that he was already making me feel dizzy! Ughhh why are people so good at annoying the hell out of me!!?

 

“Fine, fine! I..I love you too” I said with the smallest voice I could muster up but though how small my voice was when I said that, the dragon was still able to hear.

 

I was supposed to give him a sideward glance to see his reaction but was taken aback when he suddenly turned his upper body to my side then hovered above me to settle a kiss on my lips. I was so stunned and got frozen on my seat. My eyes widened and of course those freakin butterflies went flying around my stomach just like every single time he kisses me.

 

Jiyong pulled back and he teased me by putting up a y smirk—oops! I mean just smirk, okay? on those lips of his. I just rolled my eyes at him, acting like i wasn't affected.

 

Out of the blue, my phone rang ruining our intimate time. Jiyong pouted before going back to his side of the couch and sat properly. I took my phone and saw that I received a message from Bom, I opened it.

 

“Darong!!! Just go home by yourself, nae? We’ll see each other at the dorm, okay?” Whaaaat? Whyy?? I scrolled down and the next text had my eyes widened into big plates.

 

“I’M WITH TABI OPPA AND WE’RE ON A DATE KEKEKEKE OMG <3333333” Holy mother of all!!!!!!!

 

“Ji! We got to find Bom!” I said throwing my phone back to my pocket.

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“She’s out with your friend Top!!” I said frantically

 

“And so??”

 

“AND SOOO???! Ji!! Bom is an alien in disguise I tell you!!” I said worriedly, Oh my god I don’t know what I’ll do if Top goes back here insane because of my weird of a best friend.

 

“Don’t worry that big guys is an alien too. So that makes the two of them the Alien Couple. Aish, just let them have their time and we’ll also have ours” Jiyong said to me with wiggling eyebrows.

 

What the!?!? I cant believe this…this…ert!! Ugh and that Bom! I told her to just stay there and don’t cause any trouble and now look what she did! Grrr.

 

My thoughts were disturbed when I saw Jiyong crawling towards me with a teasing grin on his face, "ACCCCKKK SHOOO SHOOO!!!!" I squealed as I tried to push this ert away but he just chortled before tackling me and tickled my sides.

 

 

---

 

What happened to Bom when Dara left....

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

As I waited patiently in line, I didn’t move my gaze away from that yellow corn. I am guarding it with my super vision. Oh dear corn, just a little more and we’ll be together. Wait for mommy, nae?

 

And in no time, It was already my turn to order. I put up a very huge happy face as I said,

 

“I’ll have that last cob of corn please?” Eh? Since when did I have a manly second voice?? My huge grin turned to a frown when I realized I said that order statement in unison with the person just right behind me.

 

How dare that person attempt to buy MY CORN!? AND THE FACT THAT I'M BEFORE HIM! HOW REALLY DARE HE?!

 

I didn’t even give that attempting-to-rob-my-corn person a glance and instead I looked at the counter person menacingly and spoke “THAT. IS. MY. CORN” with finality. But it seems like the guy behind me was up for a fight!

 

“You haven’t even bought that and you’re calling it yours? Psh, Mister, I’m going to buy that. Ignore the lady” he spoke and told the cashier. OH HE’S NOT TRYING ME, IS HE?!!

 

My face was all red and I was ready as hell to roar at that bastard. I turned around to finally see the ugly person’s face who was trying to steal my corn only to get the most shocking shocker event of my life

 

“HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY.....corn...” I trailed off and croaked at the last word. I felt like all the air inside my body was out as my eyes saw the man I was being pissed at awhile ago, IT WAS FREAKING DAMN CHOI SEUNGHYUN. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe this, I just cant. Please someone call an ambulance I think, I’m dying!!

 

 

I gulped and gulped to wet my dried throat. But no matter how many times I tried to speak and say something, my stupid mouth wouldn’t function! Let’s say maybe because my dear oppa was also staring directly at me with those perfect brown almond eyes. And I’m very honest when I tell you that I saw his eyes twinkled the moment our gazes met!!

 

Our “eye locking” got cut when we heard an irksome cranky voice interrupted the scene.

 

“Can you please decide now who’s gonna buy that last piece of corn” he demandingly said.

 

We both shot the man a glare and I just know he regretted that he interrupted our moment coz he recoiled and said a small sorry.

 

“We’re not going to buy that anymore. We’re just gonna eat somewhere else” Tabi coolly said to the tedious cashier man. All that time I was just adoring his gorgeousness and how beautiful the word “We” slipped of his attractive mouth. Oh and did I mention that my soul died when he declared, We, wait lemme repeat that, WE are going to eat somewhere else and that’s almost means A DATE!!! IM GOING TO HAVE A DATE WITH MY TABI!! SEE? I TOLD YOU! I KNEW THAT TWINKLE IN HIS EYES A WHILE AGO MEANT SOMETHING! HUMUGUH IF THIS IS A DREAM, NOBODY DARES TO WAKE ME UP!

 

He looked at me and bobbed his head, “Shall we?” he asked with that oozing y voice of his and all I could respond was a nod. He offered his arm and of course who am I to deny his invitation? I looped my arm around his and we exited the YG premises.

 

As soon as we got out of the building he immediately asked my name. Oh my gaaaaawddddd!!! Can you believe this?? BIGBANG's TOP's ASKING FOR MY FREAKING NAME!!

 

“I’m Bom” I shyly and calmly said but inside I was a rampant ruckus.

 

“Oh, what a beautiful name that is” he said and gave me a wink. I swear to God, my ovaries just exploded because of that godly wink he did.

 

Now believe me when I say DREAMS DO COME TRUE COZ MINE JUST DID!

 

--

first of all, im very happy you guys liked this fic. ~(^o^)~
your comments and subs made me very happy, i love you all and thank you so much!!! <33333
soooo, ill see you guys around, yeah? (✿◠‿◠)