HANDSOME'S CALL

Alive World Tour

 

CHAPTER FOUR: HANDSOME’S PHONECALL

 

 

 

BOM’S POV:

 

 

Where did that Dara go? What’s taking her so long! It’s already three in the morning and she’s still not here! 1 and a half hours had already passed! My gosh, my dear corn huhu.

 

 

 

A few more minutes passed and finally the door swung open, without breaking my graze from my laptop I knew it was Dara.

 

 

 

“Gosh, what took you so—AHHH! What happened to you?!” I got terrified when I saw her not so good state. She was all covered with flour, oil and she smelled like eggs! I thought she went to the grocery store not to a bakery.

 

 

 

“Some disaster happened back at the grocery store. Don’t ask further, here’s you corn” she said in one breath and placed the plastic bag containing the cans of corn on her my table.

 

 

 

“Oh..kay!” I let it pass as I held the cans of corn in my hands and marveled at the yummy delightful yellow treats. Hmm yum I can’t wait to eat them!

 

 

 

Dara fished out her phone and keys from her pocket and placed it on my table. She said she’s going to take a bath for she’s a big mess which was hundred percent true. But before she could even enter the comfort room her phone rang and because I was near it I checked who it was.

 

 

 

‘Handsome’ the screen flashed.

 

 

 

HANDSOOOME? Who the hell is this?

 

 

 

“Who’s handsome?” I asked curiously and she stumbled her way to reach the phone from my desk but I was just quick enough to grab it before her.

 

 

 

“No one! Just give it back” she tried to pass the topic but no way Im gonna let her through! I GOT TO KNOW WHO’S HANDSOME!!

 

 

 

“Don’t wanna tell me? Then I’m gonna find it out myself then” I declared and pressed the answer key. I saw Dara’s face went all horrified and turned into a big ‘O’ shape for she was whisper-screaming ‘NOOOOO!’ at me.

 

 

 

“He-llo?” I spoke.

 

 

 

“Dara?”

 

 

 

“This is not Dara. Who’s this?”

 

 

 

“Oh..I’m..uh..Jiyong” the man on the other line seemed to decide whether or not he should tell me his name. But upon hearing it, his voice all of a sudden became very familiar to me and it came to me who it was. CHRIST IT WAS KWON JIYONG AKA THE GREAT ALMIGHTY G DRAGON!!!!!

 

 

 

“……” I became speechless at the realization and can only look at Dara with a very shocked face while she looked back at me with a very worried expression

 

 

 

“Hello?” the great and awesome leader of Big Bang called me out

 

 

 

“Uh..uh..y-yes..j-just w-wait a..s-sec” I stumbled on my words. I covered with one hand the part of the phone where you speak and motioned Dara to come closer to me with my other free hand.

 

 

 

She quickly went to me and whispered,

 

 

 

“I told you, it’s no one!”

 

 

 

“NO ONE!? OH GOODNESS! THIS IS G DRAGON FOR GOD’S SAKE!!” I half screamed at her for I cannot get on with my full blast screaming because our dear Big Bang leader might hear.

 

 

 

“And so…what?” she dared to asked me so what?! SO WHAT!?

 

 

 

“Why did you not tell me!? Aish, we’ll talk about this later, now go and talk with Jiyong oppa!” I ordered her as I spoke the last words with glee and shoved her phone to her ears.

 

 

 

“What should I say?!” she mouthed at me before she talked with him. I just shrugged, I want her to do her own moves. Of course, I made her pissed so she groaned before she entertained Jiyong.

 

 

 

“What do you want now?” she asked, her tone laced with pure annoyance. Gosh! I can’t believe this girl really!

 

 

 

To hear more of their conversation, I held my ear close against the other side of Dara’s phone. She tried to push me away but I didn’t budge. And I heard our dear Kwon Jiyong oppa say to her,

 

 

 

“Was that your mother? Anyway, Hi I just wanted to ask how have you been?” ME!? DARA’S MOTHER? THE HELL!? But shrug that comment first, let’s talk about JIYONG OPPA ASKING MY BEST FRIEND HOW WAS SHE! KYAAAAA!! 

 

 

 

Now now now, I just can’t believe my geek of a best friend is starting to lace her own love story now. *teary eyed* She grew up so fast. Okay, enough with my drama Im starting to sound like a real mother now

 

 

 

I guess it’s all clear to all of you my friends, that this part marked the start of Sandara Park’s, the anti-social, the geekest among geekest, love story with our Kwon Leadah!!

 

 

 

--

annyeong~ :3 hehehe
woooow we already have 44 subbies for this story ;A; 
you guys are really jjang and very quick ninjaaas O:
thank you very much people thank you so much i cant ...even... waaah~ XP


BEFORE COMMENT TIME, I'd just like to clarify some stuffs. :)
So just like what I said at the foreword, this story would be short :D
and uhm actually before i started to post this here, i already finished doing it.
so i know you guys have lots of expectations, and if ever this story finishes and ur
expectations weren't met. i hope u guys could forgive me ToT mianhae? :(




COMMENT TIME:

 

@linlin_10: Okay dear, breathe in . breathe out, calm down? :)
Alright? HAHAHAHA! XD KEEP CALM AND LOVE DARAGON~ \(*o*)/

@daragon1812: Kekekeke that's alright :3 You are welcome!! :D

@zarin86: Thank you!! :D

@myjane07: hehehe i actually finished writing this story before i
posted it. so i just hope it'll meet ur expectations, but if doesn't..mianhae ToT
aw. thank you, you take care too! :)

@abya01: lol do not let bom know what? XDDD kkk here's an update :)

@myjoyce1986: lol take it slow. hahaha im very happy u love this fic <33
well dara's attitude would stay like that...i think. well oh well i can't
speak more of what's gonna happen next :D u guys should wait okie? hehehe.
thank you again!! ^o^

@bijabbers: thank you!! :3 lol well u have daragon moments for this chapter and 
another on the next chapter :) kkkkk XD i like pandara too! they're cute :)

@Jaenah: Kamsahamnida~~ XD here's an update! :D kkk btw, i love those cute stuffs u used!!
the stars and the happy face tthingy, cute!! :3

@ApplerUra: Hehehe oh yes she does play hard to get here huh? :3 here's ur update!! :)

@faithandhope: Thank you so much XD Here's an update :)

@ifizzlesizzle: lol i love ur username, it sounds cute *squish squish* :) Anyway, glad u like it!! :D

@daragonlover: omooo!! waeyoooo? D: D: kekekeke

@pinkandblue: hi :) just updated~ XD

@heydara: kekekeke chill down! :3 just updated!! kkkk :)

@bubble_hearts: awie awie awie im very glad you love it! :3 here's ur update :D

@abya01: is it just me or u really commented twice? O: OMOOOO!!
if u really did commented twice, geeez. im really sorry for updating 
just now. ToT and thank you for commenting two times kkkkk <33 

i hope i didnt miss anybody :D
kkk thanks again for the subs and comments!!

comment and subscribe? :D