ENCORE STAGE

Alive World Tour

 

CHAPTER FIVE: ENCORE STAGE

 

 

 

BOM’S POV:

 

 

Guess where we are heading!!

 

 

 

Oh yes dear, we’re heading to another Big Bang concert!

 

 

 

It’s been a year since Dara and Jiyong’s first encounter. Today actually marks the first year of them knowing each other.

 

 

 

Ever since that night, our Kwon leader never did let go of our dear geek. At first, it was obvious that Jiyong oppa’s purpose was just to piss Dara but eventually our dear Dragon wasn’t able to resist Dara’s uniqueness and he started to fall in love with her. Dara is just one lucky woman! The great G dragon never missed a day without calling Dara. He sends her flowers, chocolates but most of the times teddy bears of different sizes so don’t be surprised if you knock on our dorm’s door and a huge bear opens the door for you and welcomes you to come inside.

 

 

 

At first, Dara was playing hard to get, tch but I know she would fall and like Jiyong too. Like duh, our Jiyong oppa is such a sweet lover! The things being said to him on TV were all true. GD oppa is a true romantic, dear. And so after a couple of months of pursuing Dara he was able to make Dara agree to take it to the next level, which was to have a relationship of being more than friends. And when I learned about the news, I cried out of happiness and I hopped all around our dorm like a madwoman on the loose. I just cant…they’re just so perfect for each other!

 

 

 

Okay, so now. This is it. Dara and I are once again standing before the stage just like a year before.

 

 

 

“Okay, the concert will surely start in a few minutes. So let us check you up” I declared and started to check Dara.

 

 

 

Dara told me a few days before the concert that Jiyong told her he wanted to see her stand out among the crowd as soon as he sets his eyes on them just as like before. What a weird request, but what can we do? That was a request out from a love struck person.

 

 

 

I am just so glad that Dara ran to me for help to solve this problem.

 

 

 

“Flashlight?” I asked and she embarrassingly lifted the big lantern flashlight I forced her to bring. With this flashlight I assure all of you that Jiyong will be able to see her without any effort.

 

 

 

“Okay good, headband?” Dara brought the huge flashlight down and got the head band with a small led board clipped on it flashing the words “Saranghae Jiyong oppa” out of her bag.

 

 

 

“Bommie, seriously, I regret running to you for help. Just so you know” she spoke honestly.

 

 

 

A crease formed on my forehead hearing her comment,

 

 

 

“Aish, you’ll thank me later for sure” I remarked.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV:

 

 

Encore stage. That’s what I was waiting for. That’s the signal for Dara to wear the headband and turn the flash light on. Gosh, I can’t wait to see that moment!! Fan girling so much right now~

 

 

 

In between their performance, G dragon all of a sudden blurted out to the fans,

 

 

 

“Where are you? I told you to make yourself be seen! You stubborn person!”

 

 

 

Maybe I had hawk eyes because I was able to notice the reactions of the other members upon hearing their leader’s remark. Tabi, oh my dear Tabi quickly made a comment after that to cover up GD oppa,

 

 

 

“That means, you guys need to switch on all your light sticks and wave them in the air because coming next is our Encore stage!”

 

 

 

The fans began squealing and gullible as they were, they did and believed what Tabi said. Ah, if they only knew GD’s statement was for my dear best friend.

 

 

 

And that was all I need, I hastily told Dara to wear her headband on and set her gigantic flashlight ready and she obeyed.

 

 

 

Then music rang from the speakers and by just hearing a few notes I knew it was Ego that they’re gonna sing,

 

 

 

You’re different from other girls

You look pretty in anything you wear

Because you don’t come near me, I go.

I’ve just fallen for you

That’s true

 

 

 

 

Jiyong oppa started and sang the first lines. Oh how the lyrics resembles his relationship with Dara so muuuch!

 

 

 

“GO ON! TURN YOUR GADEGTS ON!” I ordered Dara, and once she switched her gigantic flashlight, all the people near us turned their heads to our direction and of course the man singing at the stage saw us as well, particularly Dara. And a huge grin quickly spread across his face, G dragon’s face! Our dragon boy is smiling like a hopeless romantic!! KYAAA!! THIS IS SO SWEEEEET!

 

 

 

“Dara omo omo!! It’s working!!! Oh my god he’s looking at you!!” I whispered to her as I pinched her side.

 

 

 

“Ouch! Stop pinching me Bommie! This is so embarrassing! Im gonna turn thi—“

 

 

 

“DON’T YOU DARE!!” I warned her. No way I’m gonna let her ruin their perfect moment

 

 

 

“Aish!”

 

 

 

“Now turn on your headband! Pali!!” But Dara didn’t budge and just crossed her arms in front her chest, ah chincha! So at the end I was the one who pressed the on button and the words “Saranghae Jiyong Oppa” flashed on top of Dara’s head.

 

 

 

“BOMMIE!!” Dara squealed as her face went tomato red and tried to turn the headband off but I held her wrists to stop her. She can’t even look at Jiyong, aww my best friend is so shy. Anyway,I swiftly turned my gaze to the stage to see Jiyong’s reaction! He’ll definitely love this!!

 

 

 

 

And as expected his grin went wider and it almost ripped his lips apart, I AM SO ING SHIPPING THIS COUPLE!! I was like dying out of giddiness, and as if the sweetness wasn’t enough, Jiyong had to make it more than sugar combined with caramel sweet by declaring on the microphone,

 

 

 

“I love you too” his gaze was directed at Dara, just at Dara like the other people including me were just part of air and as if it was just the two of them inside the hall. Even though the fans had gone all crazy because of what he said, Jiyong still didn’t tear his gaze apart from Dara’s figure.

 

 

 

Dara lifted up her head and her gaze met his, her cheeks turned into a very deep shade of red if that was still even possible and her lips broke into a very beautiful smile. The most earnest and loveliest smile I’ve ever seen from Dara’s face. I hugged Dara from the side and shook her body, of course I can’t help myself from squealing but not so loud, in order to not ruin their moment.

 

 

 

They are the sweetest couple in the whole world, aren’t they? I AM SO SAILING THIS SHIP!! COME AND SAILTHIS SHIP WITH ME PEOPLE!

 

 

 

This is Bominator, president of Big Bang fanclub and Captain of le Daragon ship, signing off.

 

 

 

-THE END

 

 

 

--

hi. and goodbye lol ok.
so say bye bye to this fic ToT
i enjoyed writing this so much and i hope u guys enjoyed reading this too.
tbh, the original plan was, this story to be told  USING BOM'S POV ONLY. but i kinda failed at that..coz i used DARA's POV
at some point too..but if u can see..i tried my best to use BOM's POV as much as possible ...right? hehehe :3 
so i hope u guys understand...huhu :( i feel bad :(


but nonetheless, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT: COMMENTS AND SUBS ♥


COMMENT TIME:

@pinkandblue: hi dear, was that a cliff hanger? D: mianhae T-T here's
the final chapter...i hope u still like it tho i know it didn't 
meet all ur wishes. im so sorry ToT *creys a river* and yes honey, this
story is a short one. :3 anyway, thank you for reading this fic!! *le hugsss*
@sujukat: Yey!! Thank you im glad u love it ^o^ kkk tbh,
i also love Bommie's character here :3 and of course our 
goddess d is cute as always XD

@heydara: WAEYO NOT GONNA CHILL?? :O STUBBORN CHILD TSK TSK kkkk loljk XP
ok here's the last update for this fic *sobs sobs*

@coocream: Kkkkk sweet because it's daragon~ Kyaaa~~ kkkk ^^;;
Oh yeah! Dara's personality here is daebak and of course our dear dragon
is just so quishy and cuuuuuuuuute :3

@myjane07: aww im very happy and touched with what u said *tears tears*
i cant give u more beacuse this is the last chapter T-T but i hope u still like
it? hmm? :) thanks again and hwaitiiiing!!! ^o^

@bijabbers: Hi here's the last update :D

@xxAiX009xx: sorry about GD's POV :(( please dont get mad at me huhuhu.
LOL at what u said, well i think Dara didn't get startstruck at him, which
made her stand out in GD's eyes... hehe :D 

@myjoyce1986: omygaaah T-T im so so sorry. miahaeyo ToT i hope u understand huhu :3

@ApplerUra: uwwaaaah im so sorry i feel really bad now ToT
im really sorry about not having GD's pov T-T mianhae :( About Tabi and Bommie..
well i didn't plan having a topbom moment in this story...so idk hehehe.
maybe ill just make a topbom fic in the future, will that be alright? XD

@Jaennah: OH YEAH SO COOL LIKE ICED TEA B-) okaaay hahahaha! XD Wow yey thank you
so much im very glad u love it!! ^-^ No no, Bom is not Dara's mom hahaha
GD just thought Bom was Dara's mom..but i mean get, Bom is just Dara's best friend. okie dokie?
kekeke. XD Awie! There's it is again sooo kyoptaaaa *squish squish*



THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. AND IM VERY SORRY AGAIN T-T

For the last time, comment and subscribe? ♥



ppyong!~ ^o^


-oh! it's not really goodbye yet, i still have one on-going fic..hmm..kkk you might want to check it out: My Boyfriend Is From Mars