MEET AND GREET THE G-DRAGON!

Alive World Tour

 

CHAPTER THREE: MEET AND GREET THE G DRAGON!

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV:

 

 

 

When we arrived home, Dara told me to go to sleep now because she doesn’t want to hear anymore of my spazzes. But hell no! How can I stop if the experience was still fresh on my mind? KYAAA!! The image of Tabi oppa’s handsome face still lingered in my head, tell me how can I shut down!? There is no freaking way to stop me! I got to blog all that happened tonight. I have to upload my fancams and pictures on our fan club’s site for my other co-vips to see! Gosh I can’t wait to spazz with them la la la~

 

 

 

So at the end it was Dara who first fell asleep and that was good because no one’s gonna scold at me yey! It’s just me, my corn and my laptop!

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

BOM'S POV:

 

Later that midnight, I was spazzing with my vip friends online through chat when I heard a deep growl from behind. My fingers stopped typing, my giggling hitched and the spoon I used to scoop the corn from the can fell on the floor. The tiny hairs at the back of my neck stood straight, Gosh! Goodness, please don’t scare me like that, I am so scared of ghosts!

 

 

 

I slowly turned my head to the side to check where that deep growl came from then I found out it was just from Dara who awoke from her sleep. She had an annoyed face on her again, aish she never gets contented with life, what’s her problem now?

 

 

 

“Phew! I thought there was a ghost! You scared me!” I commented.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” she said, not looking at my direction but at her bedsheets

 

 

 

“Why did you wake?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“I just stained my sheets, ugh! You got extra napkins?” she irritatingly blurted out.

 

 

 

“Ohhhh, That’s why you’re acting so snobbish! Tsk. Hm, I think I only have one left” I said as I pointed where the sanitary napkin was kept.

 

 

 

“Shut up” she said as she stood up from the bed and got the extra napkin. Then she went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

A few minutes later she went out of the bathroom dressed up in jeans and shirt topped with a jacket.

 

 

 

“Where you going?” I asked

 

 

 

“Store, to buy stupid packs of napkins” she replied to me as she got her keys from the desk.

 

 

 

“Oh! Okay” I said as I returned back to my laptop. I was to scoop another spoonful of corn when I saw the can was all empty,

 

 

 

“Dara! Wait!!” I called to stop her, good thing she hasn’t gotten out completely yet.

 

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

 

 

“Please buy me a can ..no make it 2! 2 cans of corn pleeeease? Pleeease!” I pleaded and fortunately she said okay. Then Dara went off to buy her napkins and of course my dear cans of corns! Yippie!

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV:

 

 

 

 

I already got the napkins I needed and now it’s time to hunt for Bommie’s can of corn. Okay..so where is that freaking food located…hmm..

 

 

 

I walked along the grocery store as I looked for that corn. I turned to one aisle and then I saw the cans of corn at the very end of the row. Eh? What are those cans of corn doing here at the baking section?

 

 

 

So eager I was to go home and get back to sleep, I quickly stride my way towards the area of that yellow food and missed to see that there was a man at the side of the shelves. He suddenly turned his back and I consequently bumped at him.

 

 

 

“Ouch” I reacted and then lifted my gaze to see the face of the man whom I collided with.

 

 

 

The man was wearing a black  beanie and shades. As if not enough he also had a pink scarf wrapped around his neck and it reached up til it also covered half of his nose. I looked around us, was there a sun in here? Or was there snow? Oh and I found out there wasn’t any of the two.

 

 

 

“Hey, It’s you!” he said to me. I arched a brow and looked at my sides. Was he talking to me?

 

 

 

“Uh..M-me?” I stuttered

 

 

 

“Yeah, you went to our concert. I saw you there just standing rigidly. You were the creepy fan” he stated.

 

 

 

How dare him call me creepy! And what’s he talking about? I don’t even know him!

 

 

 

“Excuse me? I don’t even know you.” I retorted back at him.

 

 

 

“I don’t believe you, you were the fan earlier at the concert who held a flashlight. You’re one of the fans who act weird just so you could call our attention, am I right?” he said in a matter of factly tone as he removd his shades and pulled his scarf a little lower just enough to expose his face to me.

 

 

 

“Now, stop your acting. It’s me G dragon” he continued and my eyes widened. HE WAS THE FREAKO DRAGON MINUS THE EXTREMELY ONE SIDED BANGS! Oh! And what was he talking about!? Me? Trying to call his attention!? And me, acting!? THE ?

 

 

 

I shot my head up raising my chin and spoke,

 

 

 

“For your information Mr Dragon-whatever-you-call-yourself, I am not acting and I am not one of your fans and never plans to be so stop pestering me and shoo away cuz I still got some important businesses to attend to, hmp!”

 

 

 

“Like what? Go to the restroom and change your napkin?” he pointed out and I saw him staring at the pack of sanitary napkins I was holding then I saw his lips smirked. My face turned immediately to a deep shade of red. I quickly hid the pack of napkins behind my back due to embarrassment. Gah!! This jerk!!

 

 

 

“Grr!” I just groaned and turned my back away from him ready to walk away but unfortunately I didn’t notice that there was a broken bottle of oil that was on the floor and had caused some oil spill, as if bad luck was my twin I slipped on it and the pack of napkins I was holding flew up in the air. At the process of my stunt I felt someone tugged the hood of my jacket but the attempt to save me was futile for it only made the scene more shameful.

 

 

 

The Dragon tried to hold on anything to save us from falling but that only made it worse for the other baking ingredients just fell on us and made a lot huge mess. Next thing I knew, we were collapsed on the floor soaked with eggs, oil, flour and helluva more baking stuffs. And as if my humiliation wasn’t enough the pack of napkins came falling from the air and bounced on my head and landed on the floor.

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I heard a booming sound of laughter from the person next to me. My eyes flinched due to extreme irritation. THE GUTS OF THIS DRAGON GUY TO LAUGH AT ME!!!! GAH!!! DEAR FLOOR, DO ME A FAVOR! EAT THIS GUY UP, PUHHHLEASE?

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

After the Dragon had paid for all the fiasco we’ve done inside the store, we embarrassingly walked our way out. I made big steps for I couldn’t wait to get out from that place and I swear to God I am never going back there!

 

 

 

“It’s Jiyong” he suddenly muttered. Sooo..that’s his real name huh? I thought it's gonna be like, G-Dungeon. HAHAHAHA! That was funny...er..right? What!? NO??! Aisht, nevermind!... *poker face*

 

 

 

“Okay. Bye” I said and was to set off but he again pulled my flour-clad hood.

 

 

 

“What do you waaant?” I asked with pure annoyance.

 

 

 

“Name” he just said.

 

 

 

“Why would I give my name to you?” I queried.

 

 

 

“Because I paid for the disaster you caused” he reasoned out. Alright, fine.

 

 

 

“Dara” I uttered quick and turned back to my heels again.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“Quit it out! Stop following me, okay? Go to your house!” I demanded him. For the minutes that I have been walking my road way home, this Jiyong guy kept on following me! Ughh he’s such a piss off!

 

 

 

“I live in a condo” he retorted and kept his stance behind my back.

 

 

 

“I don’t care, just go back to wherever you live! Shoo!” I snapped back at him as I turned my to his direction and pushed him away.

 

 

 

“Nah~” he sang to me. I got my hands off him and stomped my feet. I could only roll my eyes, this guy is hopeless!

 

 

 

“Okay. Jiyong, what should I do so you’d stop annoying the hell out of me?” I asked him seriously. I really wanna go back home and sleep for humanity’s sake!!

 

 

 

“Hmm..” he rubbed his chin with his thumb and forefinger, acting like he was thinking deep.

 

 

 

“Give me your phone” he uttered after a couple of seconds of thinking. He reached his hand out waiting for me to hand my phone.

 

 

 

“I don’t like!” I spat back. Why would i hand my phone to him! He might be a robber. Yeah I know, he's a star, but we can never tell!

 

 

 

“Just give it or I’ll ask you to pay me back full” he threatened me. Of course I had no money! So I had no choice but to hand him.

 

 

 

“Tch” I pouted as I put my phone on his palm.

 

 

 

I watched him as he dialed a number then seconds later he’s calling somebody. I heard a ring from another phone and discovered it was his phone ringing. After that, I watched him again as he did something with my phone then to his phone.

 

 

 

“Here you go” he chirped and gave back my phone. I quickly grabbed my precious phone away from him and checked what he had done. I discovered that he just saved his freaking number to my contacts! I AM SO GONNA ERA—

 

 

 

“Don’t you even think of erasing my number” he warned me with finality in his voice before I could completely decide on doing that.

 

 

 

“Message me once you reach home, okay?” he said and tapped my head like I was a kid or some sort before turning around and set on his heels.

 

 

 

I was just left speechless as I watched his retreating back but before he could go further, he halted,

 

 

 

“Or on a second thought I’ll just call you any minute I like….like right now” he said. He fished his phone out from his pocket and pressed a button before he brought it near his ears. Then moments later, my phone rang. The screen of my phone flashed the words ‘Handsome calling’ and stupid as I was I answered the call.

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

 

“Hey” I heard Jiyong’s voice from the other line. Oh how more dumb can I get, yeah? Who else could have done such thing to my contacts but no other than this dragon.

 

 

 

“Oh brother” I muttered and he just chuckled before he cut the phone call. 

 

 

 

--

olaaa~ XD 
i hope u guys liked the update and i also hope u guys aren't diasppointed T-T
anyway, thanks for the comments and subs~ ^o^
me appreciates everything, kamsa~ ^3^




COMMENT TIME:

 @Ginalyn25: Haai new reader XD lolol well maybe our Ssantoki's a rock then?
kkkkkk kidding! here's le update :3

@bijabbers: yey! thank you~ *~* here's your update and your daragon moments!!! :D

@random_person123: XD kekeke dont worry we have bominator to do that job! ^o^

@blue528: :') thank you so much. here's an update :3

@daragon1812: hehehe hm, ill take that as something good, will that be ok? :)
lol. XD when i was writing this i could actually imagine Bommie doing al those stuffs
hahaha!

@matokki: haaai~ it's u again! kkkk and u r gonna post my 
story again in ur blog?? :O GEEEZ THANK YOU!! ~(^o^)~

@heydara: ALRIGHTYYY HERE'S YOUR UPDATE SWEETIEEE~ XD

 

-thank you for commenting guys, you're all daebak!! <333

comment and subscribe? :3