chapter 8

Eternal Love

sungyeol pov:

' today i am more calm because woohyun is with me, at least they will not bully me if there is woohyun. somewhat they are afraid woohyun because he is good at fighting. when i walk at the school hall with woohyun i heard some people talking about new transfer student in my class. i have a feeling that myungsoo really transferred here.'

" hey woohyun let's check the new transfer student".

" it is unusually you have an interest for this kind of things but i am also curious because from morning many students talk about him being handsome and mysterious".

" more likely being dwarf rather than handsome".

" who are you calling dwarf brat? i prefer to be called handsome and mysterious rather than dwarf" suddenly there is myungsoo he is wearing a schoiol uniform and his face seems annoyed.

" i am not brat dwarf, i don't believe you really transferring here".

" well i am curious about you and lately i was bored".

" curious about me? but i don't want to be stalked by a dwarf i prefer to be stalked by ghost".

" don't make me mad lee sungyeol".

" it is the truth anyway here is my best friend woohyun".

" oh you must be the new student everyone talk about did you noticed your height?i know why sungyeol call you dwarf".

" thank you for your compliment woohyun, but did you notice your face looks like a drag queen?".

' i close my mouth for not laughing at two of them. it seems they can't get along well from the first impression woohyun already looks like he will kill myungsoo and now the two of them having glaring contest'.

normal pov: 

woohyun and myungsoo ready to fight each other and sungyeol watching them  with amused expression in his face, woohyun grab myungsoo collar and punch his face but myungsoo avoided him and kick his right leg. woohyun stumbled in pain just when myungsoo want to punch woohyun someone grabbed myungsoo hand.

" are you a little kid myungsoo? or your brain get error?".

" tch, mind your own business kim sunggyu".

woohyun quickly get up he ignore the pain in his leg . he want to quickly escape from this guy right now. when he ready to run suddenly sunggyu catch him and lift him up to his shoulder.

" put me down your bastard, i will kill you".

" i know you are rebellious but it is better to not pick a fight with myungsoo and i have some unfinished business with you. and please tell this kid teacher he is absent today".

" let me go this is kidnaping i will tell the police."

" try it and i want to see how brave they to catch me". 

with that sunggyu bring woohyun to his car, even it is difficult because woohyun keep screaming and kicking sunggyu along. after they left sungyeol only can pity his best friend he hope his friend will be safe. myungsoo seems uncorcened about it but he sense sungyeol is uneasy about this.

" don't worry sunggyu still have some dignity even he is e he will not harm your friend".

" is he e?". sungyeol looked at myungsoo shocked.

" maybe yes maybe not anyway i am in the same class with you".

" yeah i know do you want to go together?".

" of course, it is my pleasure". myungsoo suddenly hold sungyeol hand his action suprised sungyeol but he let him it is been a long time since someone hold his hand and he like this feeling. myungsoo seems nice to him but he sense something weird from myungsoo. his hand is very cold and he can't feel his aura. it seems myungsoo is not ordinary human as he thought what if myungsoo is really not human. did he still want to become friends with him like now. 

at sunggyu place:

'sunggyu feel really exhausted from school to his place because woohyun keep kicking and punching him should he just bring rope and tie woohyun. when he arrive at his place he quickly throw woohyun into the chair and tie woohyun hand and leg'.

" are you crazy bastard!!!! what do you want already?".

" nam woohyun, student at woolim high school age 18 years old . currently live alone since his parents died at accident, good at fighting and badmouthed people, have worst peronality".

" did you stalk that much about me already? i am impressed but i don't wwant to become your gay fiance".

" well it is already published and you are officially my fiance how about we make an agreement that benefit both of us".

" if you think i nedd money you are mistaken and about your car i am sorry i will try to pay you later".

" i don't need it, and did you ever heard love at first sight?".

".......................................don't tell me you fall for me at first sight".

" i also don't want to believe it but i was fascinated by your wild side".

" are you retarted or something ?how can someone fall at the person that destroy his car".

" that is in the past anyway i will make you fall in love with me".

" i don't have interest in guys and never it will happen".

" even i must force you and tell your secret to your best friend about what you do to him when you were 10 years old".

" did you try to blackmail me?" woohyun face suddenly turned pale.

" if that is needed i will do it".

" ........................................what kind of agreement?".

 

 

thank you for your comment and new subscribers it is my motivation to continue this story. lately i am too lazy for writing this story but i feel bad for leaving this story too long, so here is the update tell me if it is getting boring.