chapter 7

Eternal Love

sungyeol pov:

' i am glad that i have a place to stay tonight other than my home, last week when i had a fight with my family i went to park for spending night there because woohyun class have a trip. i am lucky today i can sleep comfortably even woohyun is in bad mood and from his face looks like he will kill someone this minute, i know woohyun live alone since he enter highschool because his parent died in accident when he was 3 years old. it seems he also have a bad relationship with his uncle. but i still can't believe his story it seems like impossible'.

" hey sungyeol, do you want to watch tv?".

" up to you". it seems his mood already better and he turn on the tv.

' we watch news program together, lately i also realize there are many murder happen but why the target always businessman this seems odd but not my concern anyway. but what if myungsoo really lived for 2000 years? first i thought it was a joke but if it is true it will explain why my wound heal so fast maybe myungsoo is not human? ah i will decide to ask him later when i met him again'

normal pov :

" and for last news, today mr kim sunggyu of kim corporation stated that he already engaged to someone, it seems the person that engaged to him is male and a highschool student other than that there are not much detail revealed. this sudden news bought interest to many media, all of the reporters try to get information from him but he keep silent, lee minhee the daughter of lee corporation as a strongest candidates for mr kim sunggyu girlfriend, admitted to hospital because of heart attack now her condition already stable but........................."

" WHAT THE THAT BASTARD THINKING!!! " woohyun suddenly throw the tv outside of window.

" hey woohyun i still want to watch it don't throw it away the tv not doing anything wrong to you anyway".

" i don't care and i will be dead by the time that bastard reveal my name "

" at first, i thought you are kidding but it seems serious congratulation woohyun don't forget to invite me to your wedding ".

"........................................................... don't make me throw you also lee sungyeol".

" hey i am serious here isn't it lucky he likes you and he is rich your life will be more easier, you don't need to take many part time jobs anymore".

" first, i believe he is messing with me and i don't want to depend on other person, especially rich people like him".

" if he didn't like you why he chose you as his fiance?".

" who knows ask him by yourself and i don't want to be engaged to a man".

meanwhile sunggyu watch the news and smirked he is very satisfied about this news, it get rid all of his problems and by now woohyun must be stressed. well maybe last time he can escape but he can't win agaisnt him that easily. 

" kim sunggyu, last time i heard you want to kill the boy that kick your car why you suddenly made him your fiance and don't smirk like that i want to puke seeing your face".  myungsoo said while drinking his tea.

" it is my first plan but i need that boy to get rid of that girl i am glad she get a heart attack, but it is a pity she didn't died and i want to punch you now". sunggyu said as he look at myungsoo, he almost forget that myungsoo is here.

" if you brave enough to punch me i will reward you if she is that annoying why you don't let me kill her".

" tch more likely you will tell one of your  servants to kill me later as my reward and don't kill her yet she is still useful for me to get money from her connection easily. and why you suddenly decide to enter highschool again myungsoo? did you realiseyour age or you plan to kill all of the students in that school".

" i realise my age and i am not that mean to kill students, i only kill my enemy also i decide to enter because of one person caught my interest".

" oh i am sorry for that kid so you want to make him your next sacrifice?".

" don't make me kill you kim sunggyu". myungsoo glared at sunggyu

" i am kidding anyway can i come with you to woolim tomorrow?".

" for what?".

" that woohyun kid attend woolim also".

" so you want to meet him? i also pity him as your 'forced fiance' just because you are rich and have power over him".

" don't talk as i only the one do that, did you ever look at mirror".

suddenly myungsoo shot his pistol aimed at sunggyu head but he missed it on purpose, " don't talk about mirror in front of me again or i will kill you personally".

sunggyu gulped nervously " well i don't know what happened between mirror and you i promised i will never say it again".

myungsoo calmed himself he look at the window ' i can't wait to meet you again lee sungyeol '.