chapter two

Eternal Love

Myungsoo stared disbelieve at the boy in front of him, this is the first time there is someone that dared talk back to him. shoul he ignore this kid or talk to him, suddenly he realized that his hair smelled like coffee.

" Hey, brat you are the one who bumped into me first also my hair and clothes smelled like coffe. you should be the one appologized to me, how it is my fault?."

" YAH, NO WAY I WILL APPOLOGIZED, you are the one who didn't look around when you walk and bump me, it is your fault ugly dwarf".

Myungsoo snapped, " first, you call me stupid and now you call me ugly dwarf did you get your eyes checked or you don't have a mirror at your home, brat".

Sungyeol smirked '" for your information i have perfect eyesight and I have 5 mirrors at my home, I only help you to state the fact that your are stupid, short also ugly and pay my coffee now."

normal pov:

from sungyeol words, myungsoo really feel the urge to kill the bot in front of him, this is the first time that he feel embarassed and angry, he really want to kill Sungyeol now but Myungsoo can't use his power for some reason he feel attracted to Sungyeol even the boy pissed him so much.

sungyeol looke at his watch he realized trhat school almost start, " hey, stupid dwarf i almost late and i really need to go to scool i will forget today, but next time we meet you must really pay my coffee."

with that sungyeol rushed to bus stop for catching the bus and disappear from Myungsoo sight completely.

Myungsoo pov:

'" AISH, today must be my bad day for meeting that brat, I wonder why i can't use my power did i become weaker? huh impossibble maybe it is just a shock because he dared to insult me." this is the first time that Myungsoo meet someone that can make him feel angry but somehow there is a weird feeling that starting to build inside him.

just then Myungsoo remember their conversation earlier and suddenly he punched the electric pole nearby until it destroyed, luckily there are nobody that witness what he do. when Myungsoo continued to walk suddenly there is a limousine that stopped in front of him and Myungsoo enter the limousine.

seeing Myungsoo frown and grumpy, his driver Jaejoong decide to ask him " how was your walk Myungsoo ssi" did something interesting happen because you destroyed the electric pole?."

" bad, and nothing happen i don't want to talk it again". there was a silence for one moment until Myungsoo ask " Jaejoong, am I ugly?".

hearing Myungsoo question Jaejoong suddenly stop driving and stare at Myungsoo with shocked face, " did you eat something wrong Myungsoo ssi? or you watch to much tv drama."

Myungsoo only give Jaejoong death glare , which Jaejoong become silence and continued to drive the car.

how is the second chapter? sorry it is short but next chapter probably i will make it longer, please keep commenting so i can improve my writing.