chapter one

Eternal Love

"this is Kim Eunmi from tv 9 news", yesterday at 4 pm a body was found at Han river. the body was identified as lee soo young. 45 years old an owner of korea International company. according to investigation team it is hard to identified the cause of death, because the corpse already become stone when it was found and already broken to piece. until now police still try to find the cause of the death and who did this. thank you for watching today news and good morning.


"lately, there are a lot of people died you must be careful HyunJoong" said Mrs Lee as she turned off the tv.

"I know mother, I already 20 years old I can take care of myself shouldn't you worry about sungyeol instead?"

"Aish, that kid I don't care about him of whatever he will do afterall he is very useless unlike you HyunJoong. as your mother I am very proud to have a son like you smart, polite and handsome."

"well what do you expect from sungyeol mother afterall he is born as useless kid who can't do anything, also he doesn't have any friends, as his brother I also ashamed of him."

Sungyeol pov:

As i hear their conversation, I can't keep my tears anymore well I know that my family dislike me afterall. I take my bag and hurry leave the house. I am a loner and unsociable, I also don't like to go to school because many people bullied me, I only go there to meet some people that I considered friend like woohyung or sungjong.

woohyun and sungjong are people that only support my existence in this world. I have been friend with woohyun since 3 years old and he always protect me from people that bullied me since my childhood. even though he is older than me, as for sungjong well I meet him half years ago and I don't know why but he want to become my friend.

I look at my watch, it still have one hour before school starts. I can get a coffee first on my way to school, after I buy coffee I continue my walk to school. there are still many things going on my mind I still need to think. i didn't realize that I bumped into someone as I walking that cause both of us falling.

normal pov:

sungyeol quickly stand up, after he fall and he realize that his coffee spilled on a person that bumped into him. he look at the person who is shorter than him and have an emotionless face even he is handsome. with his coffee that spilled on his hair.

"AH!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS COFFEE". suddenly sungyeol screamed that cause the other person shock. as he looks into sungyeol that notice sungyeol is busy looking at his empty cup.

"you stupid person, how dare you make me wasted my coffee I buy it with my one week allowance. and I can't drink it anymore because your fault how can you so stupid for bumped me? you must pay my coffee now". sungyeol demanded.

the person that sungyeol bumped become speechless after hearing his words. he quickly stand up and notice that his hair smelled like coffee. 'what the hell is wrong with this kid? did he just called me stupid?' he thought.

 

'...' means thought and "...." means unspoken words.

So, how is the first chapter? I hope this was okay it is my first time writing fic. leave me some comment okay? so i can know how you guys think about this fic. and thank you for all of you that already subscribing this fic, I will update this fic again when I have time from my college activity.