02.

Mom, Dad, EVERYONE, please meet my boyfriend, Kim Jongin!

 

Next morning, I woke up with a dizzy head. Only had 3hours of slept just because I was driving last night and I decided to stop at...I don’t know where is this. I looked at the back seat, that random guy was still sleeping. I sighed, I don’t know what to do. Tons of bad thoughts attacked my head, what if he was really a bad guy? What if he really wanted to.......with me, oh I should just throw him away. I don’t even know him. But....he saved me. When I was busy thinking of him, he shocked me by his sound of yawn.

“whoaaaaheerrggg..” then he coughed, he opened his eyes and out of my car to vomit. Ew disgusting. After finished vomiting, he looked at my car. He came over towards me and now standing up beside the mirror. I opened the window and he was staring at me, curiously.

“You.....you were drunk lastnight. And.....and.........” I tried to explain, “and you saved me....”

He looked confused, “saved you? What?”

“how to explain this, duh.....”

That guy smirked, “Chh, just say that you were making on me lastnight, right? But you can’t say it because of......embarrased? Phew!”

Oh God, this guy really made my blood boil. I got out of the car and standing in front him, “what did you say, ?”

“You said I’m a ....? haha, HEY!!! Look at the mirror behind you, miss failed unniverse!” I lost my temper and one slap arrived to his face again.

“Remember this last night uh? Listen, last night....I went to coffee shop that you were worked to. And you....you were drunk, and said anything bad like right ing now. And then...and then.......someone was trying to rap me...IT’S NOT YOU! It’s someone else, I don’t know..Then you were holding a bottle of beer and......and........you hit his head with that bottle of beer....THAT’S THE STORY!”

The guy opened his mouth, shocked what I was telling him. “I....I...I hit him? He was bleeding? His head....?”

“Well, yeah. You hit him with a bottle of beer.”

“OHMY SAJANGNIM!!!!!!!! OH LORD HOW COULD I DID THAT.....”

“You were drunk, dude...And..and as I told you, you saved me.......”

He held his chin, not really worried like earlier, “wait, you said he tried to rap you?” I silence then nodded. His facial expression changed, “okay....”

“what? What is okay? I brought you here because I don’t want to make you on trouble because of me.”

“stop it, I’m confused now.”

We sillence for a moment, busy with our own mind.

“so what are you gonna do now?” I asked him.

He smirked and smiled a little, “I don’t know, we’re such a couple of criminals.”

“Bleeeh, I’m not. I’m you guys’ victim.”

“Remember, you’re the one who made me hit him....”

“Why are you blaming on me?”

“shut up!!!!!!!!!!”

Again, we’re on sillence. He annoyed me alot now.

“We have to go back...” said him.

“what? No!!!”

“You know, we have to solve it. I don’t want to be in jail......”

“That’s why, we’re not going anywhere again. You’re not the one who ais on trouble, dude.”

He stared at me, “you.....”

“Okay...this is hard. I hate arrange marriage, my parents told me to do that and now I’m running away from them and I met you, good thing gone bad. Truefax.”

Now he laughed at me, “Arrange marriage? Hahahahaha.”

“Don’t laugh...it’s not easy!”

“stupid, why don’t you just find a fake boyfriend and tell to your parents, they’ll cancel your marriage...”

I was thinking, he’s right. “brilliant! It didn’t pass on my head before.”

“You’re talking to a genius.” He smirked again and again.

“Thankyou, dude. But who should I ask for this emergency?” I looked at him and he looked at me, we’re looking to each other. “Can you please help me once again? I’ll pay you anything you want..”

He raised his eyebrows, “we’ll see.....what’s your name anyway? Such a stupid, talking so long without asking a name...”

“you a dumb hahaha I’m Jung ____”

“I’m Kim Jogin, or you can call me Kai.”

“sounds like a fish....” then we laughed together for the first time.

“so what’s your plan?”

“Just act like you’re my real boyfriend, act some polite attitude to my parents and you’ll get what you want.” I said to him.

“easy. You have to save me from the crime that we made together. And you have to pay me a lot plus a gibson flying v guitar. Deal?”

Omg, is he trying to get some luck of me? But i don’t have any option, “DEAL.” I said while shaking his hands.