03.

Mom, Dad, EVERYONE, please meet my boyfriend, Kim Jongin!

Mom, dad. I’ll be home soon and I’ll show you something.....Please wait for me.

 

I sent that message to my parents after I restarted my phone.

“So, are you ready to be my fake girlfriend?” Asked Kai to me while he was driving my car, on my way to my house.

I raised my eyebrows, “It supposed to be me who asked like that, ‘are you ready to be my fake boyfriend?’ not you....”

He smirked, “I’m afraid you’ll fall in love with me...”

“WHAT??? UGH!!!” I punched his shoulder, then he laughed. “Stop joking, we need to be serious, so our plan goes well later.”

Kai only nodded. I folded my hands and thinking what would be my parents say about him.

 

After a long journey back to seoul city, we finally arrived. I’m getting nervous, this is my whole plan and I’m afraid to break it by myself. Kai looks calm and enjoy his role as my boyfriend. “Don’t forget the dialog and please behave with my parents so they’ll like you, okay?”

“yeah, princess...” Kai smirked again.

As I walked my foot into the house, Kai was all of sudden grabbing my hands and pulling me close to him. “Remember, we’re a fake couple so I’m gonna do more skinship with you, in front of your parents.” Said him. I looked so awkward now and clumsy, then nodding to what he said.

 

I rang my house’s bell and then my maid opened the door, “Ohhhh!!! Ms......Welcome home......You’ve finally cameback...” said her, the stared to Kai.

“Yes, where is my parents? I got something to show them.”

“Theyre in family room, they said that you’d back today. So yeah...I’ll take your stuffs, excuse me.” The maid is finally gone. I looked toward Kai.

“Do we waiting for christmas? Go ahead, meet them!” said Kai.

“Shhh, wait here. When I said, come in, then you can come into, okay?” I gave more instruction to him and he nodded like he knows everything.

 

I entered the family room and saw mom and dad were sitting while worrying much. “Mom, Dad...I’m home!!!!!” I shouted, they turned back and saw me, immidately ran over me and hugged me.

“Where have you been my lil naughty princess?” asked daddy, at the time like this I see no obsession on him but love for me.

“sorry dad, I just....want to relax.”

“Ohhh, darling....2 days without you is sooo empty. But we believe you’ll comeback and now here you are..” Mom kissed me.

I smiled, “Yeah, I’m home and because I’m home I wanna admit something and show you guys have to see.” My parents looked confused, “Kai, come in...” as my voice asked him to come, then Kai appeared to the room. He smiled and bowed to my parents.

“Hello, sir..m’am...I’m Kim Jongin....” said Kai with a cool. My daddy jawdropped and staring down to Kai.

“Mom, dad...This is what I wanted to show you....My boyfriend...Kim Jongin.”

“W—what?”

“Yes, my lovely boyfriend.” I came over Kai and hugged him. “so dad, please cancel my arrange marriage...I love Kai and he loves me too, didn’t you bear with our love?”

Dad and mom were looking to each other, then he whispered something to mom’s ear. “Okay...We approved your boyfriend, but with one requirement.” Dad took a breath, “You still have to meet Kangjeon’s family for once, only for introduction nothing else.”

I looked at Kai, he nodded, “okay...just for once! When it will be held?”

“Tomorrow, darling...” mom replied.

“Okay, but can Kai join us?”

“No, honey. This is family event....” Daddy stared again to Kai. “So.....I need to talk with your boyfriend...Man only....”

I smiled, I and mom went out of the room. Left the two were talking, my heart is beating so fast. Afraid that Kai would something bad or worst he breaks the plans. Shhh God.

Then I go to my room, kinda miss it. I took my phone and started to call my , Sungjong.

 

“HIIII YYYY!!! Guess where I am??? Yeahhhh I’m home baby! My plans are going well now..Hmmm..I found a hottie guy and he kindly agreed to help me hahahaha. Yes, he’s a badass I guess. You gotta see him, hmm shall we hang out tonight??? Hahahaha can’t wait to hear your story and treat you to nail art!!! Okay, see youuu!!” I hang off the phone. Can’t believe my plans goes really well till now. I hope nothing can break it or even leak it. But what’s my parents gonna do for tomorrow? Maybe I’ll see that british guy....Hmm kinda curious though.

 

...............

 

“so, how’s the conversation earlier?” I asked to Kai, when we’re on the way to Sungjong’s house. He hasn’t told anything to me.

“It went well, your father is such a dumb...” Kai laughed. “he believes all my story, he asked these and those. Where I live, where I comefrom, and why I like you...Isn’t it stupid?”

“yeah he is, if he was a genius, he wouldn’t believe I got a boyfriend in two days only.”

“well, no one as genius as me though.” Kai smirked, I just rolled my eyes. Bored with that haha.

“so where are we going?”

“Myeongdong! I’ll promise to treat my friend at there. You have to join...”

“Okay, but I don’t like girls’ story..”

“He’s a boy, Kai.”

“Really??? Then why didn’t you ask him for this emergency?”

I laughed, “you’ll know soon.”

 

Shortly, we arrived at Myeongdong. Kai and I were apperantly in a nail art shop. I don’t know how to describe it, but Kai is so lovely that he wanted being with me at time like this.

“You don’t want to look around? Come on! Tell me if you want something.” I offered him with a smile.

He smiled at me back, “I should be accompanying you, since I’ve promised your dad.”

“Okay, whatever...” I opened the magazine and searching for cute nail art, then I heard someone was shouting my name. SUNGJONG!

“Jungieeee!!!!!! My babeeee!!! How are youuuuuuu???” said Sungjong while running over me, “Ahhhh I missed you so much.”

“AAAA JONGIE!!!! I’m perfectly fine, y hahahaha.” Then Sungjong glanced at Kai.

“So...this is the hottie one you told me uh? Hello, Kai?”

Kai’s eye ball almost came out after seeing Sungjong’s style, I burst out of laughing.

“H-H-Hai.....Nice to meet you..”

“Don’t be surprised...Hey , so tell me how was it?” Sungjong excited to hear my story.

“Well, it was terible until I met him hahaha and you know my father trusted me and Kai. I can’t believe it actually, but yeah my plans are going well. Hey, come choose your nail art!!!”

“AH AH almost forgot lol, I hope everything’s gonna be alright. And so, your parents didn’t force you anymore right?”

“Yeah, but they still wanting me to meet that guy. Ugh....”

“When will you meet him?”

“Tomorrow’s night and Kai cant go with me, after this I’m gonna look for hotel for him. You wanna join?”

“sure...he’s hot, you’re smart .” Sungjong giggle, I punched him and glanced at Kai who was enjoyably reading a magazine.

 

.................

 

The day that you wanted to skip already coming. The day you have to meet that british guy and his family, no, not for arrange marriage bacuse your parents promised you this is only a dinner between your family and his. So you can’t escape like the last time, you dressed up yourself beautifully, and so unsual just to meet him. You bored and really not in the mood.

“Yeeeah, here we go!” said your father, that when you guys arrived at the venue. The venue looked empty, only some servants and yes, that family who was standing after saw your family arrived. But didn’t see a young guy. You only see like......a pair of old couple.

“Ahhh...Kangjeon, my bestfriend. How are you?” said your father to that old guy while hugging him like bestie.

“I’m fine, my brother. So? This is your daughter? Prettier than the photo..” they’re laughing.

“hahaha...well well, where’s your son?”

That old guy looked around, “Nah, it’s him!!! He was from the toilet...” The old guy pointing behindyou , you completely turned your back and saw a handsome young guy with white blazzer was walking toward you. Perfectly handsome, tall, and you guessed he’s an ulzzang.

“Uncle!!!” He said to your father.

“Oh Sehun!!!! Ah you’re looking good. How was your day in here?”

“Very good , uncle. Hello aunty, how are you?” He’s so polite to your parents.

“Fine, son...God bless you!” said your mother smiled brightly at him. Then he switched his view to you....You just looked at down.

“Hello, Jung _____. Nice to meet you, finally we met in face to face!” He smiled and you feel like you’re in trouble when you see that smile.

“H-Hi....Nice to meet you too.” You almost lost your coolness in front of him. What is wrong with you now? And how about Kai...your fake boyfriend...

 

 

 

*Hi guys, sorry for late update! I don't know should I squel this story or I hang it like this. I'm too busy, but i'll try my best. 2 weeks more before my exams huhuhu ppaippai :D