01.

Mom, Dad, EVERYONE, please meet my boyfriend, Kim Jongin!

“OH HELL, WHAT’S THIS??? DADDYYYYY!!!!!!!” I screamed after saw a bunch of people in my room, smiling like a gross to me. And my father immidately appeared.

“Oh, baby. These people are your servants for today!”

“Dad, today isn’t my birthday, I completely don’t need a servants.” I told him while throwing away my bag, and it made the servants got shocked.

“No, this is not your birthday, I know. But today is your day to meet, Kangjeon’s son. He just got back from London yesterday and he can’t wait to meet you.”

“WHAT????” I shouted again.

My father sighed, “don’t shout like that, now get ready, they will help you to prepare. Don’t dissapointed me, okay?”

“Dad, this is stupid. Stupid marriage, I’m not going to do this.”

“And please now stop mumbling, Jung ___! I know you didn’t like it, but you have to! You really have to meet him.”

I frown, totally gave up with my father and his obssesion.

“No servants, please, dad? I can dress up by my self don’t worry. Moreover, if he really likes me, he wouldn’t be mind about my appeareance, right?”

“Okay......Now get ready, I’ll back at 7pm and we’re going there together with mom.”

“Yes, take these people out with you!” I said, then my father told the servants to get their asses out of my room. I laid my body to the lovely bed, if I didn’t have this event I would fall asleep already. I grabbed my phone and searching the contac, I know whom to call. I pressed the call icon on my phone.

 

“Hello? YEA !!!! Where are you? What?? Ah, no. I got trouble here, help meeeeee!!! Aish, cheap always want to be treated hahaha okay okay, nail-art treat at myeongdong after my problem finished. Yeah, come now or you will never see me again. Hmmp? I’ll tell you, once you’re here. OKE SAYONARA BABE!” I hang off my phone. It was my best, Lee Sungjong. I know, it sounds wrong to call him like that, but we’re stubborn in our way so we never mind anything as long as we’re always have fun. He’s so girlish, but no, not a gay.

 

.................

 

30minutes been waiting for Sungjong and finally he appeared through my door. I jumped and screamed happily with him. “ YOU’RE HERE!!!! OWYEAHHHHH~”

“Hey, babe. Stop calling me , I won’t help you.” Said sungjong pretending to be angry.

“HAHAHA, ew I wanna punch your face. You are cheap, you know? You want to help me and I’ll treat you a nail-art as a payment. That’s really cheap hahahahaha.” I laughed my off to Sungjong, he punched me slowly.

“Shut up!!! Now tell me what’s the plan before I changed my mind.”

I told the whole plans to Sungjong, his reaction was full of “omg” “how can I” “wow” “eww gross” like I expected. But luckily he didn’t refuse it and willingly do it to me. After doing our hi-5, I started to dress up Sungjong like me. It’s not that hard to make him beautiful, since he’s really girl-ish and he’s really pretty after I put long hair wig to him. I just bursted out if laughing and amazed with his beautifulness. My father definitely wouldn’t recognize that sungjong was actually a boy.

 

“, seriously you look really stunning HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD.” I said after we finished dressing.

“Ugh, stop it! Don’t blame me if your groom will fall in love with me instead of you, fuyeah.”

“eat him, I don’t need him....”

“I’m normal....” Sungjong pouted, then he came over me. “Doggy, where are you going? It’s not gonna be long, hm?”

“No, stupid. I just hate how my mother and father always force me to do this and that. I want fresh air...And i will show them how much I hate this. Until they released and let me choose my own way.”

“Okay...just take care and if you need some help, tell me where you are and I’ll be there asap..”

I hugged Sungjong, “Ah thankyou, my best!! You know you sounded like a mom hahahaha.”

“I’m your mommy in different way. And you know, you said best to me for the first time of this year. I want to cry and laugh too.” Sungjong eyes filled with tears.

I can’t hold my laugh in front of him, “BWAHAHAHAH GO AWAY!!! Don’t cry, ew omg hahahaha” Then I looked toward my watch, “Sungjong-ah, don’t forget our plan and don’t say anything to them about me okay? This is the time for me....Goodbye my !” I waved a little to pouty Sungjong and get my self out of the room. This is gonna be long joruney.

 

...........................

 

“____, are you ready?” Your mom shouted from downstairs, Sungjong immidately pulled the blanket after hearing the shouts. Then shortly Sungjong heard footsteps which was leading to your room. And voila! The door opened, Sungjong heard your father’s deep voice.

“Oh,___!!! Why are you sleeping huh??? Get up!!!!!!!!!!!! _____!!!!! GET UP!!!! I said GET.....UAAARRGGGHHHH.....” Your father got shocked after he pulled up the blanket and saw who was on it.

“YOU! WHO ARE YOU?? Where is my daughter?” Your mom asked to Sungjong.

“Mom, Dad, it’s me!!!” Sungjong was pretending goodly, as you guys planned.

Your father eyes opens widely, “I’m not a dumb!!!! Who are you and where’s ____?” said him angrily.

Sungjong was getting scared, “Uhhh, I’m sorry...It just I wanted to help your daughter. I don’t know where she is right now. But I’m sure she’s going to be okay.”

“You said she’s gonna be okay out there? Anything bad can happened if she’s not with me, you know???!!!”

“Enough, honey.....where is she know? Just please tell us what you want!” said your mom to sungjong, begging him.

“Emmmpttt, no. You know, you guys have to realized that she doesn’t want this arrage marriage. You can’t force her.”

“Argh, shut up! Now if you don’t want to tell us, just go away from here....” your father’s getting mad.

“Okay, uncle and aunty! Goodbye~ and goodluck.” Said Sungjong while grinning, he grabbed his stuffs and got his out of the room and the house.

Your mother worried “Honey, how’s this? Why did you let that girl out?”

“we didn’t need her..we can do better, we have everything. And we gotta find ___.” Your father stood up and leave your room.

 

...............................

 

I’m such a stupid. Why do I driving by myself with my own car, oh . My father is really smart and he has so many relations and spies.  I’ll get caught soon, morever if my father called the police...OMG I’ll be back home soon. OH STUPID!!!! ERGH.

Then I decided to going out of Seoul City. It’s 8pm already and it’s getting dark out there. I drove my car slowly, and looking for a coffee shop or a cafe around here. I almost passed the border of seoul city, then I saw a small coffee shop right there. I grabbed my coat and out of the car. The coffee looked so quiet, but I saw the “open” tag. So I just entered there and ordered my coffee. But the cashier was sleeping at the table.

“Excuse me....?” I was trying to wake him up, but failed. “Excuse me, do you still open?” The second time, I wake him up while knocking the table. And yeah, he’s awake.

“Ahhh? Oh....what time is it?” asked him.

I looked to my watch, “10.55pm, sir...”

“Oh god, you’re ruining my sleep. Get outta here...”

“What? What are you saying? Hello, I’m looking for coffee shop because I was travelling a long journey to here. And your coffee is still open! Don’t you want some money huh?” I started to mumbling.

“I’m rich....I don’t really need your money....” said the waiter, still with half opened eyes.

“What the ......”

“ me.....” said him, I immidately slapped his face and it made him becomes more sluggish. Without saying anything, I turn back my body and when I was about to get out of the shop, someone grabbed my hands. A stranger, a man.

“who are you?” I asked him cynically.

He smiled, “I’m sorry, Miss. Maybe I should fire my worker, I guess he’s drunk again. What do you want to order?”

I sighed, “I want hot chocolate.”

“You’ll get it, and as my apology, you don’t need to pay aka free.”

“Thankyou.” I got my chair at the coffee shop, I looked at the man, he was trying to carry that boy to chair behind me. Why didn’t he just fire that cashier right ing now? Pissed off.

Shortly, the man cameback with a glass of hot chocolate on his hand.

“here you go...”

“thanks...” I brewing my hot chocolate and drink it slowly. The man is still looking at me while smiling.

“where are you going this late night?”

I just shook my head and shrugged.

“It’s scray out there, you can stay here and continue your journey tomorrow...” said him, getting closer to me.

I gulped, “No thanks, I shall go back to my journey...T—thanks for the chocolate..” I grabbed my stuffs, was about to run away. But he was fast, he got my hands and I got pulled to him. “let go of me!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I gave you hot chocolate, would’t you just give your hotness to me?” He started to rubbing my body. I tried to screaming, but it’s useless since no one at there. Then suddenly “BRUKKK” I heard broken glass on the floor and the man faited. I saw that cashier was holding a broken bottle of beer, but he was still semi-conscious. I decided to run away, I don’t want to become a part of this crime. I’m their victim. When I already at the outside of the coffee shop, I turned back and looket at the cashier. He saved my life. I thought, I should be indebted to him. Eventhough, he was rude but.....he was drunk though so? Okay, without thinking twice, I got my back to the shop and carrying that cashier to my car. We should really go way from here.