devil vs angel

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

Changmin play games with his ipad while jaejoong going to sleep. it’s 09:00pm, Yunho didn’t comeback at hospital yet.

“You should go home Changmin ah- i’ll be Ok.”

“do I disturbing you with the games sound hyung?”  Changmin immediately turning off his ipad.

“No... just i won’t to make you tired... tomorrow you have a class in the morning right?” Jaejoong trying sit on the bed.

“Let me help you.” Changmin helped jaejoong sitting with holding his hand.

“Im Ok~ and thanks for today. Look your eyes become red now, you looks tired Changmin.”

“No hyung, i won’t let you alone here. I will wait until Yunho hyung come. I promised to him.”

“thanks u Changmin... you’re so loveable, im sorry say that.”

“S—sorry for what?” suddenly Changmin blushing and shy.

“hihi... your admired girl... i think she’s stupid if she doesn’t accept your feeling.”

“hehe... maybe she has a another reason.”

“ keep fighting changmin ah...” Jaejoong smiled sweetlly~

“You too... you must be health. And keep fighting.”

“Im health. Just... a little problem.”

“Don’t be stressed hyung... just relax. You can tell me if you want make your heart better.” Changmin touched Jaejoong hair, make him relax for a while, until someone open the door.

“Yak! What are you doing??” Yunho just arrived and shock after Minnie touching his lover.

“I... I just make him relax.” Changmin stare at Jaejoong eyes.

“what the time is it? You should go home now.”  Yunho said to Changmin, come closer to jaejoong and possesifely grab Jaejoong’s hand.

“ok... you just comeback and now Jaejoong won’t be alone, because there’s you here.” Changmin took his coat, smiled to Jaejoong and wave his hand. “Bye hung... have a nice sleep.”

“Bye~ thanks for today.”

Yunho sat on the chair, cover his tired face.

“How’s today dear?” Jaejoong Yunho’s hair and make him relax.

Yunho grabbed Jae’s hand.

“Im sorry for leaving...”

“No problem... if you stay here i’ll get mad because you skipping your study.”

“and you? Is your body Ok?”

“yes, a little hurt here.” jaejoong released his hand from Yunho.

“infuses?”

“yes... honestly Im afraid with this one, it hurt...”

“be patient... everything will be Ok,”

“But why the doctor don’t give me a medicine? Just injecction. I prefer drinks a lot of pills than injection. Like a hell.”

“don’t you remember if now you’re pregnant jaejoong? The pregnant woman doesn’t drinks medicine, it can harm the baby.”

“ah... i remember... but yunho i wanna asking you.”

“what?”

“will... will you loves me ever after?”

“sure... what a horrible asking dear? Why suddenly you ask me like that?”
“I... I getting big now, look... “ Jaejoong pulled yunho’s hand to hold his tummy.

“then?”

“im ugly now~ im fat.”

“no dear... you looks prettier and ier now.”

“don’t be lie! Im fat like an elephant now. i have no confidence facing you.” Jaejoong hugged Yunho,hiding his face from yunho in his chest.

“ah~~ i know... you wanna ask me to hug you right?”

“you know it?”

“haha... you’re so sweet dear.”

***

 

Being pregnant is very special experience. You may have mixed feeling of happiness, excitement and anxiety. Particularly if this your first pregnancy. While you are waiting for the arrival of your baby, you many be concerned about eating the right the right food, or doing the right things for your baby Pregnancy is the time to pamper yourself. Eat well, stay healthy and get plenty of rest. A healthy pregnancy is often the result of proper mothercare. It is also the key to a wondrous beginning in life for your baby.

Jiyeon dress up prettily in front of the mirror, he wear a natural make up today. A pink blush on and pink lipstick make her perfectly beauty. Ah~ im forget... she wear a thick eyeliner too ^ ^

“A pregnancy? Hmmm...” Jiyeon took the pillow and inserted it into her shirt, make her belly become big now. “it looks so sweet when i wear it, like a cute mother... but what the hell if a man has a big tummy like that?! That’s so disgusting.” She mean is a Jaejoong.

Suddenly jiyeon’s mom come and found her daughter has a big tummy now.

“jiyeon... WHAT’S THAT?? You and yunho already meet but... you two...”

“aish, don’t yell Mom! It just a pillow!” Jiyeon threw the pillow on the floor.

“why you suddenly make a play with that?”

“because Im bored.”

“don’t tell mom if you wanna have a child?”

“aish Im not interested mom. Pregnancy is a bad things ever. It can make me fat and sick after all.”

“Jiyeon?! What are you saying?”

“I hate a babies.”

“but... you must have a baby soon.”

“I said i hate the baby!”

“jiyeon...”

“shut up Mom, Im leaving. Bye.”

Mrs park looks confused, and thinking how can his daughter said that while she has a fiancee now.

 

***

 

Jooyeon. Still remember? She’s a Jiyeon’s bestfriend.

She make a pose infront of Changmin.

Today she ask Changmin come to his house, for took some goods picture of her and her pregnancy.

 

“Yeah that’s good. Let’e break for a while!” Changmin look at his camera and Jooyeon come to him.

“i want to look.”

“Ok, come here.” Changmin showing his beautiful picture that taken by himself to Jooyeon, his bestfriend too.

“whoaa it’s beautiful! Can’t wait for the next photosession. You make me perfectly being mother min!” jooyeon pats Changmin shoulder and smiled.

“yeah~ it’s not a free.”

“I’ll paid you .don’t worry Min!”

“Hahaha Im joke. Just pay me with your delicious food.”

“Don’t worry too! I have prepared it all, cmon... let’s go to the dining room  for a lunch.”

“yaaay~~”

Changmin follows jooyeon to the dining room, he’s very glad after seeing a delicious food on the table.

“But why all of them is a vegetables?”

“haha vegetables is good for my pregnancy Min.”

“eoh? Really? What else? What kind a food can make baby unborn be health?”

“a fruit, vegetables and milk. Milk must be important.”

“I liked milk.”

Me: Haishh Shim Changmin it’s not a time to knows ur favorite drink.= =a

“ah~ i mean why must milk?”

“Both the mother and a baby need calcium for strong bones and teeth, normal blood clotting and functioning of nerves and muscles. Milk and other dairy foods are the best dietary sources of calcium because Milk is rich in calcium and the presence of vitamin D.”

“Jooyeon you knows so well...”

“= =a what are you talking? Almost the pregnant woman do that.”

“I wanna knows a lot, please tell me about Good nutrition for Mommy and her baby.”

“Ok... i just replay the doctor was said for me ...hmm, eating Well, does not mean the more you eat, the better.  the quality of the food you choose rather than the quantity. The quality of the food is the most important thing must be considered.”

“What is quality of the food?”

“it’s a protein, iron, Calcium, Folic acid, and Essential Fatty Acids.”

“erhh im confused~ just said a kind of food.”

“arghh why you’re act like my husband when i talked about this. Why a man need an easy-explained. Huh!”

“because that’s too confused.”

“Ok Ok, but why you’re so obvious wants me explain more?”

“i have a friend who pregnant.”

“hmmm why im so familiar with the sentences.” Jooyeon tried remember, but maybe she forget and continued her answer to changmin.

“OK, please continue.” Changmin ask jooyeon.

“yeah~ Ok, a milk, nut, cheese, yogurt, vegetables, fruits, beans, meat are good for pregnancy.”

“And a drink?”

“Drink plenty of water,a low fat milk and fresh fruit juices. Avoid alcohol, cola and bitter coffe, preferably drink weak tea or coffee. ”

“whoa~ it’s wonderful. I like a pregnant woman(man).”

“errrh... do you like me?”

“Pabboya.”

“Hahaha! But why im feels dejavu now~ like i did this conversation before. Hmm...” Jooyeon thinks for a while.

Changmin eat his food now~ like the world is contents by him and his food.

“Ah! i remember!”

“uhukk?? What??” Changmin drink the water cleared his throat.

“Jiyeon has come about three days ago. She ask me like you ask me just now,,, but the different is...”

“what? Jiyeon come here?? for along time she never met you?”

“ahaha ne... but i know if she’s busy.”

“and what’s she ask ?”

“She give me a question... what’s aforbid-food for pregnancy.”

“Why she asked you about that?” Changmin smells fishy here~

“I don’t know~ she’s like you, ask me about the pregnancy-food, but you two so different.”

“a forbid food?”

“Yeah~ she said if she wanna make her friend lost his baby. But it’s all for her good life! Her friend has a bad financial. So she and her husband choose the right way for them.”

“Jiyeon friend?”

“Hahah i don’t know~ but you two has a same topic to ask but you two has a different subject to ask. Like a demon and angel. Ahh~~ noo i won’t make Jiyeon to be a demon.... >,< she must be cute demon.”

“heheh~ demon and angel? A demon wanna kill the inocent baby and an angel wanna save the innocent baby.” Changmin smiled, but his heart feels trembling. What’s jiyeon doing! She’s  his cousin, but... Changmin doesn’t like her so much.

“Can we continued the session? I think Im getting health now.”

“Ne~ Ok.”

***

 

“Good afternoon my fat angel.” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong ear.

“for Gos shake!! Ahh you make me shock! Andwae!! You called me fat huh.”

Yunho pinched jaejoong’s cheek and show him something.

“Look this~ i buy it when i walk to the hospital.”

“Ahhh~~ i want it! I want! I want!”. Yunho give him a box of yoghurt that Jaejoong wants very much.

“kiss me first.”

“ert!” Jaejoong pats Yunho’s head and smiled, wanna give him a slight kiss. Remember. Just a slight. But...

Yunho push Jaejoong’s body on to the bed facing jaejoong, and cut the distance between them. Yunho put his lips onto jae’s lips. He kissed jaejoong gently.

“mmmh~ stop.... just a slight.” Jaejoong wanna stopped yunho kiss but he let yunho exploring his lips and mouth.

“Im really loves you Jaejoong.”

“mmh~ me too... i love you yunho.”

“Love u”

“me too”

“said you love me.”

“I love you.”

DEG!

Oh man~ there’s a people saw them. She saw Yunho and jaejoong kissed! Ah i said she?? Who’s she?

 

***

Changmin in grocery now. he has a shopping paper-list from jooyeon. He ask Joyeon to write it all.... a good nutritions food for pregnant woman. Ah i mean pregnant man haha.

“Bean... ah~ why there are so many kinds of a bean? I have trouble selecting it all.”

“Can I help you? You have a trouble?”

Ah~ a young fresh man appear infront of changmin. Changmin look at his tag name. Cho Kyuhyun.

“erh~ it’s better if i ask to married woman here.” Changmin unbelieve if the man infront of him knows what he will asked.

“No problem, it’s a part of my job and Im sure i can help you. “he prides himself.

“Ok... im searching.... a bean that good for woman pregnancy.”

“Ah! that’s too easy. Can you ask me another difficult question?” He looks annoyed, but he also do his job so good, now he shows Changmin a bean. “it fresh already picked up, here ahjusshi.”

“mwo? You said me what?? and must i trust you?”

“im a senior highschool, and i don’t know what i must said to you.”

“=___= iam a college student, you can called me hyung than ahjusshi.”

“hahha Ok Hyung! ah~ there’s a good bean. I’ll weigh them for you and i know the right size for pregnant woman.”

Changmin look at the boy~

“such a good boy~”

Just for minutes, Changmin looks the boy runs to him “hosh hosh !Here!”

“You’re so fast. And thank you.”

“My nuna get pregnant. I know everything about pregnancy.”

Changmin smiled, “how do you know? I buy it also for my nuna.”

“Hehe~ don’t forget to come here anytime!”

“Ok. I leave.and thank you.”

***

“yunh..akh. stop..”

Jaejoong push Yunho’s body, wipe away his saliva. It’s a passionate kiss that Yunho give to him.

“I need it more.”

“But I—I look at the opened-door... you must Lock it first , when we will do ‘that’...”

“Ugh~ why the problems is a door??” Yunho pout his lips and come to the door to closed it. But when he will closed it.... Jiyeon standing there.

“annyong...”

“why you come here?”

“I just want to visiting Jaejoong.” Jiyeon entered the door and let yunho mute there. ”Hi Jaejoong? How are you?”

“ne~ Jiyeon... Im fine.”

“You’re not fine! Look you have a palm face and the infuses still on your hand.”

Jaejoong smiled sweetly “yes, im not ok but a little.”

“You must take a rest.erhh no.you must bed rest.”

“Yes,i’ll do and thank you.”

“and Jaejoong ah~ don’t worry about the Jung’s housework, everyday i came there prepared breakfast and dinner. I also clean the house.”

“you’re so nice Jiyeon, thank you very much.”

“ne~ ah!i bring a lot of fruits! An apple, oranges, lemons and melon. Wich do you prefer? I’ll peel it for you.”

“Jaejoong doesn’t want to eat. Leave us quickly, you bother me and jae so much.”

“Who cares? Who are you? Im here for visiting Jaejoong, not for you.” Jiyeon really said that to yunho ==a

“I want eat Yunho, please let Jiyeon peel an apples for me.”

“Ah! do you want an apple Jaejoong? Good choices, apples are good for your healthy.” Jiyeon took a knife and started peel it.

When Jiyeon took a knife, she was thinking~ ‘ah it’s a good acting jiyeon. Make him closer with you first... don’t shows a hatred expression. Everything will be Ok if you can conquer his heart and all peoples heart arround him.maybe you must save that poison-tonic  for along time until he fall to you.’

Jiyeon hiding the tonic in her bag, he wanna give it to Jaejoong, but it seemed she changed her trick.

“it’s sweet.”

Jiyeon smiling after heard it from jaejoong.

“Jaejoong ah~ what do you feel now? “

“im ok~ but hoaahm im sleepy now..”

“You may take a rest.”

“leave me and jaejoong now.” Yunho pout his lips, he really doesn’t like Jiyeon come here and break the kissed.

“where’s the key. I borrow your car.”

“yak! No way!”

“But i already told your mother if you’ll take me savely at home.”

“you---“

“Yunho plese take her go home savely ... im ok here, im sleepy and you can trust me if after you two leave me im going to sleep.”

“But...”

“annyong~” Changmin suddenly come and bring alot of groceries.

“aish this one. Why you always come here?” Yunho give Changmin a death glared, maybe he knows if changmin was in love with Jaejoong.

“I just wanna visiting Jaejoong hyung.” crap! Changmin look at Jiyeon then look at apples on the table.

“why? Why you staring at me?” Jiyeon give him a deathglare too. Jiyeon really hates Changmin, he’s a eternal-enemy forever for her.

“ I just staring at jaejoong hyung. ” Changmin walk slowly come to Jaejoong.

“OH~ you two looks so sweet. Changmin ah do you love him?” Jiyeon said it infront of yunho and Jaejoong too.

“Yes.”

Haha now look at Yunho’s face. Like a bull.

“mwo ya?? Really do you love him?”

“yes, jaejoong hyung so loveable, make all people arround him always loves him .”

“huh~ i think you really in love with him like a boy and girl.”

“Jiyeon what are you saying?” Yunho get angry.

“Why are you so mad? You have me and i have you. That’s not a problem if Jaejoong have a someone too.” Jiyeon grabbed Yunho’s arm and pulled him to go out.

“hey! Get out from me!” Yunho yelled.

“take me home!”

Jiyeon dragged Yunho get out from the room, leaving Jaejoong and Changmin alone.

Jaejoong sigh~

“Hyung gwenchana?” Changmin pats Jaejoong shoulder gently.

Jaejoong smiled, “Im ok... no stressfull ok?”

“yes, you must happy and have a postive thinking right?”

“hehe yes~ im happy you come here again.”

“hha really?”

“yes... hey what do you bring?”

“ah~ just some nutritions food, like a beans, fruits and low fat milk. It’s good for your ba—“

“?”

“ahh i mean your body hyung.”

“but i already eat those fruits. Jiyeon give to me and peel it, that’s sweets you can tried some too Changmin ah”

“ F—from... Jiyeon??”

“Yes~ hoaaahm~~ Changmin ah im sleepy... I’ll eat your bring after i sleep ok?”

“Ok hyung... but...”

“Zzz Zzz”

“Hyung... dont fall to sleep im really worried, what if those eyes can’t open again... “ aish! It’s not a snow white stories changmin!

 

 

One hours later~

Changmin really worried, Jaejoong sleep like a snow white who fainted after eat an apples from the witch.

“Hyung... are you really sleep or fainted?” Changmin touch Jaejoong hand.

Oh~ why he’s too beautiful... like a snow white, ah no like a sleeping beauty, his white skin, his smelled, like a princess. And... the pink plumped lips, it’s not white even Jaejoong now is sick.

“Hyung... open your eyes... Im really worried if jiyeon added a poison into your apples.”

“Hyung...”

Jaejoong deep moaned, make his lips half opened. Changmin gulp his saliva.

 

Changmin POV_

Oh man! Why he’s so adorable! I can’t hold anymore he like ready going to (*slapped my self). But I must make him opened the eyes. Like a snow white story~~ the princess wake up after she kissed by a prince. Hehe I smirk, now Im the prince. Oh God! his vanilla scent make me flying~ Look at plumped lips that’s sooo yummies~~and and... and...

 

CUP~

 

End of Changmin POV_

 

 

“BUGH!”

“What are you doing!!! You him??? You kiss him??”

“I just want to make him open his eyes!”

“WIPE AWAY YOUR DIRT MOUTH FROM HIM!”

BUGH!

“You’RE so CHILDISH JUNG YUNHO! “

“HE’S MINE!”

“HE’S NOT YOUR MINE BEFORE YOU GIVE HIM A WEDDING-RING!”

“I – LET – THE – BABY INSIDE HIM!”

BUGH!

“BUT YOUR FAMILY DOESN’T KNOW RIGHT??HAHHAHAHA I CAN MAKE HIM BE MINE SOON, AND MAKE THE BABY WILL BE MINE TOO.”

“YOU CRAZY!”

“YES IM CRAZY AFTER I KISSED HIS LIPS AND NOW I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE FROM JAEJOONG HYUNG!”

“YOU BASTARD!”

“AND YOU THE LOOSER! YOU EVEN DOESN’T KNOW YOUR EX LOVER IN DANGER NOW!”

“WHAT ARE YOU SAID?! EX Lover???”

-

-

-

“you two... why had a fight?”

“Jaejoong?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(this chap still tbc and im sleepy~ im still unwell but i won’t make my readers wait my update 4 along time~ haha i :* u guys)