gift

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

“With whom you do that?”

Mrs jung stared at yunho’s face with horror.

“hoaahm~ what’s up mom? What is that?”

Mrs Jung take a deep breath, before telling his son.

“I found it when i cleaned Jaejoong’s room.” Mrs Jung threw something to yunho.

Yunho get up and look at the something that mrs jung give to him. Yunho is very shock.

“Yunho yah! What happen?! Who?? Who is she? I suspect you!” Mrs jung grabbed Yunho’s collar and get mad.

“that’s... that’s not mine ! how can is me?” Yunho cold-sweated~ feels something bad happen.

“then who? Jaejoong? Im not sure if he doing that. He’s a good boy who unbelievable make a big fault like this!.”

“Mom! You’re so strange! You found them at jaejoong’s room but you told me if i did it. It’s not fair while Jaejoong is a man too!”

“I know him as a cute person!”

“But you’re not knows me.”

“I knows you Son,. Do you remember when you was in senior highschool? How many girls come and crying here? They’re told me if you just broke their heart. It means you’re a player.”

“But that’s not mine!”

“Don’t lie! Now tell mom how can it be? Why you two saved a pregnancy things like that. And the result is POSITIVE!”

“Ah~ an art! Maybe jaejoong save them for a piece of art Mom!” Yunho have an idea to persuade his mom.

“art? What kind of art?” Mrs jung just remember if Jaejoong is a designer.

“next month! Yeah next month is a HIV-day maybe Jaejoong used it for his exhibition.”

“But why oranges and lemons are dissappeared too? Yunho my son... Ok. Maybe i get mad just now, but Ok... tell me slowly what happen to you? Tell me who is she? A girl who got pregnant by you...”

“Ahh! Mom Im not! If you ask jaejoong he will answer same too. He used it for his artwork.”

“Son... i’ll tell your father too if you can’t be honest.”

“I telling you truth.”

“I’ll tell your father if you impregnate a girl and talk about your marriage soon.”

“MOM! Im not!”

“Im home...” suddenly Jaejoong come at home.

“He’s coming. Shut up here and Mom will ask him.” Mrs jung runs and locked Yunho’s room.

“WAIT! MOM! WHY YOU LOCKED ME??”

Mrs Jung stopped Jaejoong.

“Where do you come from?”

“Ah~ I meet with my friend. But here, I also buy some fresh vegetable mrs jung. What happen?”

“Oh~ just it? But what’s that?”

“It’s... it’s a knitting yarn.”

“For what?”

“I’ll make gloves and scarf for christmast next month.”

“How cute~!” Mrs jung was fascinated with jaejoong’s word... how can a good boy like Jaejoong doing something bad like free .

“I’ll prepare dinner~”

“Ah~ Ok... but wait!”

Jaejoong stopped his step.

“What’s that?” mrs Jung pointed to Jaejoong’s another bag.

Jaejoong muted~ the bag that pointed by Mrs Jung... the content is a some vitamins , milk and medicine that doctor gave him.

“Can i look it?”

“H-here... just.... my artwork and... and...”

DUAGH!

“ah! what’s that?” jaejoong divert the attention, come to the voice.

“Jaejoong! Wait..!”

“Mrs Jung, that’s Yunho room. Ah~  it locked.” Jaejoong unlock the door and found Yunho like a ghost.

“gyaaa!”

Yunho drag Jaejoong entered his room and close the door.

“Jaejoong ! Yunho! Don’t hiden something from me!” Mrs jung knocked the door ask Yunho/Jaejoong open it.

“What happen Yunho?”

Yunho sigh. “ She found it at your cupboard! Why you’re so careless!”

“Wh-whaat??- Yunho what should I do? “ Jaejoong feels weird and started crying.

“Sshh~ i told my mom.... you use that for your artwork.”

“Yunho! Don’t influence Jaejoong!” Mrs jung still infront of Yunho’s room.

“Yunho.... im afraid.”

“it be Okay if you’re not crying.Ok?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong and hugged him tight.

“but... i still afraid...”

“ssh... trust me it will be fine. Don’t cry.”

“Mom what happen? “

Jung Moonbin with his father just come.

“Ah~ my son...” Mrs jung kissed Moonbin.

“Where’s hyung? Why mommy stand here?”

“inside. With ahjumma.”

“They’re together at the same room again? Whoaa... im not ready being uncle at this age.” Monnbin said it cutely.

“?? Eh? What are you saying Moonbin? Uncle? This age?” Mrs jung touch her forehead that feels confused.

“Mom Im hungry.”

***

“Yunho we must explain it to your mother.”

“what explain? Telling her about your pregnancy? Are you ready? The situation will become badly soon. Im afraid if it take an effect for our baby.”

“Yes... the doctor was said if i must have a positive thinking, he also said if i have a stress.” Jaejoong bites his nails and trembling.

“Let us say if that’s all for your final-art exam.and it will be Ok.”

“Ok... i must prepared a dinner...”

“don’t worried...”

Jaejoong open the door and found mrs Jung and Moonbin.

“Wanna explain?” Mrs Jung ask Jaejoong.

“for what mrs jung? Im sorry if telling you later... it just for my final artwork... like Yunho said to you.then I’ll make a dinner.”

“Ahjumma! I’ll helped you. “

“Oh really dear?” Jaejoong Moonbin hair and hold his hand to the kitchen.

Mrs jung come to the Yunho’s room.

“I’ll found the truth after.”

“Take it easy mom... there’s no something hidden.” Yunho wave his hand and leaving Mrs Jung, for  bathing.

Mrs Jung feel annoyed.

***

Night~

“Wife, why are you so strange today?” Mr jung reading magazine on the bed.

“Husband, what if we arranged a marriage for our son?”

“Are you bothered by something? Why talk about it suddenly?” Mr jung put the magazine on the table then make her wife sat besides him. “sit here,”

Mrs Jung sat beside her husband.

“I think we should be more aware for Yunho’s relationship.” She take out her glasses.

Mr Jung smiled and his wife’s hair. “i think he grown as adult, and able manage his life better. He can choosed the right or wrong way.”

“is not like your said husband. I found it at Jaejoong’s cupboard.Look!” Mrs jung take out something from her pocket.

“What is this? Ahh! This is—“ Mr jung shut his mouth after look something that given by Mrs jung.

“Im really worried husband. Yunho hide it at the jaejoong’s room. What a clever kid. He keep in the Jaejoong’s room because i rarely checked the place.” Mrs jung closed his face, imagine something bad.

“what is our son doing? He do free?? I must give him a lesson!” Mr jung jumped from the bed.

“wait husband! That’s just my opinion. The second opinion from jaejoong is...”

“What?”

“He used it for his artwork. Next month is a HIV-day.”

“jaejoong talked to you and explained about it?”

“Yes husband... but i still can’t believe.”

“Hmm...” mr jung back to his  first position. Sat besides his wife.

“I really worried with our son. What if we arranged marriage for yunho?”

“what? that’s so sudden wife.”

“No, it must step by step... should we choose our daughter in law?”

“what if yunho don’t agree?”

“We must make him agree. Only that husband, we can save his future for free that can destroyed his future.”

“Ne~ I know.”

“then called your old friend now. I hear his daughter will comeback to Korean after her graduation from America.”

“Who? I don’t remember.”

“Mr. Park! Called him now husband. “

***

Yunho called jaejoong even they at the same place.

Piip piip

“hello, Are you sleeping?”

“No... why called me sudden? Do you want me bring you something?”

“No...Just wanna hear your voice... how’s today? Are you happy with your friend?”

“Ne. im happy... but more happy if you can trust me, not sending me a thousand message” Jaejoong pouted his lips.

“Im worried Jaejoongie.”

Sigh~ “Ok, i know... but it’s not like that... you can trust me Yunho. How we can live together if you act so childish? Our baby will grown fast... and finally we will talk about it to our parents. And if you still act like that... i don’t know what will happen”

Jaejoong again : “Don’t be selfish... just thinking about our future. And don’t waste your time with nothing.”

“...”

“Why you’re not talked?’

“Still confused... my mom caught it. And ask me that she want investigate us more.”

“we must be careful now... I’ll bring my pregnancy things everywhere. And burnt the unnecessarythings.”

“Yeah Jae... that’s right..”

“Im worried...”

“me too, but if my mom knowing that... prepare your self ”

“ne.”

“Are you sleepy?”

“A little... btw im sorry leaving you today, but i have a surprise for you.”

“yeah... me too, im sorry to much worry. And what a surprise?”

“Check under your bed.”

“Huh? What’s that?”

“Something blue.”

“Wait.”

“No, open later with yourself... Im sleepy and ready to sleep.”

“Jae... i want run to your bedroom now!”

“If you here i wouldn’t sleep. Don’t bother me. bye... oyasumi.”

PIP

Yunho pouted his lips,

“Huh! Why why why?!”

Yunho looking for a present that Jaejoong told under his bed. He found it ....

 

^_____^

***

jae at the chapter

yoona

 

and the lovely-gift from jaejoong :