Pillow's New Friend

Let Me Be Your Pillow Tonight

 

Ji Eun was so deep in her thoughts that she didn’t notice that someone was trying to talk to her.

“Uhm” the man cleared his throat.

Ji Eun was startled and immediately tilted her head to look at the source of the sound. She rubbed her eyes and blinked cutely.

The blonde guy smiled at her “May I? Uhm … Sit with you? You know it’s very crowded today.” he unexpectedly stuttered.

She looked at him questioningly as if he’s really sure if he wants to sit with someone fat, ugly and clumsy.

“It seems like I’m not welcome.” The guy pouted and was about to leave.

“Uhm, no. No.”  IU stopped him and he looked back. “You may sit.” She shyly uttered.

He smiled happily beside her and started munching on his food while stealing glances on IU. As soon as he finished his food he burped that made IU chuckle.

“You’re making fun of me huh?” The blonde guy tried to crack a joke.

IU chuckled once again. “No sir. I---” she answered but got cut off.

“I’m Yang Yoseob, please don’t address me too formally.”

Ji Eun nodded. “Ne. Yang Yoseob ssi.”

The Yoseob guy chuckled “Still in formal.”

IU looked at him blankly. He stood up and waved at her “Time to go now. I still have training!”

She bowed in her seat and looked at him as he walked away.

Meanwhile, Yoseob yelled from afar without looking. “See you around Ji Eun ssi!”. He playfully walked away and blushed.

“Ji Eun ssi? How did he know my name?”

 

 

 

 

I finally updated :) Thanks for your patience guys ^^