Hopeless Pillow

Let Me Be Your Pillow Tonight

 

“Young oppa!” Taeyeon immediately stood up from her seat accidentally dropping the spoonful of rice on the table.

Ji Eun looked at the poor food on the table.

“What are you doing to her?” Wooyoung seriously asked. Taeyeon wasn’t really the friendly type so Wooyoung was having suspicions.

“Nothing much. Just eating lunch” She answered directly without even noticing Wooyoung’s disappointment.

Ji Eun suddenly felt small. She can’t help but feel sad because her crush Wooyoung possibly disliked her girl Kim Taeyeon to eat lunch with someone like her.

I really have no chance to be with him…

“IU dear, I have to go now. Thanks!” Taeyeon smiled beautifully then left with her friends and with Wooyoung.

“Oppa, why don’t you treat me lunch instead?”

“Sure.”

Ji Eun looked at them from afar with sad eyes. She watched as Wooyoung encircled his arm on Taeyeon’s slim and slender waist.

She looked down at her figure and felt very hopeless. Why does she even have to like someone so perfect?

Ji Eun laid her head on the table and reminisce everything from where it all began…

Meanwhile, a cute blonde guy just entered the cafeteria. He was looking for an empty table but there was none. He looked at the table where Ji Eun was and he smiled.

Maybe I can still fit in there?

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys :) I finally updated although its quite short. :( I hope to see your comments! :) I'll try my best to update longer chapters!