Reminiscing Pillow Part 1

Let Me Be Your Pillow Tonight

 

(This whole chapter is part of IU’s recalling)

Today was a busy day for all junior high school students. Everyone was practicing their routines and songs for the upcoming school yearend festival.

Wooyoung who was a participant for this event stayed all night in school just to practice since he can’t practice at his home because his parents disliked him to pursue dancing.

He stayed in school until 6 o’ clock pm just to practice. He went out of the school campus and found a peaceful park just a few blocks from their school. He sat down on the bench and unknowingly fell asleep.

I can still remember that night when I first encountered Wooyoung…

(Written in IU’s Point of View)

I was on my way to the school auditorium to secretly practice for the school festival. Although I’m not a participant I love to sing and I’m planning to join the festival but no one knows my talent in school.

It was nearly quarter to six and I stayed late in school just to practice without someone knowing but as I enter the auditorium I saw someone or merely a scene of ‘someone’ being scolded…

I barely hear what they were talking about but what I know is that they don’t understand each other’s feelings. I didn’t watch them intentionally, I just had a feeling in me that I should ‘look over’ him cause he might be in pain and I think destiny brought me there to be his…

My eyes widened after seeing him get punched by the older. He landed on the floor and he’s obviously wincing in pain. The older man continued to mumble things but I really can’t hear it because they were on the stage and I’m on the entrance.

As the old man was coming near the entrance to depart the auditorium I hid myself behind the curtains. Luckily, he did not notice me. I slowly walked closer to ‘him’ and as I step on the stage I can hear soft sobs. I wonder why he’s not getting up since he was conscious.

After knowing that he was conscious I decided to leave. For I know that it’s a part of man’s pride not to show others that they are crying. I stayed outside the auditorium and waited for him to come outside.

I began to wonder why I suddenly became concern for someone else…

 

 

 

 

Hi there! :) Updated! It took a long time, I was quite busy plus extra schedules from Holiday season ^^ It's short again >< I'm really sorry, I'll find time again! I will ^^ Thanks for waiting :*