Introverted Pillow

Let Me Be Your Pillow Tonight

A very crowded afternoon in Seoul High school cafeteria, a little girl (not physically little), was eating alone at the corner enjoying her packed lunch prepared by her dad.

She was munching on three side dishes with two main dishes and 3 cups of rice. She was hungry like she has never eaten for years.

Suddenly a group of popular girls in their school formed a circle around her completely blocking her view of the crowd.

"IU dear! Can we share table with you?" a pretty girl named Taeyeon asked.

Ji Eun scratched her eyes after removing her eyeglasses. Honestly, she just can't believe what she saw since Kim Taeyeon was one of the queenka in their school and not to mention that the best dancer of their school Jang Wooyoung who is also her ultimate crush is being paired with Taeyeon.

"Yah Lee IU! Aren't you going to respond to Taeng?" a blonde irritatingly exclaimed.

Ji Eun instantly nodded her head and gave them spaces on the table by placing all her Tupperware’s in one side assuming that they have their own food.

"Aish. You don't have to make us wait for so long." the blonde gave Ji Eun a threatening look.

"Jiyeon, you don't have to be so rude towards her. We're just 'intruders' you know." the y Uee uttered.

"IU ah, can we have some of your lunch? We're all starving and you have lots of ‘things’ with you" Taeyeon smiled at her after looking at her Tupperware’s.

Ji Eun was hesitating at first not because she does not want to share her food but because she wants to finish the food that her dad worked hard for.

"Uhm."

Jiyeon looked at her fiercely that gave her chills. Without further explanations Ji Eun pushed her Tupperware’s on their side of the table.

"Kamsahamnida!!! IU Dear!" They all thanked her happily losing the creepy aura from before. But before they can eat Ji Eun's lunch, two guys entered the scene.

“Taeng.”

Taeyeon’s eye’s sparkled in happiness while Ji Eun suddenly felt uneasy and introverted for the man who has spoken was Jang Wooyoung.

 

 

Hi everyone! I finally updated. It took me a lot of time to think about the beginning of this story ^^ Comments and suggestions are open :)