Chapter 29

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

 

The very next day, Sehun entered the school premises with a gloomy face.

 

Jaemi was still cold to him and he was forced to attend school because of her and lastly, he still doesn’t want to talk nor face his girlfriend.

 

Sehun sat on his place and slumped his head on his desk, Jongin was about to enter the room, when he saw Sehun being gloomy, he approached him and patted his back as he sat on Krystal’s place.

 

“What’s with the gloomy face, Sehun-ah?” Jongin asked. “Something bothering you?”

“Hyung, can we talk?” Sehun said, Jongin placed his bag in his place and led Sehun towards the school garden.

“Wae-yo Sehun-ah?”

“Hyung, why do I feel this way?” he started, Jongin remained silent, giving Sehun the time to talk.

“Why do I felt something more for Jaemi than my girlfriend?” he ducked his head down, Jongin smirked and patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“It is only you who can answer your question Sehun-ah. But let me ask you this, when did that feeling start?”

“I don’t know hyung.. maybe when Jaemi started ignoring me.” he answered silently.

 

 

Krystal clung onto Sehun when she found him sitting on his place.

“Oppa~! I missed you. Why aren’t you answering my calls? Where have you been yesterday? I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy for Jaemi was absent but sad because you aren’t here with me yesterday.” She said in one go, but Sehun didn’t even listen.

Lee-seonsangnim  then entered the classroom.

“Settle down everybody.” The class hurriedly went back to their seats and listened to the teacher.

“I have news. First, Woo Hyerim, Goo Hara, and Ahn Soohee are expelled. Due to the bullying they have made. And as you noticed Park Jaemi, has been absent for two days now, she is currently confined in the hospital and that’s because of the three mean queenkas.” Everybody was shock, they knew the queenkas are very good at bullying but they didn’t expect that it would lead to violent actions.

 

Due to Sehun’s mixed emotions he tried his very best to ignore and avoid his girlfriend, but Krystal would make her own way to get into Sehun’s path. She honestly was glad that Jaemi was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter