Chapter 23

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23

 

“Where’s Kyungsoo?” asked Chanyeol.

“We’ve been waiting here since forever.” He whined.

“Shut up Yeolie! He’ll be here.” Answered Baekhyun.

 

Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun is waiting for Kyungsoo, near the Student Council’s office. They were supposed to eat together.

“Why don’t we go ahead, we’ll just call him.” Suggested Suho. The two agreed and they started walking towards the cafeteria. They passed by a vacant classroom when they heard something.

 

“Kyungsoo oppa, gomowo.”

“No worries, Krys.” Answered Kyungsoo. Due to Suho’s curiosity, he peeked and eavesdropped with the two dorks following him.

“You deserve to know it anyway.” Kyungsoo said as he leaned at the teacher’s table.

“Yeah. If you didn’t tell me about Jaemi confessing to my boyfriend, may be until now, I’d be friends with a betrayer.” She scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

*Duh? Jaemi a betrayer? What’s wrong with confessing? Does that mean you’re already betrayed?*  Chanyeol thought.

*Mwo? It’s Kyungsoo who informed Krystal? Why would he do that?* Suho thought.

“You know what, oppa? I will do everything just to have Sehun all by myself. And you did a good job in helping me know about Jaemi’s oh-so-little-secret.”

“Yeah. I actually don’t like Jaemi.” He answered shortly.

“Chin---“ Krystal’s word interrupted, when Suho suddenly entered the classroom with Chanbeak trailing behind him.

“Hyung---“

“Shut up Kyungsoo!” as Suho shouted, a punch landed on Kyungsoo’s cheeks, credits to Chanyeol.

“How could you, Kyungsoo!” shouted Chanyeol. Baekhyun was pulling him, trying to stop the furious Chanyeol.

“Hyung---“ Kyungsoo was dumbfounded. Krystal was about to cry.

“O-oppa.. please s-top.”

“Shut up Krystal!” shouted Chanyeol. “Run before I can do something bad to you! I really hate you now, Krystal!” he added. Krystal ran as fast as she could, away from the commoti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter