Chapter 28

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

 

Sehun skipped class the next day, and insisted on taking care of Jaemi while her mother did some errands.

 

He was in deep thought when someone knocks on the door, came in Hyunjae with Jongin and Jinyoung. Jaemi was still asleep when they came.

“Sehun-ah? Gwenchana?” Jongin asked noticing Sehun’s behavior. Sehun nodded and sighed.

“Oppa, I think you should go home, I’ll take care of unnie.” Hyunjae said.

“Ani. I’ll stay here.” Sehun answered. “Did your appa called already?” he added.

“Hmm.” Hyunjae nodded. “He took a leave at work and will be arriving here in Busan with halmoni.”

“Sehun, how’s Jaemi?” Jinyoung asked.

“She’s fine, just some test and observations are needed.”

 

The three of them waited for Jaemi to wake up, while Sehun excused himself and went to the nurse section to ask instructions on how to donate blood. Jaemi is in need of blood, since she lost many of it from vomiting. That’s what the doctor said to the mothers and Sehun volunteered to donate without any hesitations.

 

 

That evening, Jaemi’s parents  and Sehun are inside her room, she is now being transfused with blood. Sehun smiled secretly when he saw the blood bag number. It was indeed his blood.

 

“Jaemi-ah, I’ll go out to buy food, do you like something?” her appa asked.

“Ani appa.” She answered.

“How ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter