Chapter 34

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"No. What I mean ma'am is that she had already left with all of her things. She said you fired her."

 

"WHAT?!!"

 

She weirdly looked at me."Why, ma'am? You fired her....that's why she left."

 

I shot up from my seat, eyes flaring in anger."I fired her? Do you want me to fire you instead?!"

 

"A-Ahh.. N-No, ma'am! I'm sorry."

 

"Now tell me you're just kidding."

 

"What?" she asked in surprise.

 

"Tell me you're just kidding!" I demanded through gritted teeth.

 

"B-But I'm not, ma'am."

 

I clenched my fists."It looks like you really wanted to be unemployed, huh?!"

 

"N-No, ma'am....please..."

 

"Then tell me you're just ing kidding!"

 

"Y-Yes, ma'am!" she quickly answered, flashing an awkward smile."I-I was just kidding. S-She's in her room.....still sleeping."

 

I narrowed my eyes at her."Really??"

 

She meekly nodded her head.

 

"I'll check her in her room and if I fail to see her there...." I paused, glaring at her."I'll kick you out of this house."

 

"Ma'am!" she hurriedly exclaimed, tightly clutching on my arm."She's not in her room. I told you she really--"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"FINE! I QUIT!" she furiously yelled before stomping away from me.

 

I just looked at my maid's grumpy back figure in disbelief.

 

Did she just shout at me?!

 

What is she?!

 

Another Yoona??!

 

I looked down.

 

Yoona.....

 

'No. What I mean ma'am is that she had already left with all of her things. She said you fired her.'

 

I firmly shook my head.

 

No! Yoona won't do that to me.

 

She won't leave me.

 

She said she won't!

 

That maid is just messing up with me.

 

Yes!

 

I clenched my fists.

 

But I have to go and make sure.

 

Lips forming into a thin line, I nervously walked upstairs and shortly stopped my feet infront of Yoona's room.

 

I tugged on my sleeves.

 

My heart is pounding so hard on my chest that I think it will soon come out.

 

With my trembling hands, I gripped on the doorknob.

 

I let out a deep breath.

 

"I believe in you, Yoona." I whispered to myself before opening the door.

 

But my heart instantly dropped seeing the neatly cleaned room. I widely opened the door and let myself in.

 

"Yoona..." I called out only to feel more anxious when I didn't receive any response.

 

Yoona....

 

You can't do this to me.

 

I then walked unsteadily towards the closet and bravely flew it open.

 

I froze on my spot.

 

My hand balling into a fist.

 

Empty.

 

So she really left.

 

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth.

 

This is why I hate peasants.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"Baby, can you hand me the ketchup?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Glass please."

 

"Here."

 

"Where's the water?"

 

"Ohhh yeah."

 

"Can you put some ice?"

 

"Baby, do you still see me as your maid?"

 

I shot my head up from my food and was surprised to see my girlfriend pouting.

 

"Oh no! I'm sorry, baby."

 

"I was just kidding." she smiled before placing some cube of ice on my glass."But seriously...are you planning to make me your slave once we moved in to our house?"

 

"Hmmm... Yeah." I grinned."Slave in bed."

 

Her face then quickly turned red."Fany-ah!"

 

"Why? What's wrong with that? We're--" I instantly stopped from talking after hearing a short beep from her phone.

 

She quickly fished her phone out from her pocket and reads the message.

 

I took a peek on her screen and frowned when I see Yoona's name as the sender.

 

"Baby, you have Yoona's contact?" I just asked as I again focused my attention on my food and started eating.

 

But creases formed on my forehead once again when I didn't hear a reply.

 

I slightly looked up to check on her but was surprised to see her just staring blankly at her phone's screen.

 

"Baby...?"

 

I nudged her."Baby!"

 

"Owh?" she innocently looked at me.

 

"What happened?"

 

She then glanced back at her phone in her hand before quickly hiding it inside her pocket.

 

She smiled."Nothing."

 

"What nothing? Kim Taeyeon, what did Yoona tell you?"

 

Ugh! I hate it!

 

She's obviously hiding something from me!

 

"Yoona?"

 

I just rolled my eyes at her lame act.

 

"Yes, Yoona. I saw her name on your phone. Are you still going to lie?"

 

Nervously biting on her lip, she looked away.

 

"What the hell, Kim Taeyeon?! Did you sleep with Yoona?!"

 

She looked back at me, eyes as big as owl's."What?!"

 

"Kim Taeyeon, I swear I'm going to kill you!"

 

"N-No, baby! It's not like that." she denied, frantically waving both of her hands.

 

"Then what?!"

 

"Well... Uh..." she closed her eyes and heaved a sigh."Okay fine! Yoona--"

 

RRRRIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!

 

Ugh! Damn it!

 

I then peevishly took out my phone and answered the call.

 

"Hello!"

 

"Tiff...."

 

I slightly pulled away my phone from my ear to check on the screen."Oh... Jessi. What do you need?"

 

"I'm throwing out a party at our house. Quickly come over. I'm calling Sooyoung as well."

 

I frowned."What's with the sudden party?"

 

"To celebrate."

 

"Celebrate what?"

 

"I'll tell you later. Just come here now. As in right now."

 

"Okay. I'll be with Taeyeon, okay?"

 

"Yeah. Whatever."

 

"Okay. Bye!"

 

"Yeah. Bye!"

 

I then placed my phone back on the table and looked at Taeyeon.

 

"Baby, dress up quickly. We're going out."

 

"Why?"

 

"Jessi's throwing out a party." I answered making her choke on her drink.

 

Quickly grabbing a tissue, I gently wiped the spilled liquid on ."Baby, you're so clumsy."

 

"What did you just say? Jessica is throwing out a party?"

 

I nodded, confused at her actions.

 

"Why?"

 

"She said she's celebrating. But I still don't know the reason why. She said she'll tell me later."

 

She scoffed."Celebrate, huh?"

 

"Why, baby?"

 

She shook her head."Nothing. I'll change now." she ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter