What do you want?

Mistake

"What's he doing here?" Kyungsoo thought. He looked at Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol and saw they were thinking  the same thing.

"Ok guys, since its the first day, I want you to bond with each other. So to do that, I want you to pick a song that all of you can sing together. You'll perform it at the end of the week. Arasso?" Kyuhyun said and went to his computer and left the other to do their work.

"OK, so what did you want to sing?" Suho asked breaking the silence. Baekhyun was sending daggers at Kai while Chanyeol looked over at Kyungsoo to see if he was ok. Kai finally noticed Kyungsoo and just did what ever he could to avoid eye contact.

"Ehh what about a ballad?" Sehun added, not noticing the tension in the room.

"Ok, what did you have in mind?" Suho asked trying to move away from the tension of the group.

"Lets ask Kyuhyun~shi" Sehun said and walked over to Kyuhyun with Suho. While this was happening. Kyungsoo moved closer to Baekhyun not wanting to see Kai. Chanyeol thought this was useless since they were in the same class for the whole year and finally spoke to Kai.

"How are you?" He asked. Kai was surprised that Chanyeol was talking to him since it was obvious Baekhyun told Chanyeol about the incident.

"Im ok. Korea is very different from America. So I still have to get used to it." Kai said in a nervous tone.

"Is that where you met him?" Baekhyun asked venom lacing his words.

"Who Baekhyun hyung?" Kai asked not wanting to look into Baekhyun eyes.

"Who do you think dumb ? Your boyfriend over there." Baekhyun said pointing at Sehun. " And Im not your hyung."

"uh uh" Kai stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Baekhyun thats enough" Chanyeol said trying to calm his boyfriend down.

"Thats not even half of what Im thinking right now." Baekhyun said getting in Kai's face. Kai tried moving away but he was back into a wall. "How dare you show your face here again. Do you know that you're not wanted here? Why don't you just leave, like you did back then?"

Kyungsoo was surprised at his brother words but was more surprised that Kai had tears in his eyes. Baekhyun's words really got to him.

"Ok Baekhyun~shi. Im sorry" Kai said before leaving the room. Everyone in the room was silent after Kai left. Baekhyun was still fuming and so was Chanyeol.

"What the hell was that for?" Chanyeol screamed at Baekhyun.

"For what he did to Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said pointing it out.

"And what? You basically just broke him. Didn't you se his face? huh?"

"Good now he knows how Kyungsoo feels." Baekhyun yelled back.

"Hyung you didn't have to do that." Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun was surprised at what his brother was saying. Was he really defending the person that broke his heart? "What are you saying Kyungsoo? Don't you remember what he did to you?"

"That my point hyung. he did it to me not you. I can fight my own battles." Kyungsoo said before following Kai.

"What just happened?" Baekhyun whispered.

"You just did what Kai did a year ago. You broke him like he broke Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said placing hand on his boyfriend.

"But but" Baekhyun said trying to find a reason for his actions.

"Shh. Don't say anything. Its ok I understand what you did it." Chanyeol said trying to calm him down. "But that doesn't make it better? Let them fix this."

"But im his brother" Baekhyun said trying to let his tears out.

"Yeah you are, so that means you need to support not fight his battles." Chanyeol said in a soothing voice. Baekhyun just hugged him and started sobbing. He was so thankful he had Chanyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo headed straight to the secret garden knowing Kai would go there when he was sad. He got there and saw a crying Kai staring at the garden.

"Knew you would be here." Kyungsoo said sitting next to Kai. Kai just moved away from him like he had some disease. "Don't you want me to sit by you?"

"What do you want? To tell me im a bastard that just should leave.Your kinda to late for that one." Kai said trying to move away from Kyungsoo.

"No im not here to do that." Kyungsoo said looking at the garden. " Im here to say sorry for what Baekhyun hyung said."

Kai's face softened and so did his voice. "Its ok. I deserve it anyway for what I did.'

Kyungsoo sat closer and grabbed Kai's hand. "Why did you do it?"

Kai looked up and saw Kyungsoo's eyes filled with sadness even though he was smiling. He sighed at explained.

"My father wanted me to have a better education because of all the score I was having. So he made me move to America. I knew you would wait for me if I told you so i made it up when I said I didn't love you anymore so you would move on. When my mom noticed I was depressed she convince m dad to send me back. It took a whole year just to convince him."

Kyungsoo was still confused. "So who's Sehun?'

He's my cousin. The deal was that I bring him since his parent also wanted him to study here." Kai explained.

"So they're not dating" Kyungsoo thought. A weight was lifted when he heard this.

"Kyunnie. I never stopped think about you. I never even thought about dating another person because your the only one for me." Kai confessed and kissed Kyungsoo's hand.

Kyungsoo pulled his hand away when Kai did this. "I just started getting over you" Kyungsoo thought " But I guess it doesn't matter now"

"Im sorry" Kai said when he saw Kyungsoo's reaction.

"Its ok. I'm still heartbroken but I'd still like to be your friend." Kyungsoo said patting him in the back.

"I'd like that hyung." Kai said and smiled and Kyungsoo smiled back. He didn't smile that fake smile, it was one of the those that no one could fake.

"I guess we should get back now" Kyungsoo said leading Kai away from the garden. They walked in comfortable silence until they got to the room. Before they entered Kyungsoo stopped Kai and whispered something.

"Since you broke my heart, Im counting on you to fix it again" Kyungsoo whispered then gently bit Kai's ear.

"Time for some serious teasing" Kyungsoo thought and entered the room leaving a dumbfounded Kai.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!! What's Kyungsoo planning?;)

Comment and subscribe okay? heheheh

Sorry for the mistakes.