First Day

Mistake

Kyungsoo POV

Its been 3 weeks since I saw Kai. My heart still aches but I'll live. I need to get over him. He has someone else now.

"Kyunggie" Baekhyun hyung said from down stairs. " Wake up. We need to leave soon so we can make it in time."

Ah its the first day of school again. Maybe I need this to get my mind of Kai. Sigh. I got ready and put my school uniform. I went down stairs and saw Chanyeol hyung feeding Baekhyun hyung.

"Good Morning Kyunggie" Baekhyun hyung said when he saw me.

"Morning Kyung" Chanyeol hyung said and ruffled my hair as i sat down.

"Hyung~~~ I just fixed my hair" I whined and pouted.

"Ahh Kyunggie you look so much better smiling than being depressed" Chanyeol hyung said and ruffled my hair again.

"I agree with him" Baekhyun said. "Why are you happy anyway? Are you finally moving on?"

"Yeah" I said and gave him a sad smile. "He has someone else now. I have no choice but to move on."

Baekhyun was surprised at what i said and spit the juice he was drinking across the table. "What do you mean that he moved on? Did you see him?"

"Yeah when we went to the amusement park. He was happy and thats all I could ask for. I didn't deserve a second chance." I said and looked down at the food on my plate. I suddenly just lost my appetite.

"Its ok Kyunnie~" Chanyeol said and hugged me. He is such a good hyung. I wonder when he and Baekhyun hyung will get married? Baekhyun joined in the hug moments later.

"Im fine hyung. I need to do this." I said and hugged them before I went to go get my things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At school)

I got to school and saw my friend Suho. We then walked to the office to get our schedules.

"Kyung~ah, whats your schedule?" He asked excitedly.

"1st- Choir,2nd- Advanced Biology, 3rd- Dance, 4th- Advance Algebra, Lunch, English, and then Free period. whats yours?"

"I have choir and dance with you, then I have all honors classes." he said with a proud grin.

"Hyung your so smart." His grin got wider.

"I'm I smart enough to date?" He said winking and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Haha hyung. Your smart enough but not that smart." I said and grinned back.

"Like your any smarter than me." He said and stuck out his tongue. I just laughed and followed him out the doors to go to choir.

We got to the class and Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung were in there already.

"Yey we got the same class" Baekhyun said and he and Chanyeol started screaming like fangirls. Aish I swear im older than these two.

"Ok class calm down." Our teacher said coming in. "Good morning. My name is Cho Kyuhyun and I will be your vocal teacher."

We all stood up and bowed. We then introduced ourselves one by one.

"Hi, Im Baekhyun"

"HELLO, Im the happy virus Chanyeol" He said and smiled his bright smile.

"Hi, Im Joon Myeon but you can call me Suho"

"Hi, my name's Kyungsoo"

"Good morning to all of you. I hope we can have a great year." Kyuhyun~ssi said and smiled at all of us.

Before the class could begin two people burst into the room.

"Sorry were late. We got lost on the way here."

"Its ok. We just started. Can you introduce yourselves."

"Hi, Im Sehun"

"Hi, Im Jongin but you can call me Kai"

Really? Did this really have to happen to me? Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung looked at me with shocked eyes. This is gonna be a long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello:)

Sorry for the short update. Im having writers block:(

Please comment and subscribe

PS Sorry for the mistakes