Want a Taste?

Mistake

Everything was fine when Kyungsoo and Kai entered the room. Suho and Sehun were still deciding what they were going to perform while Baekhyun was giggling to something Chanyeol was saying. Kyungsoo sat down next to Suho while Kai sat down next to Sehun, creating a wall between him and Suho.

"ah Kai shi where did you go?" Sehun asked when Kai sat down.

"Nowhere. Just needed to talk to Kyungsoo hyung." Kai said ruffling Sehun hair.

"Yah! Don't mess up my perfect hair" Sehun whined.

"It looks way better now though" Suho said making Sehun pout. He then turned to Kyungsoo and whispered.

"How did it go?"

"it's all good now." Kyungsoo said flashing Him and the Baekyeol couple, who were eavesdropping, a smile.

That smile caused all three of them to smile. It was finally a real smile. Their Kyungsoo was finally back. And they had Kai to thank for it.  The bell suddenly rang, telling them to go to their next class.

"Kai can I talk to you first?" Baekhyun asked before Kai could leave the room.

"Ok Baekhyun shi" Kai said not looking Baekhyun in the eye. He then told Sehun to not wait up for him and go to his next class.

"what is it you need Baekhyun shi?" Kai asked nervously. This made Baekhyun feel horrible. Did he really go that far?

"I wanted to apologize for what I said to you. I had not right to say any of it" Baekhyun said sincerely

"But " Kai tried to say but Baekhyun cut him off.

"Wait let me finish. I was really mad at you for what you did to Kyungsoo. But that didn't give me the right to yell at you. I'm sorry." Baekhyun said bowing. "And I also wanted to say thank you for bringing back the old Kyungsoo. His finally happy again. And it's all thanks to you"

"Don't thank me. I made him like that so I had to bring him back" Kai said looking at the ground to hide his face.

"Yes you did. But you chose to fix your problems. You could just avoided it but you didn't." Baekhyun said patting Kai on the head. "thank you"

"Thank you for forgiving me Baekhyun shi" Kai said bowing.

"Call me Hyung" Baekhyun said making Kai look up.

"The whole class is gonna go to our house to practice tomorrow. Be there" Baekhyun said before leaving the room.

"Neh Hyung" Kai said before going to his next class.

Chanyeol was waiting for outside  when Baekhyun came out of the room.

"Good job yeobo" Chanyeol said pecking Baekhyuns lips. Baekhyun pecked him back and went to his next class holding Chanyeols hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Kyungsoo was making cupcakes when Suho burst through the door. Instead of annoying Kyungsoo, he just stared off to nowhere.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo screamed not liking Suho's weird attitude.

"Why are you screaming?" Suho asked.

"Well your staring of to space with a weird look on your face." Kyungsoo explained.

"How did you know you liked Kai?" Suho asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo was taken back by the question. Suho usually joked around about love but this time he sounded serious.

"Like how did you know you liked as in like him?" Suho asked again.

"When I confessed to him?" Kyungsoo said not sure if he said the right thing.

"Gee thanks" Suho said rolling his eyes.

"Why are you asking anyway? Do you like someone?" Kyungsoo teased.

"Uhhh no. Its for a friend." Suho said.

"Yeah. And I can fly." Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

"Well technically you have the ability to go to the airport, buy a plane ticket and fly anywhere you want in an airplane. So technically you can fly." Suho said being a smartass. In result, Kyungsoo threw the left over cupcake batter on him.

"Arent you smart." Kyungsoo replied. "So do I know who it is?"

"Maybe" Suho said tasting the cupcake batter.

"Is it Sehun?" Kyungsoo said. This made Suho blush but he tried hiding it. "ITS HIM! I KNEW IT"

"How did you know" Suho asked.

"Well his the only new kid in the school, well unless you like Kai." Kyungsoo then grabbed a knife. "Its not Kai right?"

"WOAH! Put the knife down." Suho said trying to calm Kyungsoo down. "Its not him. Its Sehun."

"Ok then" Kyungsoo said putting the knife down. "Wait how do you know you like him? You've only meet him today?"

"Don't you believe in love at first sight?" Suho said smiling innocently.

"God you're so cheesy" Kyungsoo said. "Good luck to Sehun if he ever gets together with you"

"He will" Suho said trying to sound evil. "I'll make sure if it"

"Of course you will" Kyungsoo said going back to making cupcakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was so much better than the last one. Baekhyun and Kai were actually talking to Kyungsoo's surprise. And it only got better with the cupcakes Kyungsoo made.

"Wow hyung this is great!" Sehun said tasting the cupcake.

"I help!" Suho butted in.

"We should probably not it then" Kai said making Suho pout.

"Don't worry hyung. Its good." Sehun said trying to cheer up Suho.

"Oh its great if its Kyungsoo but good if its me." Suho said walking away.

"Wait hyung" Sehun said going after Suho.

"Wow" Kyungsoo thought the icing off the cupcake. Kai saw this making him freeze.

"I wonder if he taste like?" Kai thought his pants suddenly getting tight.

"You should be thinking naughty things about Kyunnie" Chanyeol whispered in Kai's ear seeing his little problem. This caused Kai to blush and turn away but he couldn't stop thinking about it that he didn't see Kyungsoo move towards him.

He looked up and suddenly Kyungsoo was centimeters away from him. Kyungsoo just smiled and offered Kai a cupcake.

"Do you wanna taste?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah but I wanna taste you" Kai answered in his head. he then grabbed the cupcake. "Sure. Thanks hyung"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahh update!!!

Thanks to all that subscribed and sorry if this is a boring chapter. It seemed like it to me.

Anyway some KaiSoo and Seho for you.

Don't forget to reply and comment.

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.