The Bet

The Bet [THREE-SHOT]

 

Jaeseop smiled brightly, he had just got off a two-hour phone call with Hoon, talking about nothing in particular, just wanting to hear each other’s voices. Soon, his mother shouted up to tell him he had visitors. Dongho and Soohyun entered his room quickly.

“Hey guys. What’s up?” Jaeseop asked as he sat up to look at them. Dongho sighed, nudging Soohyun – wanting him to say it so he didn’t have to face the burden.

“Jaeseop… we have to tell you something we heard.” Soohyun started, walking closer to Jaeseop.

“…What?” he asked, wondering what had made his friends look so worried all of a sudden.

“We overheard Hoon’s best friends talking about you…” Dongho cut in, eyeing Jaeseop.

“So?” Jaeseop asked. Soohyun sighed.

“Apparently, over the weekend they made a bet with Hoon,” he started and stared into Jaeseop’s eyes. “Involving you.” He finished and Jaeseop snapped up.

“…” he didn’t say anything, just waited for Soohyun to continue.

“They… wanted to humiliate you. Probably wanted to start to… have ual with you, and then stop to make utter fun of you.” He explained. Jaeseop didn’t say anything. Dongho sighed.

“Sorry Jae.” He mumbled, seeing the pained look in Jaeseop’s eyes.

“Get out.” Dongho and Soohyun stared at each other in disbelief.

“What?” Soohyun asked. Jaeseop glared at them both.

“I said, get out.” He kept his voice low and deep. Dongho quickly grabbed onto Soo’s arm and pulled him out, before Jaeseop got even worse.

As they left, Jaeseop fell on his bed, mind wavering. He couldn’t believe it. But why would his friends even think about making up such a story as that? Jaeseop knew them better than that. At least the happiness lasted for one day…

The next day at school, Jaeseop appeared in red skinnies, and a black shirt. When he reached Soohyun and Dongho, he just simply walked passed them – deciding he had to sort this out as quickly as he could. He saw Hoon sitting with his massive group of friends – but Jaeseop didn’t feel embarrassed at all. When he reached them, he saw Hoon stare at him with a massive grin on his face. He suddenly stood up and walked over to Jaeseop, wrapping his arms around the older’s boys waist, bringing Jaeseop closer to him. Jaeseop heard all of his friends laugh behind him, and start making wolf noises.

“Hoon, I need to ask you something.” Jaeseop said letting Hoon embrace him. The other smiled and nodded. “You need to be truthful with me.” He stated and Hoon smiled again.

“Of course.” He commented, gripping tighter onto Jaeseop.

“Did you… have with me… because of a… bet?” he asked, not able to say it all in one sentence. He felt Hoon’s grip on him loosen and the other’s eyes widened in realisation that Jaeseop knew. Jaeseop saw Kevin and Eli look at each other worriedly. “Hoon.” Jaeseop spoke again, wanting the other to finally explain.

“Jaeseop…” he started but he didn’t want to finish. Jaeseop wriggled his way from the other’s grip.

“You promised you’d be truthful with me.” He stated. Suddenly, he heard one of Hoon’s other friends shouting.

“Hoon! You’ve been caught!” they shouted, laughter erupting around the table. Hoon’s eyes widened as he stared at the emotion that suddenly covered Jaeseop’s face.

“I want you to say it.” Jaeseop said, pointing at the other. Hoon sighed.

“Yes.” He stated. Jaeseop shook his head.

“Yes what?” he stressed. Hoon looked very worried.

“I made a bet with them. To seduce you, get you in my bed, and then just as we were about to… you know… to stop and humiliate you.” So it all came out. Jaeseop felt himself tearing up, and that’s one thing he did not want to do in a school. Hoon noticed the pain look on the others face. “Jaeseop! I didn’t go through with it because, you’re perfect.” He stated, trying to ease the situation. He moved forward but Jaeseop quickly took a step back.

“Don’t.” he threatened. Hoon sighed.

“I-I… don’t want you to end this.” He commented. Suddenly, he felt a rising pain on his cheek as the other’s fist had smacked him. Silence floated around them. Jaeseop grunted a few times before he unclenched his fist.

“Don’t you ing say that!” he screamed causing Hoon to look up at him.

“Jaeseop… I’m so sorry.” He whispered, not wanting the other to walk away. But that’s exactly what Jaeseop did; he spun on his heel and walked quickly away from that group. Hoon sighed and turned around to face his friends. One of them had a large smile on his face.

“Oh don’t worry. Plenty more tastier fish in the sea.” As soon as those harsh words left the boy’s mouth, Hoon smacked him in the face, rage covering his own. Eli rushed up and pulled Hoon back before he could do anymore damage.

“Dare you to ing say that again you prick!” he screamed at the boy who was now bleeding. Eli pulled him back, motioning for Kevin to come over. He whispered in the blonde’s ear.

“I’ll handle Hoon, go and find Jaeseop okay?” he suggested and Kevin nodded quickly. As he ran away, Eli pulled Hoon over to an empty hallway, letting the other calm down a little.

“Calm down Hoon!” Eli screamed as the other decided to continuously kick a wall very hard. Hoon sighed and fell to the floor.

“Goddamit. It’s all my fault.” He moaned, his hands rummaging through his hair. Eli sighed and kneelt down to look at him face on.

“Look, before you starting blaming people, you should sort this out with Jaeseop. I mean, it’s only been two days.” He explained, amazed that they felt these feelings so soon. Hoon looked up at Eli.

“You felt the exact same way about Kevin when you first saw him.” He shot back, making Eli’s eyes widen.

“…That’s n-not the point here.” He stuttered and Hoon shot him a knowing smirk.

“Yeah… sure.” He said and stood up. “I’m going to go find Jaeseop.” He muttered but Eli held him back.

“Interval is nearly over, leave it till lunch. Besides, Kevin’s with him.” He explained and Hoon reluctantly nodded.

Kevin ran after the boy in front of him who had yet to realise he was being followed. He watched as Jaeseop took a seat on a vacant bench, keeping his head down staring at the floor. Kevin sighed as he quickly took a seat beside the other. Jaeseop whisked around frightened. What he expected to be Hoon, he was very relieved when it was only Kevin.

“Oh… it’s only you.” He whispered and looked back to the ground. Kevin sighed.

“Jaeseop… I’m sorry.” He apologised. Jaeseop looked at him confused.

“What did you do?” he wondered. Kevin sighed and begun to explain.

“It was actually me that dared him to… you know. But Jaeseop, as soon as Hoon realised what you looked like and realised how great of a person you were, he fell in love with you. That’s why he continued and never stopped. That’s why whenever he’s close to you he doesn’t want to let go.” He explained, trying to bring out all of Hoon’s feelings and make Jaeseop feel better. The other stared at him in disbelief.

“H-He… loves me?” he stuttered, his heart fluttering. Kevin smirked.

“Yeah. He might not be so… easy to say it… but I know.” He said, patting Jaeseop’s shoulder. “Look at it this way. He ignored what we all said about you, and continued to be with you – that’s amazing.” Kevin said, making Jaeseop look up again.

“…” he didn’t say anything, but they both got scared when the bell rang. “Class… right.” He sighed; he really didn’t want to leave this spot. Kevin noticed and shrugged.

“We don’t need to go.” He offered and Jaeseop looked at him. He finally nodded. “So, let’s take a walk, come on.” Both of them walked of in the distance, making sure they were going to be back for lunch at least.

Hoon paced the hall, wondering where Jaeseop could be and why Kevin was also missing. Eli sighed at the other.

“They’ll be back.” He stated and as soon as he said that, they both heard to boys laughing with each other. They turned the corner, and Hoon was surprised to see Jaeseop laughing at what Kevin was saying.

“Jaeseop.” He stated and the said man looked up at him, the smile removing itself from his lips.

“Hoon.” He shot back and Eli and Kevin stared at each other. Silently, they both left. Jaeseop walked up to Hoon, looking very angry.  Hoon flinched as Jaeseop suddenly banged him into a wall, holding onto his wrists, binding them above his head, restricting all of his movements.

“You made a fool out of me.” He angrily spoke, his face getting closer to Hoon’s. Hoon closed his eyes, even if Jaeseop was angry at him – this kind of treatment turned him on way too much.

“I’m so sorry.” He apologised again. Jaeseop smirked at the way Hoon submitted unexpectantly beneath him. Smirking, he ed forward, placing his knee between the other’s weak legs, brushing it against his crotch.

“You need to be punished.” Jaeseop whispered into Hoon’s ear, his voice no longer carrying traces of anger but rather it was covered in a teasing tone. Hoon shivered beneath him, gripping onto the older’s waist as he felt a hot tongue trace his own ear.

“J-Jaeseop…” he moaned, pushing his hips forward onto Jaeseop’s thigh. The older smirked and backed his face away before capturing Hoon’s tasty lips. They both moaned into the needy rough kiss, as Jaeseop took lead and shoved his hot muscle into the other’s needy mouth, tasting all he could, massaging Hoon’s own tongue. Hoon let the other do whatever he wanted, and loved the feeling of getting ravished by him. Jaeseop smirked, on the other’s tongue a little, before backing completely away, giving Hoon some breathing space as he leaned on the opposite wall. He smirked at the way Hoon was breathing – he seemed so flustered.

“Hoon… Have you got something to say to me?” he asked a gleam present in his hazel eyes. Hoon didn’t move.

“Sorry.” He stated but Jaeseop shook his head.

“You’ve already said that. Anything else?” he wondered. Hoon stared into Jaeseop’s eyes.

“…” he didn’t say anything. Jaeseop pouted.

“Aren’t you going to tell me how you feel about me?” he pouted again, putting on his puppy dog face. It nearly made Hoon melt.

“…I love you.” He stated and Jaeseop immediately lit up.

“Good!” he stated, running back over to Hoon and engulfed him in another breath-taking kiss. Their tongues clashed with much more feeling this time. Jaeseop reluctantly let go.

“I love you too.” He muttered, and smiled when Hoon grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug.

“Good.” They both laughed and melted into each other’s embrace.

Eli laughed as Kevin was trying to eavesdrop on the other two.

“Leave them alone.” He muttered, grabbing Kevin’s wrist and forcefully pulling him away. Kevin sighed and stared into Eli’s blue crystal eyes.

“You know… I’ve been thinking a lot…” he started. Eli cocked his head to the side.

“About what?” he asked. Kevin shook his head.

“Us.” He mentioned and Eli’s heart fluttered inside.

“…What do you mean?” Eli wondered, his face going a bit redder. Kevin walked closer to him a little.

“You know, our relationship.” He explained, placing his hands on the other’s muscular chest. Eli thought his heart was going to explode if Kevin done anything else.

“…really?” he asked, trying not to close his eyes at the other’s touch.

“Yes. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately, Ellison…” Kevin confessed, slowly moving his hands up to the other’s shoulders as he back Eli into a wall softly.

“You have?” he repeated. Kevin nodded innocently, slowly putting his leg between Eli’s own shaking ones.

“Yes. And… not in the friend way.” His voice sounded soft but very seductive. Eli kept in a moan by biting his lips as Kevin brushed his thigh against his crotch.

“…In what way?” he asked, although he already had an idea. Well, he hoped it was the right idea.

“A ual way. Does that embarrass you?” Kevin moaned into the other’s ear. Eli’s eyes fluttered closed as his own hands stayed at his own side, not daring to touch the precious one in front of him. Eli nodded slowly, his cheeks tinting red. Kevin chuckled and put his hand under the more muscular one’s chin, forcing him to look at him. “Can I kiss you?” he asked nicely, a smile on his face and his eyes gleaming with joy. Eli’s mouth opened a little, about to gasp, before he felt Kevin’s tongue quickly enter his mouth as it was given a chance. Eli moaned as he felt the other’s hot muscles brush again his own – it was better than what he had previously fantasized about. Kevin let go and smirked at the other.

“Wanna date?” he asked. Eli chuckled and finally placed his hands on the others waist.

“Only if, you come to my house tonight.” He offered, his eyes covered in lust. Kevin chuckled.

“Naughty, but of course.” They both kissed needily and roughly again.

That night, all four of them had a wild experience.