The Bet

The Bet [THREE-SHOT]

 

Hoon stared down at the boy underneath him, who looked scared of what was to come next, what was going to happen. The one on top smiled a little, but stopped when he thought about the bet him and his friends had made. The one about this night. Hoon sighed a little and leaned down, taking off the other’s glasses. Jaeseop blinked a few times, and stared into Hoon’s eyes with his own diamond blue ones. Hoon’s breath caught. He didn’t realise before, but Jaeseop was simply stunning. Without thinking, he softly ed the other one’s shirt, and unexpectantly, he gasped when he saw Jaeseop’s body. It was very well toned, but lean and Hoon loved it. Jaeseop lay silent, waiting for Hoon to continue. And Hoon knew, he shouldn’t – this should be the point where Hoon humiliates the other, stops, and says that he just wasn’t his type. But Hoon couldn’t help but want to continue. He wanted to ravish the other’s perfect lips, stare into those diamond eyes, touch that toned body, and most of all; he wanted to mark his own trademark everywhere on the others body, inside and out. And that was what he was going to. He softly captured the others soft lips and he felt Jaeseop give in to him. Just like the way he wanted.

Hoon woke up slowly, his head a little sore but he felt extremely relaxed. He stretched a little, and took a deep breath. He turned his head, and was surprisingly met by a tuft of hair, and a body beside him. And then he remembered last night, and a large smile appeared on his face. After softly placing a kiss on the top of Jaeseop’s hair, he got up and shoved on a pair of pyjama trousers. He went down the stairs to his own kitchen, grabbing a drink before he heard the door. When he opened it, he was surprised to see his best friend Eli there. A smirk was placed on the face of his friend.

“What?” he asked. Eli just shook his head and entered the house.

“So, we going out?” he asked, looking around. Hoon nodded.

“Sure. Wait… I-I need to show you something…” he mentioned as he started on his way up to his own room. Eli cocked his head to the side in confusion but he followed his friend anyway. As they reached his room, Eli gasped.

On the bed, Jaeseop lay, his face nuzzled into the pillow – hair messily covering his face, his arms spread out, and the covers covering half his back. The sight was simply marvellous.

“…Who is that?!” Eli asked, shouting quietly. Hoon bit his lip.

“That may, or may not be…  Jaeseop.” He whispered. Eli’s eyes widened.

“No way in hell, is that man lying in your bed, geeky Jaeseop!” Eli exclaimed, not believing it for a second. Hoon sighed. He moved over to the edge of the bed, and lightly shook Jaeseop’s shoulder.

“Jaeseop, baby, wake up.” He whispered, the other man arm. Eli watched in amazement. Jaeseop looked up at Hoon through his hair and he smiled.

“Morning.” He replied. Hoon chuckled.

“Good Morning. Look, I’m going to go for a while, but you’re welcome to stay as long as you like.” He explained. Jaeseop smiled and nodded.

“Mkay.” He whispered. Hoon moved closer into the others face.

“You can have anything you want here, I won’t be long.” He said, and kissed the others forehead. Just as he was about to move away, Jaeseop grabbed his arm.

“Since you’re leaving me in the morning, Can I at least get a kiss?” he wondered, smiling. Hoon chuckled and nodded. Jaeseop sat up and whisked his arms around Hoon’s neck and pulled him in for a mind blowing kiss. Eli was shocked when Jaeseop reached over to Hoon, and his full toned torso was revealed. Jaeseop quickly entered his hot muscle into the others mouth who was more than willing to accept it. They battled with each other’s tongues, and loved the feeling they got off each other. Jaeseop let go of the other. Hoon smirked at looked at Jaeseop’s sleepy face, covered with hair – he was still damn hot.

“Bye then.” Jaeseop muttered. Hoon smirked and kissed him again.

“Bye baby.” He said, waving. Jaeseop smirked and fell back onto the pillow, almost instantly going back to sleep.

“…Hoon. I thought you were supposed to humiliate him, not turn him into a god.” Eli mentioned as they were finally outside walking. The other just shrugged.

“I was going to really… but, then I took his glasses off, and well… you saw how perfect he looked!” Hoon tried to explain it to his older friend. Eli laughed.

“Trust me, I see what you’re getting at.” He admitted and agreed with the other.

Hoon, Eli and their new friend Kevin, all ended up back at Hoon’s house. The first thing on Hoon’s mind was to check if Jaeseop actually stayed – he hoped he did. Eli saw Hoon scout up the stairs, and he motioned Kevin to follow Hoon as well. When Hoon reached his own room, he was very glad to see that Jaeseop was indeed in the house, and he was comfortably sleeping in his bed. Eli and Kevin finally caught up, and their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Jaeseop was lying facing upwards, his hands spread out at his side, and the covers were scarily close to revealing the man’s private parts. Hoon realised what they were looking at, and in an instant he jumped over, grabbing the covers and pulling them over Jaeseop’s body. He saw the empty cereal bowl on the bedside table and smiled.

“Jaeseop…” he poked the sleeping one repeatedly until he got a groan as a reaction.

“Jaeseop?! He doesn’t mean…” Kevin started and Eli nodded immediately.

“Yup. The geek.” He confirmed. Jaeseop blinked a few times and stared at Hoon.

“You’re back…” he moaned. Hoon chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Yup. I’m glad you stayed.” He whispered, lightly Jaeseop’s hair. The other just smiled at him.

“Of course I did…” Jaeseop muttered. Hoon chuckled and lifted the boy up a little.

“Why don’t you get dressed, and meet me downstairs, huh?” he asked, staring into the boys diamond eyes. Jaeseop chuckled and nodded like a little kid.

“Kay.” He exclaimed and stretched. Hoon laughed and pushed the other two out of the room quickly before Jaeseop could see them. When they reached the living room down the stairs, Kevin glared at Hoon.

“Look, if I knew he looked like that, I would have never made you do that bet.” He explained. Eli laughed.

“Well, obviously he didn’t do it anyway.” Kevin still glared.

“Yes. And that way he got to sleep with him!” Hoon sighed.

“Just sit down. He’ll be down soon.” He said, and sat on the empty couch, motioning for Eli and Kevin to sit on the separate seats.

Jaeseop silently got out of bed and looked around for clothes to put on. He saw a pair of sweats and a large top… ‘Why not?’ Jaeseop thought and grabbed them. He slid them onto his pale body and looked into the tall standing mirror.

“That was one hell of a night.” He muttered as he examined his neck in the mirror. Hickeys and love bites were surrounding his flesh, making him blush a little. To be honest, he was worried in case Hoon was going to make this a one-night stand. He couldn’t handle that. He would literally break down. You see, Jaeseop sadly fell in love with Hoon last night. He couldn’t explain it, but he felt at his complete happiness, and now he was worried it would all be taken away. Searching again, he found his square glasses and popped them on, realising he couldn’t see afar without them.

Jaeseop stepped down the stairs slowly, looking out for Hoon. Then he heard three voices coming from the living room.

‘Three?!’ he panicked. He didn’t want to face anyone else like this, especially wearing Hoon’s clothes with a messy look on his face. He took a deep breath and listened into the conversation that was on-going.

“So… any advice on how to get my man?” he heard a slightly feminine voice speak first.

“Why?” he recognised Hoon’s sweet voice.

“…Why? Have you seen the gorgeous boy lying in your bed?” another voice peeped in he didn’t recognise. Jaeseop’s cheeks flushed pink a little.

“Oh… I don’t know. Really.” Hoon replied. He heard the feminine one chuckle.

“Oh really? So he just happened to sleep with you?” they asked. Jaeseop waited patiently for Hoon to reply.

“…Look guys. I really like him.” He admitted. Jaeseop smiled.

“…Someone’s whipped.” The manlier voice said. He heard the sound of a whack. Hoon had obviously just hit the other.

“Coming from you.” Hoon replied smartly. Jaeseop thought it might be time to stop eavesdropping. He moved down the stairs slowly, wondering whether he should go in, or just wait. Hoon noticed the boy coming forward slowly, fidgeting with his hands.

“Jaeseop!” he exclaimed, and quickly ran over to the other nervous boy.

“Uh… hi.” He whispered back. Hoon thought the exotic change of attitude was adorable.

“I uh… want you to meet my friends. Come on.” He pulled Jaeseop’s hand and brought him into the living room where he was faced with two boys.

“I’m Eli.” The taller one said, and Jaeseop noted that his voice was certainly manlier than the other.

“Nice to meet you.” He said softly, bowing a little. The next unfamiliar one popped up and went face to face with Jaeseop.

“I’m Kevin.” He stated and shook Jaeseop’s hand.

“Nice to meet you.” The other replied again nervously. Kevin chuckled.

“You know, you look so cute with those glasses on, but, you look much better without them.” Kevin admitted and stood back a little, smirking at the glaring Hoon.

“Oh…” was all Jaeseop replied. Hoon smiled nervously.

“So… how are you feeling?” he asked the very nervous one. Jaeseop just nodded. Eli saw that and chuckled.

“Kevin, don’t you have somewhere to be?” he asked. Kevin shrugged.

“Do you have somewhere to be?” Kevin retorted. Eli smirked.

“You know what? I do! And you are coming with.” Without waiting, Eli ran forward and grabbed Kevin’s wrist, whisking him out the door. Before he left, he turned back and mouthed, ‘You’re welcome’ to Hoon, who just smiled back with a thank you. Once they left, Jaeseop let out a sigh of relief.

“They’re exhausting huh?” Hoon asked, sitting down, grabbing Jaeseop’s waist and pulling him down with him.

“You’re telling me”? Jaeseop asked, snuggling into Hoon’s chest as the other sighed in relief.