Ch 8

My y Boyfriend

 

 

 

 

Ch 8

 




Tiffany POV
 



It’s been six months I had a releationship with Taeng oppa. No days without we don’t do that things. When we in teaching time oppa always touched my chest, in the end we always do that. But for now, I'll try to change to be a beautiful girl. Jessica and Sunny will help me with this. (Anyway, Sooyoungie and Sunny is together already. Sunny has become my best friend now) 'Well I hope they can manage, to make me beautiful' I said to myself.



"Tiff try to loose your glasses, and use this" Jessica said as she handed a small box that I don’t know what is that.



"What is that Jess? It is a ring? Ohh.. no Jess, I'm a straight okay!? I've Taeng oppa alr" I replied innocently.
 


Then Jessi hit her forehead and Sunny have a mouth wide open "Something is wrong with me?" asked me
 


"Yeah, there’s something wrong with you!" Jessi said "It’s your brain!" added her
 


"This is soft lens Tiff, you don’t know it?!" said Sunny then open the box and gave that thing to me.
 


"Ahhh… Nonono Sunny! I don’t like to use it" I pushed the box away from me that Sunny held.
 


"Seriously? You wont to use this?" Sunny asked me
 


"Ehhh… You can see anythings without using a glasses?" Jessi also asked to me
 


"I'll try to not wear it" then I started to walk away from them "I go first " added me, out from bathroom where Jessica and Sunny has make over/manage me. 'Why I feel like wearing a mask and blind, I hope I didn’t fall' I said a silent prayer.

 


 


Taeyeon POV



After I finished playing basketball I’ll going to visit my Miyoung’s school, because I miss her. Day by day my love is more be strong for her, nothing can replace her in my life. Because Miyoung is part of me. Although I only show how much I love her with making love, I hope Miyoung don’t think I’m a Byuntae despite in the fact that I’m a Byun hehehe… ^__^
 


"Hey buddy, where are you going?" Said Yuri who suddenly appear, don’t know from where
 


"Hoouuaahhh…Yah! you're scared me Yul!" replied me, my chest
 


"Hehehe…I’m sorry Taeng. Btw, where you going?" Yul said grinning at me and asked again.
 


"I going to my Miyoung’s school, I want visit and meet her" said me.
 


"Miyoung? you mean Tiffany?" Ask Yul with handing some a drink to me.
 


"Thank you" I said as he gave me a drink, then I drink it. "Yup Tiffany. I really miss her, I’m going first Yul!” said me, then heading to Miyoung’s school.
 


"Tell to Tiffany that I say ‘Hi’ to her Taeng!” shouthed Yul
 


"Okay I will tell Tiffy" I yelled back to Yul.

 

 




***

 

 



Arriving at Miyoung’s school, I start looking for Miyoung in where. 'Where are you Miyoung?' I asked myself. After three times traveling Miyoung’s school, finally I saw a girl who looks like Miyoung, because her was walking back to me.



'Hmm.. why she’s walking like that huh? "I asked myself
 


Because the girl who walking in front of me have a weird walk and support her self around with wall like she couldn’t see everythings. Then I approach her who, it was none other than my girlfriend Miyoung.
 


"Ehh.. Miyoung?! Are you all right?" I asked Miyoung



"Oppa? Is that you??" Said Mioyung, turned her back towards me
 


"Wow ... Miyoung-ahh .. You're looking so beautiful like an angel" I said as I walked getting on her



"Oppa where are you? I can’t see you" Miyoung strive to looking toward me as she fumbled arounds. Because of that I overtake Miyoung then embracing her.
 


"Miyoung where your glasses?" I asked
 


"My glasses is with Jessica, I've been dressed by her and Sunny" said Miyoung
 


"Why are you preening your self?" I asked again, I'm confused why she do that.
 


"Hmm .. I .. hmm .. I want to be pretty and look beautiful" said Miyoung then bowed her head to hide her flushing cheeks with embarrassment.
 


"Aigooo… you’re so cute Miyoungie~ " I say, pinching her cheeks.
 


Then many peoples who start to surrounding us, they started to talking about me & Miyoung 'Who's that guy?'     'Wahhh… is that Taeng oppa?'     ‘Kyaaa Taeng oppa! what he do with her?’      ‘That the Nerdy Hwang right?!'     'Woww… She’s changes and looks very beautiful’
 


"Oppa, you must  go from here" said Miyoung suddenly
 


"Why I should go? I like to visit and meet my beloved girlfriend” I embraced Miyoung. Then I heared many girls start to yell also with WTF looks "Let’s go Baby, we move from here" added me and Miyoung towards her classroom. In class I was pushing Miyoung towards the nearby table.
 


 "Oppa, what are you doing? Where are we? "Said Miyoung
 


"You need not fear Baby. We are in toilet" I replied with a lie and calmly speak.
 


"You didn’t lie to me? right oppa?" asked Miyoung try to get up.
 


I hold Miyoung so hard, so she can’t get up. Then i said to Miyoung "I don’t lie to you , i just wanted to mark what is mine to let everyone know that you’re my girlfriend"
 


Actually it’s in her classroom and it was filled with many students who were eating, and I also saw Choi Siwon, Tiffany’s ex. He looking at us then look towards me with a puzzled look. When our eyes meet we staring to each other but I don’t care. Then I start to kissing Miyoung slowly, going to her down neck, and her sensitive spots.
 


Miyoung start groaning "Aahhhh .. op.. oppaaa .. please stop ... there will be a someone enter the bathroom" she said as she still in groan and moan.
 


"Calm down, there will be no one who dared to disturb us" I said, continue to kissing Miyoung without interruption.I bit and on Miyoung’s colar bond and I kiss her on the lips again. "Now, peoples will know that you are mine" I said with a proud voice, looking around me, and I also seeing Siwon start to ran away from class. 'Huh Loser!'
 


"I'll see you later tonight Miyoung" I whispered to Miyoung, helping fixed her uniform and her hair. I kiss her lips again, after that I give a warning to all Miyoung’s friend to shut up their mouth and go away from Miyoung’s classroom.

 

 




***********

 

 



It’s alr night, I going towards Miyoung’s home to teach her again. Arrival at Miyoung’s home, I immediately go to her room to start teaching lessons.
 


"C’mon Baby, try to answer this question" I said to Miyoung
 


"Okay oppa" said Miyoung then start to answer it.
 


I noticed while Miyoung answering all the problems she have a many expressions, from the moment she frowned, then smiling to herself. Neither do I realise that our face is near, Miyoung was seen towards me and I started to kissing her hard. After that, suddenly Miyoung pushing me until I sat on the floor.
 


"Oppa!Can’t we just don’t always do this things!?!" shouted Miyoung towards me.
 


"Ahh sorry Miyoung. I’m..." before I finish my words, Miyoung cut it.
 


"How can I get a high score and enter a nice school oppa?! You always do this things when we on a teaching session and I’m studying" Miyoung shouted again, then she added…










 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"I want us to break up!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeayy finally i update new chapter \(^0^)/

 

 

Sorry i've been busy this week, but today i really happy!!

Cause i'm no longer high school girl!! ^0^

trow confetti for myself cool

 

 

 

 

Ohh yeah don't forget to comment and subcribe okay ^^v

"Because your comments is my energy"

 

 

love you my fellow readers cheeky

 

I hope you like it ^^ 

 

Thanks

 

 
 
 
 
 
For SONEs ^^ [My memorial moments at SMTOWN in Jakarta 120922 (FanAcc)] http://t.co/y7M6vNNT By @SNSDTaeNyShip
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bonus pic
 
 
 
 
 
TaeNy's history

 

 

Today it's 27th! soo... Happy TaeNy Days ^^