Ch 2

My y Boyfriend

 

 


Taeyeon POV



"Arghhhh ..... why can’t I forget what happened yesterday " while walking into the garden behind my school. Suddenly there was someone hit my head, that none other than Kwon Yuri aka Yul my best buddy. He was a popular second after me, but he was not as smart as me, he popular because his face and his personality that loyal to all women, so he can makes many girls falling with his charm.


"Hey, what's up buddy? Why is your face like that? " He said to me while busy playing with his basketball on his hands. "Hmm… it looks you're in deep thinking about something?"



"Ahhh.. no .. hmm ..i.. i mean.. yea.. yeahhh " I replied with stuttered



"Woahhh… Kim Taeng is stutter ahahahaha" replied Yul with his mocking tone “Hey tell me everythings, what’s wrong buddy?”  Yul added to me

 



Then I tell him everythings about Me and Miyoung, when us bumped each other in the street, then me teaching her with her study in her home also the moment when we do that things. Yul was laughing out loud when he heared my embarrassing story.


"Wahhhh… you are really byun Taeng ahahahaha" said Yul still mocking me "But what happens the next buddy?" ehhh… his seems curious. -__-

 


"Well ... after that .. “

 




Flashback



"Taeyeon-ssi... Fany- ahh~ it's time for diner! "



Someone walked up to Tiffany’s room and knocked. Then slowly open the door.



"Om .. omma .. what are you doing? " said Tiffany in nervous tone



"It's time for dinner Fany-aaah~, come into the dining room before our food get cold" replied Mrs. Hwang. But after that she looked towards me and told me "Taeyeon-ssi your T-shirt… you’re wearing it backwards?"
I hurried see my clothes, and yeah it’s true that I was wearing it backwards. I saw Tiffany was also looking at me.


"Ahhh… I wearing clothes like this from this morning Mrs. Hwang haha​​… I didn’t realise that I was wearing it wrong" I replied with a nervous laughed and awkwardness.


"Ohhh… really?? May I be wrong, well… come on you two going to the dining room "
Then Mrs. Hwang walked right passed us, We exhaling out our breathed together due to nervousness before.


End of flashback

 



Yul was loud laughing with holding his stomach and wiping his tears from his eyes, because too much laughing at my embarrassing story. I pushed him to the ground to make him stopped laughing at me. But he protest  to me, because I pushed him hard and make him sore. kekeke 3:)



"Yahhh! Kim Taeng why did you push me like that! " He shouted and glaring at me



"Who told you to laughing at me like that!?!" I replied with merong to him.



"I laughing so hard, because a byuntae like you can nervous too?!" he laughed with a mocking tone again "Ahh… never mind. Buddy I want back to my fans,  I wont my fans don’t see my handsome face today" said Yul with proud tone then walking leave me behind.


"aish… flirty master!!" I shouted to him


"Haha… I heard that my byun buddy!" he reply my shout then he disappeared from sight. Later that, I heard many girls calling Yul’s names out with an adore, possessive and aggressively.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

‘Aish… why can’t I erased my mind from what happened last night with Miyoung' I thought as I walked towards my classroom, because the school bell rang, means the lessons begin. After reaching my class, I was entering my class with a bored face, because of my fans started to yelling loud at my name, gosh~ It’s disturbing me -__-  just let them be, sigh...

 

 

 

***

 

 



in the middle of a lesson

 

'Argggh… god! remember what happened last night, it makes !' I tapped my fingers and I said out loud "Well… tonight I will force her to do so"


Oppss… I didn’t realise that I spoke very loudly, so all my friends and my teacher class look towards me with a puzzled looks. I just smile with my killer smiling charm and tell them to continued their previous stuffs. Hehe… ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




'Hwang Miyoung ... I can’t wait for tonight' I said to myself and smiled slyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S

Ahhhhhh this is a update ^^

And next chapter is Tiffany POV

 

And CONGRATS FOR TAETISEO for winning again!! 6th WON!!

 

ohh yeah dont forget to comment and subcribe if you like it. wink