feels real

Warrior invasion

your p.o.v:

was he asking me out?no way!...he released me from his grip gently and now i could see his cheeks burning..oh my god!he was really asking me out..i kept calm but inside i was squeeling from happiness.i looked at him,he smiled at me nervously then looked at the floor.

"yes"i said calmely but a squeek came nevertheless.his face sprang up suddenly,he grinned at me with a goofy grin and i could feel myself melting from his cutiness.

"ok so meet me tommorow .wait ill pick you up.we'll eat icecream and walk around shops if you want..".i nodded at him almost immediatly.

"cut!cut!"youngjae said as he walked over to us.i didn't realise we where still filming.stupid me!

"that was fabulous!...amazing! its like you guys were actually in love!"we both looked at each other, our eyes locked for a second and we both smiled.bang came in between me and himchan and patted our shoulders.

"exactly! like they both have a CRUSH on each other"he said emphasizing on the crush word.he then smiled at me and himchan and walked away.

himchan's p.o.v:

i  wasn't even annoyed from bang's comment,too happy to be!

"ok so tommorow 6pm deal?"

"deal!"_______ replied.

"good work everybody..so i guess thats it for today go home! b.a.p stay we have a "b.a.p" meeting" i glanced at the watch it was 7:45 we're gonna be late for practise.

"busy these days aren't you?" ______ asked innocently

"yeah we need to practise dancing" jongup popped in, i heard a hint of sarcasm in his voice.and i chuckled at it..if only she knew about our kind of dancing..dancing to fight ninjas!.

your p.o.v:

i reached home and saw a red car parked infront of our house..i figured as joon's..it was a sporty car and it looked new.i entered the house.joon was sitting in the living room filppng through tv channels.

"like your car!"i complimented as i took off my shoes and entered.

"its the new one i told you about"

"the one you bought? cool!"

"where were you?.. I ate all the icecream" i totally forgot about our icecream day..

"mian! i was filming an mv..with b.a.p....didn't i tell you?!"

"no..? but thats good ....just like your brother,want me to pick you up tommorow after school ..in my new car?"

"that would be awesome oppa!"

"and then i could treat you to something"

"i-icant" i smiled shyly

"whe?" he pouted

"i'm going on a date"

"oooooh! my sister had grown so much she even has a boyfriend " he started tickling me.

"HAHAHHAHA! STOP IT OPP-AHAHAHAH IM GONNA FA-all" we both fell  looked at joon and he looked back with an amused look..then we both laughed.we were laughing with out a reason for 15 minutes(yeah!weird but happens) when my mother came home..she took off her shoes and entered the living room.

"YAH _____,JOON WHAT HAPPENED HERE!" 

"mom chill nothing hap-pened"i started saying but stopped the room was a total mess.

"i'll clean it" joon volunteered"you just go get your beauty sleep sis..your knight is wating tomorow~~~"

"ooh! so thats why.." mom nodded to her self before running to me and hugging me tightly.

"its ok i'll clean"mom said

"my doughter had grown so much! im soo happy for you! first love came just like i told you"she said with teary eyes as if i won the world cup or something .. I looked at her with a -.- face she didnt see it..

"now go sleep hunny you do need it " she winked at me.

*after a while*

"good night mom"

"good night hun.. sweet dreams" I walked up the stairs and into my room,i lay down on my bed comfortably and drifted into deep sleep. I had this thing that happens with my dreams, the last thing that i think of before going to sleep will always come in my dreams..and that day the thing i was thinking about was my date with himchan.i found my self in a green garden full with flowers from every colour.the sun was in the middle of the blue sky shining with a bright and warm light

" ______-ah!" someone called ..it was a famelier voice..himchan's ,he came from behind and turned me..i looked at him he had a white suit-jacket and a black blouse under it .. It mad him look so manly..he held my hand and dragged me with him while closing my eyes with his other hand"i prepared this for you" he said as he took his hand off my eyes..but i didnt see what he prepared because the grass started folding up as if it was a carpet revieling blackness. the sky turned black with heavy clouds i turned around ..himchans face started turning to sand and blown away by the strong winds coming out of no where and then i was covered with darkness..suddenly i was at home again." thank god" i said before i realized i was still dreaming.."why am i here?" i asked to nobody while pinching myself hoping to wake up..i felt horrified cos this felt soo real..i heard a shriek coming out of nowhere followed by a thump my heart started beating faster and i immediatly started searching in every room in the house untill i reached the end of the corridor where my parents room is..thats where i saw joon staring with horror at something on the floor i was gonna look down to find what iit was when the dream crumpled again everything started shaking and after a few moments of horror i was back in my bed panting and covered in sweat.

Hope you like it ..comment and tell me your openion on the dream part cos honestly i think i sucked in that one ...dont forget to subscribe!!