ONE

A Misunderstanding (Whole Version)

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000011090 StartFragment:0000000471 EndFragment:0000011073

Kevin was a manly man. Until he met his true love. Soohyun. Now, Soohyun is the manly man and Kevin is like a fragile little rainbow.

 

"Soohyun honey!!" Kevin yelled as he jumped into his lover's arms.

 

"Whoa. I was only gone two hours. Did you miss me that much?" He chuckled, letting Kevin down.

 

Kevin nodded. "You know I can't stand being away from you. . ." He mumbled, tracing Soohyun's jaw line with his finger.

 

"Kevin. Don't get like that. I have a friend coming in about 20 minutes and I don't want him walking in on that." Soohyun pulled Kevin's hand down.

 

"You never want to have with me. What's wrong? Do you not like the way I look or something?" Kevin crossed his arms.

 

Soohyun laughed. "No no. I'm just. . .not ready. That's all. Now get cleaned up. He'll be here soon."

 

"Fine." Kevin mumbled while changing his pants. "Who is this person anyway? Have I met them?"

 

"No. He's one of my friends from school. Trust me, you'll like him." Soohyun patted Kevin's shoulder.

 

"What's his name at least?"

 

"Kiseop."

 

-twenty minutes later-

 

"Hi Kiseop! Come on in! I'd like you to meet my very good friend Kevin." Soohyun pointed Kiseop in Kevin's direction.

 

"Yes. . .good friend. . ." Kevin mumbled. His feelings were hurt.

 

"Nice to meet you Kevin. Funny, Soohyun never mentioned you." Kiseop shook his hand.

 

"Oh he didn't? That is funny. . ." Kevin looked down.

 

"So, Kiseop, about that thing we were talking about. . .did you want to continue that in my room?" Soohyun suggested.

 

"I'd love to." He replied. He turned back to Kevin. "It was nice to meet you."

 

Kevin just smiled slightly. "Yeah. . .me too. . ." He felt extremely left out.

 

While they went into the master bedroom, Kevin sat out in the living room, flipping his phone around in his hand.

 

"Who should I call. . .who should I call. . .ELI! I should call Eli." He said, dialing his number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey it's Kevin."

 

"Oh hey Kev. What's up?"

 

Kevin sighed. "Soohyun in our bedroom with another guy."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Yeah. His name is Kiseop. And Soohyun didn't even tell him about me! Can you believe that?" Kevin said.

 

"That's some horrible right there. I should come over there-"

 

"Shh! I hear something coming from the room!" Kevin snuck over to listen to what was going on in the other room.

 

"YEAH! I LIKE THAT!" Soohyun exclaimed.

 

"Oh yeah? You like that?" Kiseop said back.

 

Kevin heard some banging on the furniture then silence.

 

"Oh my God. . .Soohyun and. . .him??" Kevin felt like he was gonna throw up.

 

"Hey, Kev. You still there?"

 

"Yeah. . .but I feel like my heart was just ripped out of my chest." Kevin started crying.

 

"Hey! What's wrong? What happened??"

 

Kevin started gasping and breathing heavily into the phone.

 

What's wrong? Are you having a heart attack or something?” Eli panicked.

 

I have no heart anymore. . .” Kevin muttered.

 

What? What are you talking about?” Eli was very confused.

 

Just then Kevin heard the door open. He scrambled so that he was sitting right side up on the couch.

 

Well that was fun. Thanks again for coming.” Soohyun shook Kiseop's hand as they were walking out of the room.

 

It was my pleasure. I'll see you later. I have to get home.” Kiseop waved and walked out their front door.

 

Hey cutie. You look sad. What's wrong?” Soohyun turned to Kevin.

 

Don't talk to me.” Kevin turned and mumbled.

 

What? What's wrong?” Soohyun sat next to him.

 

Don't touch me!” Kevin yelled and ran to the door. “I'm gonna stay at Eli's tonight.”

 

Soohyun stood up. “Why? Why can't you stay here?”

 

Kevin ignored him and grabbed his phone and keys and walked out.

 

Wait! Don't go!” Soohyun grabbed Kevin's wrist.

 

Let go of me!” He jerked back. “I'm staying with Eli.”

 

Soohyun looked at him. “Alright. Go.” He whispered.

 

Kevin stomped out and slammed the door behind him.