002

The Two Hearts Which Combined

Extremely short chapter ahead. :(


[Yuri’s POV]

After the wedding, a party is of course guaranteed , this ain't the Kwon's and Jung's wedding for nothing. I was sitting down in the center examining the whole area and the people present. They were all inside the business industry and there were a few celebrities which became our company’s models for the past years. I haven’t seen a relative though. Aigu, they must be so busy.And oh, my husband is nowhere to be found right now. Wonder where he went..

“I can’t believe our maknae is already married.” A voice suddenly spoke sending short shivers in my spine. I placed my palm in my heart to calm myself down.

“Yah.” I called out as I turned to my side and to my surprise it was..“Jiyong oppa?!” I exclaimed happily as I pulled him in a cuddle. “I thought you can’t make it!” I added with a sweet chuckle.

“Ahh, that chuckled again.” Someone butted in. That voice!

“Horbejkul!” I called out informally as I turned in my right side with glee.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri. We’ve know each other since birth and yet you still can’t pronounce my name properly?” He taunted in disbelief as he pinched my nose.

“Yah—ottokhaeyo? It always gets—”

“My tongue tied?” He cut me off right before I can finish. “You’ve been using the same excuse ever since forever? Can’t you just even paraphrase it a bit?”

“But it really does!” I countered back, using the same set of words I used before.

“Why do guys always find time to argue about Nickhun’s surname?” Jiyong oppa asked with a chuckle.

“Alright. Alright. I’m older so I’ll end it.” Hoberjkul oppa stated maturely while I just looked at him proudly. Aiyu~ these 2 guys beside me surely matured in the most handsome way I know.

“Looking at you two, I feel so proud.” I suddenly blurted as I pulled them in a group cuddle.

“We feel really proud looking at you too. Right Khun?” Ji oppa replied as he leaned his head in my left shoulder.

“Of course.” Hoberjkul oppa answered instinctively as he did the same too.

“If you guys will lean at me like that, people will think I’m your mom or something.” I noted with a chuckle as I shook my shoulders.

“We haven’t been like this for a long time now though.” Jiyong oppa said.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that you two are such busy bodies. The last time I went to Thailand, you were both so busy that you only spent 10 minutes with me.” I blamed them with a chuckle. “Anyway, how’s Thailand?”

“Well, it’s still Thailand.” Hoberjkul oppa replied matter-o-fact-ly. I just gave him a look.

“I meant how are you guys, to be specific.” I said as I pursed my lips into a sarcastic smile.

“Still the same. We’re planning to launch a new product this year too. And it’s going to be a bomb!” Jiyong oppa replied as he gestured a gun-shot.

“Well, that’s good. Make me proud okay?” I told them with a chuckle.

“Yah, we never failed you.” Hoberjkul oppa replied.

“You shouldn’t anyway.” I pulled my tongue out as he poked my forehead. “If there’s one thing I’ll hate about this marriage, it’ll be the fact that I was the first one out of the three of us that married.” I confessed with a pout.

“That’s true.” Jiyong oppa said with a proud chuckle.

“Finally, we have something we can brag about to you!” Hoberjkul oppa added as their fists met, chuckling whole-heartedly.

“Araso, hands down.” I chuckled along as I encircled my respective arms in their necks. We were enjoying our short moment until we heard a click sound coming from a camera. The three of us looked up only to see a short and petite girl wearing a white tea staring at us.

“Oh—did I scare you guys?” She suddenly blurted as she scratched her head. She’s pretty cute. Her mid-length brown hair and a pair of circular dark-brown eyes are a charmer. And, keep it with a pearl-like complexion too.

“Aniya.” Hoberjkul oppa and I both answered.

“So, can you kindly introduce yourself?” I asked her with a soft smile.

“Ahh—I’m Kim Taeyeon. I’m related to the groom. I’m his cousin.” She introduced in a bright smile as she offered her hand.

“Oh, you’re my cousin in law then!” I stated happily as I shook her hand. “This is Kwon Jiyong and Nickhun Hoberjkul.” I introduced the two guys beside me.

“She meant Hoverjkul.” Khun corrected as he shook Taeyeon’s hands too. Jiyong did the same.

“So, I heard rumors about you. You’re the kid who rebelled from her parents, right?” Jiyong oppa suddenly blurted while I elbowed him.

“Ahh—why do guys keep on saying rebelled? I mean, I just showed them who exactly Kim Taeyeon is.” She answered as if she’s used to it. “I can’t live unhappily forever. I had to do something about it. And if you’re going to ask about me not minding about how they felt, time will heal everything.” She continued with a smile while the three of us just smiled back faintly.

“Now, this is really getting dramatic. I’ll go somewhere else and take pictures.” She waved her hand and left.

“Alright, was I the only one who didn’t get it?” I asked with a pout. I don’t know anything about Kim Taeyeon, honestly.

“She’s Kim Taeyeon. The only daughter of Kim Corps. Haven’t heard of her? They said she was completely smart but she didn’t like the idea of her parents stopping her from what she wants to do. She wanted to be a photographer but everyone opposed. So, she ended up leaving everything behind and started to do things in her own way. She went through a lot but look at her now—she’s Korea’s most ought photographer and her wealth, it’s her own hardwork.” Jiyong oppa suddenly summarized. Wow, he sure knows lot of things about Taeyeon. But anyway, the only daughter of Kim Corps?

“Don’t tell me she’s Jaejoong’s noona.” I blurted as I smirked.

“You got that right.” Khun replied. Now that’s a complicated streak.

“I’m sure there’s a very long story that I’m ignorant with.” I stated while both of them nodded.

“Yuri-ah. Khun and I have to leave now.” Jiyong oppa announced as both of them stood up.

“That fast?” I replied with a pout while they both nodded. I just took a sigh and nodded. “I’ll accompany you guys to the door.” I stated as I stood up and clung into their arms.


I went to the parking lot with Ji and Khun and sent them off. I just took a short sigh as I smiled. I slowly headed back when a sudden sob behind a car stopped me from my tracks. Well, curiosity kills the cat so I ended up eavesdropping.

“Please oppa. Don’t leave me.” A girl pleaded desperately. Now this is really interesting.

“I said we’re over. I’m married now. Why can’t you just leave me alone?” A masculine voice replied. That, voice…

“Jung Yunho?” I blurted in a whisper.

“You can always cheat behind her back. Please oppa, this is for us.” She continued to plead. Are they in a relationship or something? Is this the reason behind Yunho complaining about our marriage before the wedding?

“Arranged marriage or not,I took an oath and promised to be faithful.” Yunho replied coldly, his voice as thick as a hard ice. Okay, in my part that was sort of flattering but really how can I hinder such beautiful relationship?

“Oppa, how about our happiness?” She suddenly asked weakly. Oh gosh, stuffs about happiness. That’s my weak point. I took a courageous sigh and clenched my fist. There’s no way I’ll hinder a beautiful relationship that brings happiness to two people.

“What do you mean by our?—”

“Ahnyonghasseyo!~~” I butted in as I greeted cheerfully and loudly. And I swear, their eyes seemed like they will fall out from their sockets soon.


A/N: Holla!~ Here's chapter 2. It's a bit boring and extremely short right? D; So, this just contained KhunxYurixJiyong moments + Taeng's appearance. If you're my reader, you would probably know I'm a TaeTeuk shipper but yea, this time I'll be pairing Taeyeon up with a different guy. Take a guess. ;)

SPOILER ALERT: (THIS DIALOGUES ARE TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT SCENES)

"So you mean you've never been in love before?"

"Well, we can be friends."

"You're seriously amazingly pathetic. A lot worse than I've heard."

"We're not making a stupid contract like everybody else does! Our bond should be at least real, weak or not!"

"You're just full of surprises."