Puzzled

♥Bubble Tea Love♥

 

 

(A/N : Yay! First chapter is up! Uh-oh... late update. Blame my internet connection!>,<

 

Anyways, ENJOY!^^)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Yah, it’s him again.” My bestie, Na Eun said to me while eyeing a guy that’s coming towards our stall. I followed her gaze. Na Eun and me had opened up a bubble tea business together since we finished high school. Our stall was called ‘Sweet Bubbles’. And yeah, that guy always comes to buy bubble tea almost everyday since a few weeks ago. I wonder why he keeps coming here… He loves bubble tea that much? Bubble tea maniac, I guess.

The guy finally stopped in front of the stall and his eyes quickly studied the menu. I can only see his eyes as he always wears a hoodie and a mouth mask covering part of his face. This time he wears a plain black hoodie and the same black mouth mask with a big red ‘X’ symbol on it.

 

  

 

I never get to see his full features but he does have an awesome pair of eyes. Is he a superstar or something until he needs to cover himself up that much? Hm… maybe he’s just following the KPop idols trend nowadays. Whatever…

“I wonder what flavor he would get this time. He’d ordered like, almost everything we got here in the menu. He must’ve liked bubble tea so freaking much!” Na Eun whispered to me.

Na Eun was right. He had already ordered every single thing on the menu. Every single flavor. Strawberry, chocolate, mango, watermelon, honeydew, lychee… bla, bla, bla… you name it.

“Yah! Go take his order!” Na Eun pushed me towards the counter. “Aish! Why does it always have to be me?!” I complained. “JUST GO.” Na Eun mouthed.

I rolled my eyes. Hesitantly, I made my way to the counter to take his order. He’s still scanning the menu.

“Ahem…” I cleared my throat. “Annyeong, what can I get you today?” I said, smiling while trying to be as customer-friendly as I can. He finally looked up from the menu. He gazes at me for about 5 minutes. ‘There he goes again. Why does he always have to stare at me like that? It gives me the creep.’ Despite those amazing eyes he has, I’m kinda scared of him also. Thinking that he’s some weirdo that can bring any harm to me… I just hope not.

“Umm… hello? Are you still there?” I asked while waving my hands in front of his face. He snapped back into reality. “What can I get you today?” I repeated my question earlier. Aigoo… I just have to be extra patient with this one guy customer. Anyways, he’s our regular customer now. Always have to treat them right, right?

Then, he scanned the menu for another 5 minutes. “Ummm… I’ll have the blueberry…” ‘Finally!’ I thought to myself. “Alright, got you. Good choice! Please wait for a sec,” I said, still smiling and then moved on to make the bubble tea he ordered. I noticed from the corner of my eyes, he was looking straight at me, as always. After a few minutes, it’s finally done and I proceeded to the counter, handing him over the bubble tea.

 

 

“There you go.” I said. He pulled out a folded cash and handed them to me. “Kamsahamnida.” I thanked him. “Ch-cheonmaneyo…” he answered back.

Just as he was about to walk away, Na Eun appeared out of nowhere.

“Kamsahamnida! Enjoy your bubbly bubble tea and please do come again next time!” Na Eun blurted out eagerly. The guy looked kinda bit shock with Na Eun’s all-of-a-sudden appearances. He froze there for a moment and bowed then quickly left.

"Well, even I've told him to come again, he'll always come here everyday right?" Na Eun chuckled.

“Yah! You must’ve scared him!” I hit Na Eun softly on her right shoulder. “Why should he be? I don’t look like a ghost after all, right?” Na Eun answered while making her aegyo face, puffing her cheeks and blinking her eyes several times.

 

 

“Yeah, of course you don’t look like a ghost but you sure act like one! Suddenly appeared from nowhere! Aish…” ‘This girl… jjinja… never changed!’ I turned to the cash register to put in the money from that guy. I unfolded them and found something in it. It looked like some jigsaw puzzle pieces.

 

 

‘This must belong to him.’ I took the pieces and put it in my jeans pocket.

“Why did he always have to wear those hoodie and mouth mask? I bet he have lots of pimples on his face! That's why he covers them! But his eyes are y…” Na Eun said.

‘Yeah, that’s what I thought, too.’

"Anyways, what did he ordered this time? Hmm… let’s see… he’d ordered apple, milk tea, kiwi, banana, strawberry, choc-“

 

 

“Wait.” I cut Na Eun from babbling continuously. “You actually take note of what he orders every time?” I asked her in disbelief while clearing the tables.

“Well… kinda yeah… It’s just for fun! Our bubble tea must have taste really good that he had had everything from the menu! Or there’s actually something else…” she suddenly said along with a mischievous grin across her face.

“Huh? Something else? What do you mean?” I said, puzzled by what she’s trying to say. “Eun Joo-ah, I think he likes you!” Na Eun said excitedly. “Aww… my cutie BFF have a secret admirer!” she added, clapping her hands excitedly, also.

“Yah! What makes you think he likes me?!” I narrowed my eyes.

“Silly Eun Joo!” she knocked on my head. “Oww! Hey, that hurts!” I shouted at her, giving Na Eun my scariest death glare.

“Okay, okay. Mianhaeyo Eun Joo-ah. Please don’t kill me. Ahahaha!” she said sarcastically. “Don’t worry, I’m not crazy enough to kill my own bestfriend. Well, again, why do you think that the weirdo guy likes me?” I asked her again.

“Don’t you just notice the way he looked at you? He’s sorta lost in trance whenever he sees your face.” Na Eun told me.

‘Well, I do notice that, actually…’

“I’ve been observing him all this time, you know. He always looks your way when you’re doing something else and quickly looks the other way when you turned to him.” Na Eun explained.

‘Jjinja?’ I thought silently in my mind.

"Looks like you've met your prince charming!" Na Eun winked to me.

“Hmmm… I don't think so! Whatever! Just get back to work! There’re customers, you go serve them.” I pointed to the customers, a bunch of high school boys.

“Alrighty, Madam Eun Joo!” Na Eun put her fingers on her forehead, saluting like a soldier. “Omona, they’re kyeopta! Wait for a while, cuties. Noona’s coming!” she said eagerly and quickly run towards the counter.

‘Flirty Na Eun!’ I thought, shook my head and smiling to myself. That’s what I love about her, though. Her cute, fun and bubbly personality. Unlike me, I’m totally the opposite. The real me, I'm a serious, shy girl. An introvert.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N : So, this is the first chapter! A couple of chapters to come after this! I'm still working on it. Please stay tuned and do comment! Let me know what you think, either it's good or bad. But seriously, I think my writing skills . Keke.

And, thank you sooooo much for those who subscribed! KAMSAHAMNIDA!*bows 90 degrees*

♥♥♥ IkaXKai)