Chapter 6

Waking Up With Five Oppas

By the time you had set foot into the school hallways, you immediately regretted what you have just said earlier. You indeed needed friends in this hellhole. People in your new school looked frightening.

Most of the girls wore short skirts, which would have passed as a mini skirt and not a uniform, plus they wore thick makeup which might have suit better in a club party than in school. While the boys, some of them had ear piercings, and their shirts tucked out. They walk with arrogance as if they are offering a fit with someone. So all in all, this school felt more like a gang gathering than a learning institution.
I can't believe my aunt sent me here. Is this even the right school? This is probably the only school that accepts weirdos or ex-mental patients like me. Probably.
"I'm a nobody here, and I will probably stay that way until I graduate. At least they won't know I'm crazy." You whispered.
People were looking and observing you right now as if you have drool all over your face, it was bad. If not that, bumping intentionally into you making you stumble to the floor and walk away as if they didn't see you coming was worse.

You stood up, letting the incident slip, and brisk walked from the hallway until you finally reached your designated classroom. You were expecting to see a lot of students inside since classes were about to begin five minutes now but when you got in the classroom you only found three of them who looked like they also don't belong in this school.
You chose to sit beside the quiet looking girl wearing a ribbon clip on her hair, she looked busy fixing her things inside her backpack.


"Hi."  She said while finally putting down her backpack.

"Hi." You replied back.


"I'm Alice by the way." She said and gave you a bright smile. "~~" you told her.
"I'm guessing you're new here?" Alice asked and you nodded your head.

Before the two of you could talk about anything more, your teacher entered the classroom followed by other students from outside.
Only half of the classroom was filled and the teacher didn't seem to be pretty much bothered by it.
He didn't take any attendance either, he just proceeded in writing the lesson in the blackboard while some of the students behind him just went on with their chatting as if there was no teacher around.
Your seatmate Alice seemed to have noticed your concern about your other classmates behavior and spoke to you.


"Not the usual class you were expecting right? Well, you better get used to it. It's always like this. Seeing there's about half of the class present today songsaengnim is already lucky." Alice explained.
"You see, without the Nu'est here the girls who only go to school to see them do not attend school as well and thus cause less students." Alice sighed and continued copying all the notes written in the blackboard.
"You mean the Nu'est boys go here?" You asked her as if you were shocked to know they go to the same school as you.
"Yeah, but like I said they only go to school if they feel like it." She said as if annoyed by talking about Nu'est.
"Why is it because they are like part if a gang or something?" You asked again.
"That and because they are like worshipped here as the school kings as well. Why are you one of their fans?" Alice asked.
"Of course not." You told her.

Finally after your teacher finished writing all the things he needed to write he faced the class and spoke.
"Alright. Homework on Shakespeare is to be turned over on Friday, please remind your other classmates about that. No homework, no graduation." He said and afterwards began with his lecture about the history of literature. When he was discussing the class finally became quiet, not because they were listening though. It was because some of the students were asleep and some were just playing with their phones to make the time pass.
The same thing happened to your other classes, the amount of students were either half of the class or less than half. The teachers seemed to not be bothered by it at all and just continued on with their lectures for the people or students who wanted to learn.
The bell rang after your 3rd class was over, indicating that it was time for lunch break. From inside your classroom you can hear that the hallways were noisy again. Students were rushing out from their classes, and they were all head on to the same place, the school cafeteria.

 

During one of your classes, Alice secretly handed you a rough sketch that she made of what it seemed like the cafeteria. She labeled the each table from the popular queenkas and kingkas to the bullies, there was even a note which says be extra careful when you pass by that place.

By the time you arrived the rowdy school cafeteria, you tried to remember every specific detail that she noted in the piece of paper Alice gave you and lined up to get your food just like what everybody else was doing.
Someone suddenly went to line up behind you, and that person tapped your shoulder. You looked behind you and found a big muscular looking guy, he did not wear eyeliner, or tucked his shirt out,  nor had his ear pierced. He looked normal.
"You must be new here."  The guy said and gave you a smile.
"Yes I am." You replied to him.
"I'm Taecyeon by the way." He said and gave you a wink. 
"~~." You told him yours.
"So ~~, would you hang with us for lunch? You know, get to know each other better?" He offered while walking a bit closer to you.
"I'm not really sure." You told him with an uneasy tone.
"Oh come on. I'm better than some of the kids here in school don't you think? I'm a jock, I can take care of you babe." He said while leaning more closer to you.
While standing there, you tried to remember the note Alice wrote about the jocks, but you couldn't remember anything.
"I'm sorry, but I actually prefer being alone." You told him but it seemed like whatever excuse you would be saying, he wouldn't believe any of it.
Taecyeon placed his hand on the side if your waist a bit tightly and you tried to shove it away but he was too strong for you.
"Sorry babe, but you can't run away from me, now that you're mine." He whispered his hot breath into you ear.
You tried to push him away, but in the end you were hopeless. People in the cafeteria started to look at Taecyeon and you. You were being harassed inside the school cafeteria and there is no one out there who could help you, they were all just staring. Maybe you should just say yes to Taecyeon, the harassing and the touching might stop at least.
You were about to do that when suddenly someone who was approaching the cafeteria shouted.

"Do you dare touch her! She's mine."

Taecyeon hands immediately dropped upon hearing that persons voice.

Meanwhile, you were astonished because the voice was familiar to you, he was someone you probably know, and when you looked at the person who was approaching, you weren't mistaken, because he was non other than JR, the leader of Nu'est, the guy who invaded your house, walking arrogantly towards you as if he was the king or the ruler of your school.

 


Author's note:

How are you guys liking the story so far? :)

Thank you for reading this story & please do leave comments ^^