Chapter 5

Waking Up With Five Oppas

For days, you avoided talking to any of the boys and lived your life just like any normal day, you were taught at home by your teacher in the morning, while the boys of Nu’est attend school. You lock yourself in your room during evenings to avoid seeing them when you come back home.

You did this because they were frustrated with you going over to 100%’s place. Nu’est believed that 100% boys were bad. Nu’est was sure that the 100% boys were up to something and you defended that it was not like that, that they might be wrong because you believe that 100% were good.

Nu’est didn’t appear into your house since then, at the same time your favorite family maid came back home to the mansion. You admitted that you kind of missed Nu'est being your companion, but you guys weren't even really friends to begin with. Them and you were complete strangers and maybe it was the right thing to not be friends at all.

You gaze at your window and saw a group of teenage girls in school uniform they were giggling and looked like they were having fun, which that made you jealous. It has been a long time since you last experienced going to a normal school where there are other kids and you have always wondered whether you could go back to school like a normal teenager would, after that accident happened everything just seemed to look dull for you. You felt like a living corpse, living off your aunt’s income, without even a purpose in life.

That is why for the 100th time, while Dr. Lee Donghae was consulting you, you asked him whether you were too insane to be able to be enrolled in a normal school. Dr. Donghae would assure you that you are not, and that it was just because you weren’t ready for social pressure yet, not until the scars of the past were still haunting you at night are all gone.

Dr. Lee gave you a short psychological exam, wherein he can have an idea about what was going through your mind, it was a thing that he always gave you at the start of his therapy.

After you finished, he examined your paper and he found it odd.

“That’s weird, your answers are finally back to normal.” Dr. Lee said in doubt.

“Does that mean I am finally not crazy?” You asked him.

“Yes you are.” Dr. Donghae said and patted you on the head.

You couldn’t believe what he was saying, you were just thinking about wanting to go back to school yesterday and it’s suddenly coming true.

“You’re kidding me right?” you asked again to make sure.

“No, I am not, you’re just a very diligent patient. Now can start looking for a school you want to enroll in and in weeks time, you can officially be a student.” Dr. Donghae grinned.

Within minutes after Dr. Donghae left, your aunt called you, in which you assumed that Dr. Donghae have already passed the news to your aunt and you were right. Your Aunt was very thrilled to hear about the good news, she had been worried about you, about having a crazy niece to pass the company on to, and about the media finding out about it.

 

 

Weeks later..

 

You were looking at yourself in your full body glass mirror and made a final check of your uniform. You positioned your name pin properly and heaved a deep sigh to calm your nerves down. You slowly grabbed your backpack and head downstairs where an appointed driver by your aunt is waiting for you downstairs.

It has been a week since your aunt had talk to the principal of Hankuk High School, which is one of the country’s most prestigious public institutions. Your aunt made an agreement with the principal who immediately agreed for your admission, which is why you are on you are on your way to school today as a new student of room 112 of the Junior class (11th grade).

“Good luck on you first day of school young miss Kwon.” The driver said before you hop down the car and walk towards the school gates.

The environment was new to you, the school grounds was way to big, but at the same time it was enthralling.

You noticed girls walking in groups, giggling, whispering, and texting. Some of them looked your way but did not bother to approach you, which forced you to head to school and look for your classroom all by yourself.

“Friends?” you thought. You didn’t need them, since being able to go to school was enough for you.