Chapter 4

Waking Up With Five Oppas

 

You had a great time playing with the boys of 100%. They weren’t as bad as you thought they would be, they look scary but they are really adorable and playful boys when you get to interact with them more.

Chanyoung and you played the game called Tekken and you won over him seven times over ten games.

“Omo! ~~ won over Chanyoung hyung! Nobody among us can beat him in any game. He is like our gaming master among 100%!” Sanghoon explained.

“So that makes her our new gaming pro then?” Hyukjin smirked.

“I think so.” You smirked and asked Chanyoung. “Want to play again?” you offered and he just shook his head.

After sometime the boys didn’t know what to do with you anymore. They probably regretted bringing you along now.

Rokhyun suggested that you guys watch his newly bought DVD The Conjuring and they all agreed to it. Minwoo their leader ordered pizza over the phone so you could have something to eat for midnight snack.

“Yah, is that the killer?” Hyukjin asked and the guys hushed him down because they were too engrossed in the movie that they wouldn’t like to be bothered.

You were watching the movie for quite some time already and it was reaching the where the ghost would get the children. When you noticed that the pizza the guys ordered has not yet arrived.

“Guys, how come the pizza isn’t here yet?” You asked them.

“What?” Rokhyun who was sitting beside me asked.

Then the door suudenly opened with a figure of the person appearing and everyone, including me screamed.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Pizza delivery for Mr. Minwoo.” The guy said and entered the house.

Sanghoon managed to get the remote and pressed pause first.

“Told ya the delivery guy is coming.” I teased Rokhyun.

“I didn’t hear you, you know. “ he nudged me.

“The guys was about to get a slice of pizza, when Minwoo stopped them.

“Guys, where are your manners? Don’t forget there is a girl with us.” He reminded.

“ You go take some first then ~~ ah.” Chanyoung said.

“ You didn’t have to do it like that Minwoo sshi. Its alright you guys can go get some first.” You said but none of them dared.

“Alright then.” I said and grabbed the first slice and took a bite, and afterwards they followed me.

Before everyone could have their second batch of pizza there was a loud knock on the door.

“It’s them.” Minwoo said and immediately the boys of 100% tensed up.

“Open this god damn door now, I know you guys are in there hiding ~~!” JR’s voice from outside and be clearly heard from here.

“Sanghoon, Rokhyun, bring ~~ upstairs. We’ll be the ones to handle this matter.” Minwoo said.

“What? Why? You didn’t do anything bad to me.” You defended while they bring you up.

“ Nu’est hates us. We are enemies, might as well make them see that more.” Jonghwan who didn’t actually said anything the whole time finally spoke.

The last thing you saw was Nu’est breaking 100%’s house door.

“I don’t really know which gang was the good one, or the bad one. But if I didn’t know Nu’est I would probably look as if they were the ones I should be scared of.” You thought.

I wonder what has happened, for them to fight and be enemies like this. You wondered.

 

 

(author’s pov)

 

“You’re not supposed to be here. In our territory.” Minwoo warned.

“ We have a reason to be.” Baekho said and laughed. “You guys kind of kidnapped a person who belonged to us.” Baekho added.

“ Oh, is she? We are sorry about that. We didn’t know she was with you Nu’est, we just kind of brought her with us on our way back. She seemed fresh.”

“Where is she then?” Ren asked.

“Guess you’ll have to fight us first for you to know.” Chanyoung challeneged.

“The pleasure is mine.” Ren said and started to throw punches at Chanyoung which he expertly docked.

“Boys. Stop.” Minwoo shouted and they did even Nu’est stopped.

“She’s upstairs. Go get her.” Minwoo said but the Nu’est boys were confused and were in doubt to trust 100%’s leader.

“This would be the first and the last time I’ll do this, so go. Before I change my mind.” Minwoo continued.

“Aron and JR hyung, you two go up. We’ll stay down here and guard.” Ren said.

They walked up the stairs quickly, and didn’t have a hard time looking for ~~, Aron and JR brought her down followed by Sanghoon and Rokhyun.

“Come on, let’s get you back home.” JR said and tried to walk ~~ out the door when you turned around and gave the guys of 100% a bow.

“Thank you for having me, it was nice hanging out with you guys.” You sincerely thanked and head out with the boys of Nu’est.

“Did you just thank them?” JR asked.

“ Yes I did. They were really nice to me today and they even played with me. I enjoyed it a lot.” you said.

“Yah, are you crazy? How could you be thanking the enemy?” he scolded.

“I told you. They were nice to me.” You repeated.

“Aish, jinja. Don’t you know, what trouble we went to just to get you and yet you’re here with them having a good time?” JR was furious.

“Yah, keep it down would you man?” Minhyun said. “We are not in our territory. We are kind of not welcome here? Remember?” he reminded JR.

“Come on let’s just get to the car.” JR sighed defeated.

Aron got to the driver’s seat and started the engine of a 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser.

If anything is to be feared with the gangs ... it is their cars.

 


Author's POV:

Hello guys! I included 100% in this fic.. im not sure if you'll like it or not. but i hope you do. ^^

sorry for not updating in a million years now..

Enjoy reading! :) if you want to message me you can reach me at my twitter @ivydianne