Chapter 3

Waking Up With Five Oppas

 

“Does Misun ahjumma even know about the guys staying here?” I asked while putting the both of my hands on my waist.

“No, that is why I am asking you to just keep it a secret.” JR said.

“How do I know I can trust you guys?” you asked.

“You have to believe in me first for you to see.” JR said.

I looked at his face and saw nothing bad in him. He looks very sincere.

“Fine.” You finally gave in.

Three days have passed since the boys of Nuest came to live in your house. They never bothered you with anything. They prepare your breakfast every morning and go to school before you start your homeschooling and usually when they arrive home you are already asleep.

It was like they nothing happened. You rarely get to see their existence as well.

 

Until one night..

 

After coming out from an arcade place, Nu’est were heading back to your house when the group 100%, their enemy, followed them from behind.

In a place where gangs are important and valued, every school in Seoul has one, but in Seika Academy there are two. Nuest holds the head kingka role their school. The whole school knows of them. The girls worship them and the boys tired to keep their distance. The teachers dont mind them when they attend classes or not. While 100% is also famous at their school, they are not as feared as the Nuest. They werent given special treatments like the Nuest did.

“So this is those punks new hideout eh?” Minwoo their leader said.

“Get ready boys we are going to trash that place until they finally agree to give up the thrown at school.” Minwoo said.

The 100% boys planned their house crashing properly and chose to climb up the balcony where the doors are widely open.

While Rokhyun is climbing up, he saw you sleeping peacefully on your bed.

“Oh crap!” Rokhyun cursed. The other guys look up at him with concern.

“Rokhyun ah! Gwenchana?” Jonghwan asked.

“There’s someone else living in here! A girl!” Rokhyun explained.

The other guys looked at each other. “She’s probably their captive.” Sanghoon said.

“So what are we going to do now? Do we help her and report to the school head about this?” Chanyoung asked.

“ We probably should do that.” Minwoo their leader decided.

“ What are you waiting for Rokhyun! Get inside already!” Hyukjin shouted.

Rokhyun was the first to enter your room and saw you.

“She’s pretty.” He thought.

“Yah! Rokhyun ah! Are you up?” I’m coming in as well.” Hyukjin shouted.

“Can you not shout? She might wake up.” Rokhyun warned.

“Mmm. She’s pretty!” Hyukjin said.

“Stop it hyung. She’s off limits.” Sanghoon warned when he climbed up.

You tossed and your bed because of the cold wind and the noise you were hearing. You slowly opened your eyelids and found three unfamiliar guys standing on your room.

“What the-“ You said as you sat up and tried to cover yourself inside the blanket.

“See, you woke her up!” Rokhyun said.

“Get out.” You commanded.

“ Miss, don’t worry we are not the bad guys here. We are trying to save you from Nu’est. You are their prisoner here I believe.” Sanghoon explained.

” Why should I believe you? You invaded my room without my permission! And what prisoner are you talking about?” you said furious.

Then another guy appeared from your balcony.

“Hyung! She’s not listening to us.” Rokhyun told him.

“What is it that you want from me? I’m calling the police.” You warned.

“Come with us and we’ll explain everything to you.” Minwoo said.

“Why should I?” you asked.

“That’s because you don’t know anything about Nu’est and all I can say is that you are in danger with them.” Minwoo explained.

“And you are saying that you are not dangerous like them?” I asked and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yes.” Sanghoon clarified.

“I’m not buying it.” You said.

“Well then you leave us no choice.” Rokhyun said and carried you bridal style down the stairs and out of the house.

“Yah! Put me down.” you shouted and hit his back but then before you realized it you were out of your own house.

They brought you into what they call their headquarters that looked too neat for a gang. They served me orange juice and had me sit at a couch.

“I believe we haven’t introduced ourselves properly.” Minwoo said.

“We are the gang called 100%, we go to the same school as Nu’est does. I’m Minwoo the leader and these are the members Jonghwan, Chanyoung, Hyukjin, Rokhyun, and our maknae Sanghoon.” He said.

I looked at the incredibly fast guy Rokhyun. He looked small for such a strong guy.

“Now is probably the right time for you to introduce yourself to us. You don’t look like you go to our school.” That guy Jonghwan said.

“My name is ~~ and I am homeschooled. I told you I’m not their prisoner. That’s my house and I let them stay at my house temporarily.” You explained.

“What’s your business with Nu’est anyway?” you asked.

“ Well Nu’est is a strong gang, they have many enemies from other schools and they don’t have a permanent place to stay in unlike we do. They usually live in old warehouses or abandoned houses. That is why we didn’t know you own that house.” Minwoo explained.

“Why do you live there alone anyway?” Sanghoon asked while pealing an apple.

“ I actually live with a family maid who turned out to be JR’s aunt and she asked him to watch over me for a few months.” you explained.

“Oh.” Sanghoon said.

“So what do we do now hyung? She’s with them. Should we return her back to them?” Rokhyn asked.

“I don’t know, let’s just wait for them to realize she’s gone and she’s with us.” Minwoo said.

“So ~~ what do you want to do? Do you know how to play pS3?” Chanyoung asked while turning the TV on.

“Yeah, sure.” You smiled at him.

“Which game would you like to play?” Chanyoung asked me and showed me all of his gaming CD’s.

You used to play Playstation with your dad when he was still alive. You chose your favorite game, which was Tekken and handed it to Chanyoung.

“Really? You know how to play this?” He asked me.

“Who says girls can’t play boys game?” you said and gave him a glare.

Chanyoung placed the CD inside and the game started.

“Game on.” You challenged him.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Ren felt hungry and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat when he noticed your room open. He slowly crept inside but instead of seeing you there, he found the room empty.

“~~?” he called out but no one answered. “I wonder where she went.“ Ren asked then continued heading to the kitchen.

He grabbed a pack of ramyun from the cabinet and cooked it.

“Hmm! I smell something delicious!” Baekho said as he came out of the room and followed the kitchen smell.

“Oh, hyung you’re here! Want some?” Ren offered him ramyun.

While the two of them are eating Ren asked, “I wonder where ~~ is. I haven’t seen her anywhere around the house.”

“Maybe she went out for a walk.” Baekho said.

“ You’re probably right. You know she’s a little odd for a teenager.” Ren informed.

Minhyun and Aron also came out and they cooked another pack of ramen for them to share together.

“Maybe we should call JR hyung and ~~ to come together and eat as well.” Minhyun suggested.

“Yah hyung!” Ren called out.

“Huh? Waeyo?” Jr came out with his messy hair.

“You come here and eat with us! Also call ~~ to eat together!” Baekho commanded.

“Where is she?” JR asked still half asleep.

“Probably went outside for a walk?” Baekho replied.

“What outside?”  Jr went awake immediately. Like he heard something wrong.

“Aunt Misun told me she’s afraid to go outside of her house. In fact she never goes out.” JR informed the boys while they looked at each other.

“Ren, did you see her go out?” Baekho asked.

“Ani, I haven’t seen her anywhere.” Ren answered.

JR immediately ran to your bedroom and found your balcony door open and looked down to see a rope tied carefully into a tree.

“Aish jinja! That girl! How can she just let them take her away!” JR cursed.

“I have to have this thing locked for her. Tomorrow would be great.” JR thought.

JR head downstairs where the other guys were still waiting for some info.

“I think 100% has her.” JR said.

 


Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers! <3

Sorry for not updating for centuries! T_T *bows 100x*

I was busy with school and all.. but now since there is no school i'm back! ^^

i made this chapter extra long to make it up to you :3

what do you guys think?? is it good?? comments are always welcome :)

Pls tell me what you think!! >///<