Chapter 1

Waking Up With Five Oppas

 

Coming back home from London, I boarded the plane with my parents.
Though we weren't seated together I noticed Dad got a newspaper from the pocket of his seat then began reading while mom was calling my aunt to tell her that the flight has been slightly delayed due to thunderstorm, then the plane took off.
 
After an two hours I noticed that almost everyone was asleep except me and the plane crew. I wasn't that sleepy because the movie I was watching  kept me awake. A flight attendant came to me and asked " Would you like to have some blanket maam?" She asked.
"No, thanks I'm good." I told her.

A few minutes later I fell asleep.
*ding dong ding dong* "this is the captain speaking please fasten your seatbelts we are about to crash land."
Crash land??
Then I looked at my parents they were awake too, both of them had a stiff expression.
"Do not panic I repeat do not panic,  please follow like the safety guidelines shown to you earlier." the captain said.
But before we could even do anything the plane's lights dimmed. The plane was going down! People are now starting to panic, some of them were out of their seatbelts. Children were screaming.
God knows what will happen! So I just closed my eyes and hoped that we could be safe. We will all be safe. This would be over. 
Most of the children were crying, they are the ones I pity the most. I fell on my seat but I held on it tightly.
Then suddenly I felt a huge weight on my body.
The plane crashed. This is probably just a dream.
I couldn't move, I felt pain from both of my legs, I tried touching it but my arm is not responding. Something sticky was oozing out from my leg.

Is this what being dead feels like?
Then I heard an ambulance from outside.
Doctors and nurses are making their way inside. Picking up the lifeless  bodies one by one.
Then I saw them picked up umma and appas body covered with blood.
"Umma! Appa! Don't leave me! " I shouted.

"Miss Song, please wake up you have a visitor." A voice said taking me back into reality.
Then I sat up from the bed. "So it was a dream again."
I got up from bed, washed up then headed downstairs.

It was Dr. Lee Donghae.
He is the psycologist my aunt hired to check up on me and to help me overcome the loss of my parents.
Dr. Lee Donghae comes to check up on me every Monday and report his findings to my aunt.
Since my aunt is a very workaholic businesswoman. Now that she also takes care of my parents company, her being workaholic seems to have gotten much worse.

Today he asked me if I dreamed about anything and told me to try to tell him what I remembered about it.
So I told him. While I tell him the story he took down notes and nodded in my every sentence.
"That's all." I finished. He closed his notebook and stood up to get some thing from his car. He got back holding a boquet of red roses and handed it to me. "I hope this would make your day better." He said then smiled.
" I don't have any idea how flowers would help but thanks." I said flatly.
"Call me if you need anything" he said while he patted my head and left.

"Weirdo. I don't know how my aunt found a freak like him to help me." I said.
"Miss Song, I'm having this feeling that not only he is concerned for you but he also likes you." The maid said.
" Like me? Pff. I don't think so." I said while trying not to laugh.
"I think you watch too many dramas" I told her. 
 

a/n:

hello guys! i updated ^^

i at making intorductions/ first chapters, 

but i hope you'll still like it and continue reading the next chapters of this story

also sorry if I added Dongahe in the story. It just popped out, out of nowhere

-littlemissgoodie