I can't let you go..

Love begins here...

Yonghwa was at home sleeping.

Then suddenly, 'Ding~Dong~' went the door bell. 

Yonghwa shouted, "Urhh! Whose that? YongMin! Go and open the door!"

YongMin was Yonghwa younger sister. 

"Its my classmates dummy!" YongMin shouted at him back.

Yonghwa's POV

Ohno! Her classmates!! I better get a shower now! I can't show them my sleepy look!

End of Yonghwa's POV

He quickly rushed to the bathroom. "Hello! Welcome to my house!" said YongMin. She continued, "Let me introduce, This is my older brother, Yonghwa, And this is my mother. Her classmates waved and greeted at them.

 

1PM, Lunch Time

Yonghwa's mother cooked pasta for everyone.

"Hey Hey! Lets introduce ourselves!" YongMin said. "Okay.. Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Jung-Yeon" she started. Then conituned, "I'm Kim Hyo-Rin" "I'm Jung Hyun-Lim" 

Yonghwa nodded and greeted them, "Annyeong! I'm Jung Yong-Hwa. I like to play the guitar" Then he quickly took his guitar and play a song. "I will play Hey You by CNBlue.."

Jung-Yeon's POV

Hmm.. He's such a cute and talented guy.. Should i fall on him?? But will he agree?? I am so confused. He looks mature  other then the boys in my class.. Will i find love with YongMin's Brother??

End of Jung-Yeon's POV

JungYeon said "Should we exchange numbers?" Yonghwa replied, "Sure!" 

After exchanging numbers.. they continued with their project.

"YongMin! I going out for a while!" shouted at her.

Yonghwa smsed Seohyun

Hyun <3 

Where are you? I'm gonna fetch you.

Seohyun replied

Hi :)

Fetch me?! To where??

Yonghwa replied

My house... I will fetch you in thirty minutes..

 

Seohyun replied

Alright! See ya!

 

After 30 minutes, Yonghwa was waiting outside her house. Seohyun came out.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seohyun greeted. Seohyun went towards him and gave him a hug. Yonghwa kissed her on her forehead. Seohyun smiled, Yonghwa opened the door for her, then he went inside the car.. 

Then they reached his house..

Yonghwa was back home, he opened the gate and let Seohyun went in first. She immediately greeted Yonghwa's mom in the kitchen.. Yonghwa cut in, "Omma, This is my girlfriend, Seohyun.." His mother replied, "Ohoh! Nice to meet you.. Do help yourself in the house!" 

Seohyun's POV

Man!.. That was... OMG. Luckily Yonghwa cut in.. Otherwise I would have died.. Pheww~

End of Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hand and went into his room, the couple walked past YongMin and her friends who were doing their project in the living room. JungYeon saw this and gave a shock.

Jungyeon's POV

Huh?? I can't believe this.. Yonghwa has a girlfriend already?!  Hmm...  My dream is gone.. Hmmph! I'm still gonna fight for him.. He's too handsome.. :)

End of Jungyeon's POV

"Hyun~ Have you heard from teacher that we need to compose out a song?" Yonghwa asked. "Huh!? Really? Teacher did not told me anything about it.. When do we need to pass it up?" Seohyun replied. "Tomorrow during music lesson.. We need to play it too! Shocking right?" Yonghwa said with shock. "Ahh! Really?? Quickly, then we need to do it now!" Seohyun said it in a hurry..

"Hehe... Choding!" Yonghwa suddenly shouted. "Choding?? This was fake?Aiii!Seriously?! " Seohyun asked. "Yes.." Yonghwa burst out laughing..

"Oppa! You are laughing to loud! You might distract your sister with the project.. We should help them, should we?" Seohyun exclaimed. "Sure.." He agreed.

They went out of his room. "Yongmin-ssi, We'll help you with the project." Yongmin was so pleased for them to help out, " Thanks Seohyun unnie!"

Jungyeon's POV

Hmm.. Her name is Seohyun huh?? Time for my revenge.

End of Jungyeon's POV

While doing the project, Jungyeon accidently spilled glue on her clothes.. "Ohno!" said Jungyeon. "Its okay.. I'll clean up by myself." said Seohyun and head to the toilet. Then Jungyeon came in and locked the toilet door. "Jungyeon-ssi, What do you want?" "What do I want?? What do I want?? I want YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM YONGHWA FOREVER! HE'S MINE! NOT YOURS!" Jungyeon shouted. Seohyun was very scared and worried as she is younger. Then Yonghwa heard someone shouting and heard his name.. As the toilet door was locked, he kicked the door furiously until its opened. Then finally it was opened. Yonghwa quickly grabbed Seohyun out of the toilet and bought her to his room and shouted at Jungyeon, "You better stay away from her.. " 

Yonghwa's room, 

"Hyun~ Are you alright?" "Just a few bruises." Seohyun replied. "Are they pain? I'll go medicine." Yonghwa said. 

He's back with the medicated cream. "I'll help you apply, don't move.. I know its pain, so please bear with it okay?" Seohyun nods. After applying the medicine, Yonghwa hugged her, "Seohyun, I'm always here okay? Don't be scared about anything.. :)" Seohyun started crying then.. "Hyunie~" Yonghwa kissed her on her lips to make her comfort.. 

"Yong~ I think i should go home now.." Seohyun said. "Want me to bring you home?" "No thanks."

"Okay then take care." Yonghwa said.

 Lee Jung-Yeon, Kim Hyo-Rin and Jung Hyun-Lim went back home too..

 

 

- Heyy!! Do you like it??

Please:

Comment & Subscribe ! !  :)

I'll be updating each chapter mostly each week (?)