My mistake..

Love begins here...

Yonghwa sms-ed Seohyun

Hyun~ <3

Where are you? I'll see you in the bus.. I wanna talk to you..

Seohyun replied,

Oppa.. I'm at home.. Getting ready to go to school now..

After a minutes, the school bus arrived outside her apartment, she got on the bus and went to Yonghwa.

Seohyun said, "Hello. What's the matter?" "Where were you last night?" Yonghwa asked her. "I was at home!" Seohyun exclaimed. "Really? You forgot to do something... I was very worried about you, you know?" Yonghwa continued.. "I've forgotten something? What?" Seohyun said.. 

Seohyun's POV

What did I forgot? Oh No! Oppa gonna be so angry..

End of Seohyun's POV

Seohyun thought for a long time.. then..

"Oh! Sorry oppa, I forgot to SMS you last night.." Seohyun said it sadly.. "You have learn your mistake.. Next time remember to SMS me, alright?" Yonghwa said. Seohyun nodded her head, and starts crying...

"What's the matter?" Yonghwa asked her. "Huh? Oh.. Nothing.." Seohyun continued crying softly. "Tell me.." Yonghwa comfronted her. "I was scared that you will scold me for not SMS you... Sorry, Its my fault.. " "No. No. Its not your fault.." Yonghwa said in a cute way.

Seohyun was still crying then.. Yonghwa gave her a piece of tissue to dry her tears and kissed on her forehead. "Feel better now?" Yonghwa asked her.  ".. Ye..ess.~" She replied.

'BEEP!' 

Yonghwa and Seohyun got down of the bus. They went into their classroom.

"Good Morning, Class!" said Miss Kim. Everyone stood up and greeted her politely. She continued, "Today we are going to have a mini test, It will be after recess, so be prepared.."

Now is Cooking Lesson.

"Good morning class... I'm Mrs Yoo, Your Cooking teacher.. Now i am going to pair you up." Mrs Yoo said.

"Ok! Lee Jong-Min and Kim Tae-Hyun. Kwon Ji-Sung and Kang Qi-Ri. Jung Yong-Hwa and Seo-hyun. And... Park Jay-Jung and Hwang Eun-Min.. Pairs please go into each kitchen." She then continued.

Yonghwa's POV

Yes! Me and Seohyun are in the same team! So happy to hear that ,teacher!!

End of Yonghwa's POV

Seohyun saw a recipe on the table and said,"I think we need to cook this.." "Stir-fried noodles?" Yonghwa questioned. Seohyun nods..

"Alright! Let's get started!" Yonghwa exclaimed. "First! Wash our hands!"

"Hyun~ How's is going there?" Yonghwa asked as he marinate the chicken..

"Fine~ Oppa! Don't marinate too much!" Seohyun answered him while chopping the vegetables.

Suddenly, "Ouch!!" Seohyun shouted!" Yonghwa quickly react, "What happen?" "I think i accidently cut my finger.. Nevermind, Its just a cut.." She replied. "No. No. My dear.. Go and wash! I have a plaster here!"

Seohyun went to wash her finger at the sink, then yonghwa gently puts the plaster on her finger and gave a kiss on it. 

"Lets continue~ and I'll do the chopping.. You cook the chicken.." Yonghwa said.

Seohyun started cooking.. 

"Hmmm..~ Smells nice... " Yonghwa praised her. "Thanks!" Seohyun said.

After Cooking Class was recess...

Yong: Hyun~ Now its recess, wanna eat together?

Hyun: Sure, no problem..

After recess, its music lesson..

"Hi class... Remember about the music test i told you?" Miss Kim asked. She quickly distrubuted the papers around..

"Ok! You may start now!" 

After 10 minutes, Yonghwa finished the test.. But Seohyun was still concentrating..

Yonghwa's POV

Seohyun haven't finished yet! Almost the whole class is done..

End of Yonghwa's POV

"ALRIGHT! Time's up!" Miss Kim shouted.

The class was dismissed after that.

Yonghwa called Seohyun. "Hyun~!" "Yes?" Seohyun turned. "Was the paper easy?" Yonghwa asked her. "Not quite.. Quite hard.. You?" Seohyun said.. "Hard.." Yonghwa answered. 

"Wanna go to the mall?" Seohyun asked. "Hmm?.." Yonghwa touched her side of her waist. "Your choice!" "Nah! Lets not go.." Seohyun said. Seohyun held Yonghwa's hand which was at her waist. Then, Seohyun's phone rang. 

"Opps! A message!" 

Seohyun's mom SMS Seohyun.

Seohyun, Where are you? Come back soon!

Your cousins are coming to our house to celebrate your dad's birthday!

"Ohh! I forgot today's was dad's birthday! Oh no! Birthday present!!" Seohyun shouted. "Don't worry~ I am here...I'll buy the present.." Yonghwa said and calm her down. "You sure?" Seohyun asked him. "Yah! Lets go before its too late.." Yonghwa held her hand and rushed to a shop.. "What does your dad like?" He asked. "Erm... T-Shirts? Nah! He have alot at home.. Erm... i don't know... " 

"Ahh! Money!" Yonghwa said. "Money?" Seohyun asked. Yonghwa nodded. "Here! 6000 Won."  "Waoh~ So much?!" Seohyun was shocked. "Just take it.." Yonghwa begged her.. 

Seohyun's POV

I just can't take his money... 

But.. I got no money left..  and i need to buy a gift... What should i do?!

End of Seohyun's POV

"Hyun~ Just take these.." Yonghwa said and begged her. "Alright.. Alright.." Seohyun answered as she took the money.. 

"Erm.. Okay.. Bye.." Yonghwa waved at her..

 

 

 

Sorry! I know its knida boring to me... Do enjoy this!! Sorry about the 6000 won, because i really don't know whether its expensive anot.. :(