Our first outing !

Love begins here...

 

Yonghwa smsed Seohyun

Hyun~ How was the party? Fun?

Seohyun replied.

Hmm.. Not really.. Quite bored.. 

Yonghwa: 

Really?? Did you give the present to your dad?

Seohyun: 

Yup~  Of course!! Its the BEST! Thanks baby <3

Yonghwa: 

As long as you dad like it, I am relaxed...

Next time any problems, ask me okay? 

Muacks! <3

Yonghwa: 

Hey! Sorry.. Wanna go out for supper tonight?

Seohyun: 

Now?

Yonghwa:

Yes, my dear.. Can?

Seohyun: 

Sorry oppa.. I can't.. :'(

Yonghwa:

Okay.. Then nevermind.. Sleep well!

 

Next morning, Saturday.

Yonghwa smsed Seohyun: 

Hyunie! <3 

Wake up already? Can you go out with me this afternoon?

Seohyun replied: 

Uhh! Morning~...

This afternoon??! I have ballet lessons.. :\

How bout after my ballet lessons?

Yonghwa: 

Sure! Anytime is fine! As long as my girl can go out with me.. ^^

 

Seohyun's ballet lesson ended, she went out of the door..

'BEEP!' she looked..

Seohyun's POV

Itsn't it Yonghwa's car? I remember it was red.. 

End of Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa got off the car and waved at Seohyun.. She quickly run over to him and said hi. Quick get on! Both of them got on the car and occupied the front seats.

"Want coffee?" Yonghwa asked as Seohyun was very tired after 2 hours of ballet lessons.. "Umm. Sure ^^" Seohyun replied with a smile.

"Where are we going?" Seohyun asked curiously. "Wait and see.. " Yonghwa said.

After 30 minutes, Seohyun dozed off.. Yonghwa put his coat on her like a blanket. 

Finally! They reached.

"Seohyun~ Wake up! We've reached already.." Yonghwa woke her up quietly.. "Hmmm?.." Seohyun answered while waking up. Yonghwa brushed her hair as it was messy. "Where are we?" She then asked.. "Come out!" Yonghwa said happily.

Yonghwa held Seohyun's hand and the other held the picnic basket. "Over here!" Yonghwa pointed at a shady spot under the tree. "Picnic?! We are having a picnic??" Seohyun asked with curiousity. Yonghwa nodded. "Then.. I'll set out the mat.." Seohyun said. 

After a few minutes, the picnic was set! Yonghwa quickly took out the food. "Toast?" Seohyun said. Yonghwa asked her, "Butter? Jam? Kaya?" "Butter." She replied. "Here~!" Yonghwa handed over to her. "You toasted the bread?" She asked. "Obviously.. then you will who will it be..?" "Your mother? Sister?" I thought you were busy.. okay??" Seohyun said with respect. 

"Hmmph... Choding, Choding, Choding.." Yonghwa said while spreading the butter on the bread. "Okay! Done~" as he finished doing the bread. Yonghwa and Seohyun were happily eating the toast. 

"Uhh! I'm full!" Yonghwa said. "Oppa! Oppa! Lets go and play!!!!!" Seohyun shouted. He hesitated, "Haizz.. My choding girlfriend.. Dance for me first!" "OPPPAAA!..." Seohyun shouted again. "Okay, okay." He then agreed.

Seohyun held Yonghwa's hand and pulled him to the sand. "Lets build a sand castle!" Seohyun was jumping up and down. "Alright.. Chill..! You go get the water.." 

After an hour, they finally build their sandcastle.

"Isn't it nice, Yong~?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes~" He replied and hugged her. "Okok. Enough! Lets write something.." Seohyun stopped him and pushed his chest gently away. 

Yonghwa's POV

What?! Why is she pushing me away?? She doesn't likes hugs?

End of Yonghwa's POV

"Hey! Lets write.." Seohyun said. "What?" He asked.. "Nevermind.. YongSeo was here." After that, they went back to the mat.. 

"Hyun-ah!" Yonghwa shouted. He continued, "Why are you avoiding me?" "Avoiding You?!" Seohyun chuckled. "Why would I avoid my boyfriend??" Seohyun continued. Yonghwa nods and smiled. 

6PM-

"Yong~ Lets go.. Its getting late!" Seohyun packed the picnic basket. Yonghwa was lying down on the mat, brushing her hair. "Lets sleep here tonight!" 

"Here?! As in camping??" Seohyun was shocked. He nodded. "Stop packing! I'll go get the tent."

Seohyun was relieved.

Seohyun's POV

Whooohh! Luckily there was a tent.. Otherwise I will be sleep on the mat itself... 

End of Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa came back from his car. "Quick! We better set this up as soon as possible." 

Finally, the tent was done.. 

"Goodnight Hyunnie!" Yonghwa then kissed her on her cheeks and covered the blanket on her.. 

After a few hours, there was a gust of wind. Seohyun was already freezing and made Yonghwa woke up. "Hmm? Hyun. Are you okay?" "Yes... Just that, Its so cold here.." Seohyun answered. "Its okay.. Hug me. you'll feel warm later.."

Yonghwa puts his arm around her neck like a pillow while Seohyun hugging Yonghwa tightly. 

 

The next morning.

Yonghwa woke up.

Yonghwa's POV

Oh no!! My arm is wet. Nevermind.. It must Seohyun who drools on my arm.. CHODING~

End of Yonghwa's POV

"Hyun~... Seohyun~...." Yonghwa was waking up Seohyun. But Seohyun was still in her dreamland. Yonghwa decided to pack his stuff first..

Then Seohyun woke up.. "Good Morning~" Yonghwa went up to her and gave her a morning kiss on her lips. "I've packed all our stuffs, Lets go."

Both of them headed back home.

 

 

Sorry for updating such a short story!! 

Do SUBSCRIBE!!