Jealousy

Jealousy

fo2_yoona_tiffany_taec.png?w=500

 

 

“Oppa, you haven’t returned any of my calls. Have I done something wrong?”

Beep

“Oppa please this is my fifth message already. Call me”

Beep

“Oppa! Come on please! I don’t know what I’ve done”

Beep

“Oppa, that’s it. I'm coming over!”

SeungHyun ran a hand over his face; she had left twenty seven messages. It was amazing what women would do. He knew he was being irrational, but he didn’t care and to say he was jealous was an understatement. He was pissed was more like it, he had never seen anything like it. He understood that Tiffany was from the States and was therefore more comfortable with skin ship with her male friends than normal Korean girls were; of course he would it had been how they had started. But to him being from the states didn’t explain what he had just watched on his television.

SeungHyun frowned at the bright TV in front of him; it was playing again, the images mocking him as he pouted like a five year old, jealousy building up in his body.  His thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at his door and before he even stood up he knew exactly who it was.

The was another knock, one much louder and fierce then the previous one before he could hear Tiffany’s loud voice on the other die.

“Oppa! Open the door!”

There was another thing that made her completely different to the other girls he had gone out with. Unlike what was found normal in Korea, Tiffany was anything but the stereotypical shy, quiet girl. She was loud, louder than him sometimes and more often than not didn’t realise whether she was being as loud as she was.

There was another knock before he heard the jingle of keys. SeungHyun groaned, how could he forget? He had given Tiffany a spare key to his apartment as their 1 year anniversary present, after all reaching a whole 365 days with someone in the entertainment industry was a big step, for SeungHyun especially, his previous relationship had lasted a mere three weeks, attempting to juggle life as an idol while keeping his ex-girlfriend happy was anything but easy. There was a sound of a key sliding into the lock, a slide and then Tiffany’s light footsteps could be heard rushing through his hallway.

Without turning SeungHyun could sense the girl behind him and there was a moment of silence before she spoke, startling him with her abnormally loud voice,

“Yah!”

SeungHyun didn’t bother turning to face her, staring blankly at the commercial on the TV in front of him. Tiffany walked around his large black sofa, dropping her bag on the floor on the way.

“Oppa! What is wrong with you I’ve been calling you all day” Tiffany looked down at the unresponsive man in front of her. His face completely void of emotion.

“Tabi! Please what is up with you? Today was my only free day and you decide to spend it watching TV and ignoring my phone calls?” Her voice was rising in pitch, a tell-tale sign that she had begun to lose her patience. Not that SeungHyun minded, a mad Tiffany was an extremely hot sight.

“Yah!” Tiffany screamed before turning round and turning off the TV. SeungHyun looked up at the panting girl in front of him, “Did you know I had to spend the day with Taecyeon Oppa because there was no one else there to spend the day with me?” She asked him, she didn’t mind it; Taecyeon had been her best friend for years, someone who made it easier to talk to especially when she still struggled with Korean. But she had wanted to spend her free day, something that was a rarity for her with her boyfriend. With both being idols it was hard enough trying to find time in their hectic schedules to exchange phone calls and texts let alone having an entire day to spend with each other. A whole day that her boyfriend had decided to spend sleeping on the sofa.

Tiffany noticed the tenseness of his shoulders when she mentioned her best friend’s name, “And then Nickhun Oppa joined us for a bit, because Victoria Unnie had a schedule today, but he only stayed for a little while before he had to leave again. Then it was just me and Taec Oppa-“

SeungHyun jumped from the sofa, startling the girl in front of him and towering over her his signature gaze piercing into her. For a moment Tiffany’s heart jumped in her chest before she looked up at the dark face over her.

“Yes well, I'm sure you had a lovely time with your Taecyeon Oppa didn’t you?” He shoved past her moving into the kitchen to grab a bottle of Soju, he needed alcohol and fast. Tiffany simply watched bewildered at her boyfriend who moved across his large apartment.

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?”

SeungHyun looked up at her, “You know what it’s supposed to mean. A little strange don’t you think that after men the first person you want to spend time with happens to be another man?”

Tiffany’s jaw dropped, was he jealous? It took all she had to not laugh right out loud at him, “Oppa,” She continued, moving closer to the man, “Are you jealous?” She smiled.

SeungHyun raised an eyebrow at the woman now in front of him, her hand moving to explore his hard chiselled chest under his shirt, “What? No, why would I be jealous of that beast?”

Tiffany smiled looking up at him, “You know that Taecyeon Oppa and I are best friends Tabi. Why are you getting all worked up?”

SeungHyun let out a long sigh, “I watched Family outing.”

Her eyes widened at his statement, was that why he was worked up? Because of a few teasing’s her and there on a variety show? “Oppa? Really? You don’t actually believe that do you?” SeungHyun stayed quiet, directing his gaze over Tiffany’s shoulders, “Why are you even jealous Oppa, you saw Taec Oppa choose Yoona over me anyway. And you know he has a crush on her”

The man in front of her stayed quiet for a few seconds before replying, “Have you watched the broadcast yet Fany-ah? You two seemed to be in a world of your own”

“Oppa you know me, Taec is my best friend we’ve known each other ever since we moved her from the US”

SeungHyun pouted, his face scrunching up and contrasting radically to the fierce gaze he had been giving her beforehand. “Still, do you know what it’s like watching you be so close to another man?”

Tiffany raised her own eyebrow, “You mean how I have to listen and see all those rumours about you and Bom Unnie?”

“You know we’re not like that, Bom Noona is like my own sister”

“Exactly Oppa, you know we’re going to have to face dating rumours.”

“It still annoys me though” SeungHyun replied, his pout growing. Tiffany giggled, running her hand up his chest to wrap around his neck before she stood on her tip toes to place a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Tabi you know I only love you”