two.

of heart breaks and best friends

 

     Kris' p.o.v. 

 

*Why would i even try to date them when i know it wont be of any use. 
I like someone. and that someone is you. you are the one i like to date.
but with the breaking news you've told me, that you like Kai, what am i supposed to do? 

 

    your p.o.v. 

I must be crazy. Its been a month of crushing on Kai. I think, i really really like him already. 
I know i should not fall for him hard. But i already did. Stupid me! 

And then, one night, while i was surfing the net, a very close friend sent me a link
of Kai's Cyworld profile. 

" Why? "
" you know right? that you dont wanna fall so hard? "
" huh? " 
" dont tell me you forgot?! " 
" forgot what? "

i viewed his profile immediately. My heart sank as soon as i read it.
Right. How can i forgot? He has a girlfriend! i knew it from the start.
But heck, i totally forgot!
 

As much as i can remember when we were in 2nd year, I heard
about him having a girlfriend from another school. I didnt really cared back then. 
Im so stupid. Really. 

The next day, i still cant forget about what i read. 
Kai smiled and went to my direction. 
He was just being friendly for God's sake! it was only me who was thinking 
that maybe, he will actually like me. me and my stupid imaginations. 

" Hey " he greeted.
" hey " i smiled back. acting like there wasnt a problem at all. 
He doesnt seem to notice at all. 
" Kai? How long have you been with your girlfriend? " i asked cooly. wanting to confirm. 
he smiled. he is actually inlove with her, obviously. " 2. almost 3 " 
" really strong. you must really like- aniyo, love each other. " 
" we do. " 
" cool. " 

and then ther goes my heart breaking once again. i feel like my tears are falling. but 
i tried my bestest not to show any feelings. i want to run and hide, so i can hit myself for being sooo soooo stupid! 
but i cant of course. 

- - - 
 

The day ended and i still dont wanna go home. I want to go somewhere 
where i can forget the hurt im feelings.
Club? No way.
Park? too many people. 
...

I walked my way to the adoption shelter i used to visit. 
the kids there were 1 - 4 years old. i really am fond of kids. its the best place i can got to now. 

after maybe 2 hours of playing with the kids, i got tired. the sun also set, so the 
nuns who takes care of the shelter let them prepare to sleep. 

" Thank you for the food _____-ah. you made the kids happy again.  " 
" its nothing sister. " i smiled. " i think i should also get going. "
"oh? okay.  i didnt know Kris is also here? i thought you were alone? " She look passed me. 
i look to where she was looking at and saw Kris, wearing a cardigan over his white vneck shirt and jeans. 
" i just arrived Sister. I was here to fetch her. " he smiled kindly to the nun. and went beside me. 
" oh. okay. you really are cute together. " 
i looked at Kris and thought He was blushing. tss! this guy blushing over a  thing. 
maybe Kai and me would also have been cute together? what the. 
___________, forget about him already! 

 

we started walking home. I started to make conversations. 
i didnt let myself show that i am heartbroken right now. 
" what's wrong? " 
i tried to be my usual self but, he just knows me. 

" what are you talking about? " 
" tell me. there's no point on hiding it ________. " 
" tss. " still acting that there's no problem. but i guess i was a bit to obvious when 
i still continued on walking and didnt noticed i was already past my apartment and have to 
step back a few more steps before i stood up infront of my door. 

"its okay if you dont want to tell me right now.. but, you know right? that if you need me, or anything, you got me. " 
i nodded. tears was about to fall, so i faced the door already, entered and closed the door as fast as i can. 
i dont want him to see me crying. 

after 2 minutes on sobbing, my back against the door, i realized i dont really wanna be alone. 
i opened the door wishing Kris will still be there. I want someone to tell me everything's gonna be okay.

i saw him siting in the pavement just across my door. He looked up and saw me at my sobber face.
he looked panicked and ran to me. 

 

Hugged me like there's no tomorrow.
" it's gonna be okay ________-ah "
i cant speak a word. i just cried in his arms. 
" dont worry. everything will be okay. "  
thank you Kris. so much. 

 


 





2nd chapter, done! i guess the next one would be the final..
Thank you for reading! <3