three.

of heart breaks and best friends

Kris' p.o.v

 

What am i gonna do with you. I dont know if you know, but i hate seeing you like this.
It breaks my heart knowing you are really hurt. But im somewhat contented, that my shoulders
is the one you always lean on.
I want to be your guardian ________. I'll be very happy to be able to protect you,
to make things much easier for you, and to be the one to make you feel happy. 

I her wet cheek to make the tears disappear. 

 

Your p.o.v

 

After 3 hours of nonstop crying, I actually came to a halt. 
only silent Hiccups came out from my mouth. 
I was still wrapped in Kris' arms which actually helped a lot in comforting me. 
He was always there for me and i cant thank him enough. 

 

I was starting to get sleepy. and dizzy. 
" Im so stupid. Right, Kris? ... Why aren't you scolding me? You usually do that? " and gave half-hearted chuckle. 
" do you want me to? " i shook my head. " good. because i have no plans on doing so. "

" I wish  it was you Kris... "
" what? " 
" that it was you.. who i fell for. things would be much easier.. " 

I looked up at him and He looked shocked. I felt his heart beating so loud and fast. 
What is wrong with this guy?
" But of course that will totally be gross. " i laughed. i felt much better than earlier. 
" are you okay now? " i nodded. 

 

 

- - - 

 


days turned to weeks. weeks turned to months. months turned to a year. 
and before i knew it, i was walking to the stage at the school's auditorium to get my diploma. 

after the program, Mom, dad and of course, Kris was there to congratulate. 
He handed me a big bouquet. i hugged him and thanked him for making half of my assignments, 
for bringing the things i forgot to bring at school, for fetching me almost everyday, for always reminding me the
things that i should do, for keeping his promise- that whatever happens, he would always be there. 


 

My graduation party at last ended. mom and dad held a party at our House. 
I was actually already tired so i climbed up at the balcony and sat. 
up here, I can see the waiters cleaning up. Kris was also helping them. 
such a stubborn man, mom already told her to rest. 

 He actually looks handsome tonight/ of course not just tonight. 
He was wearing a pink polo and the sleeves were folded right at his elbows.
I didnt noticed myself staring at my best friend. i saw him getting his phone from his pocket. after less than a minute my 
phone vibrated in the pocket of my dress. Signaling i received a message.
 
From: Krease

Stop staring. im melting. 

 

i turned my back immediately.
 asdfghjjlasjdla! did he noticed?! omygosh this is so embarrassing!
i felt my cheeks heaten up. followed by my ears. what the heck is wrong with me?! 

 

i looked back at him and saw him laughing. What is wrong with this guy?! 
he was walking towards the stairs. asdjkdhflhflaflfjsk! why am i so nervous?! 
something's wrong with me!!!

his face finally appeared. " im not staring. i was looking. "
he just smiled sweetly and ignored my greeting. i turned my back and rested my elbow on the rail. 
He did the same. 

" congratulations. "
" you've already told me that earlier. "
" couldn't you just thank me? " 
" uggh. thank you " 
he laughed with a smile so wide. 
" there's nothing funny. and please dont do that, its creepy "
" do what? " 
" laugh and smile at the same time. it gives me the creeps. gosh " 

he breathed heavily. more like a sigh. his face turned to a serious one. suddenly, i was scared.
" ________.. i.. " *oh lord let this be a good one.. " im going back to china. " 
WHAT THE F?! 
" oh... really? ...... when? " the tears are just in the corner of my eyes. but i tried to stop it from falling.
" tomorrow. " 
" will you be back? "
" i dont know... maybe after 6? 7 years.. " and that was it, my knees weakened and i sat on the ground, hugging my knees and my face buried in between my arms. How can he say it to me like it was so easy. i began to cry loudly. 

" Hey! ______-ah! " i heard him laugh. " i was just joking " 
" WHAT?! " i looked at him. " YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!" 
' im soooooory! i didnt know you'd fall for it that easy... im so so so so sorrryy!! " 

he hugged me. the feelings i get when he did that. 
Safe. Warm. Comfort. Calm. Happy. Loved. 

I love Him. 
I knew that even before. I was just too afraid to admit. 

 

" you should know ________. that i have never even thought about leaving you. How can you not know that? you know i-i, love you, right?  " 
no words came out of my mouth. i was just crying. in his arms. 
" b-but. *hiccup* i-if you get *hiccup* yourself a g-girlfriend... "

 

" then i'll make sure my girlfriend would be... " 
" would be what? not the jelous type? " 

"aniyo."
" *hiccup* then what? " 

 

"  you. " 

 

 

 

 

and... done!  Thank you for reading!
hope you liked my super cheeeesy story!