new friend's more enemies

2 loves 1 heart

The rest of the morning went exactly like how it was for Kris and Yong Guk, before the bell rang Chanyeol and Himchan ran into the class and when they spotted us they made there way to our desk's which well weren't empty and before Chanyeol or Himchan had to say anything the two people in the desk's got up an left.

Before the girl's could crowd around Chanyeol and Himchan the professor walked in and started class and i caught up the other 4 on what we were learning and soon they were following along with the class. As the class ended and as we were gathering our stuff the girl's apperaed before us and i let out a sigh and slumped in my seat.

"Hi my name is Young Rae nice to meet you all, if you have any question's or just want to hang around let me know it would be better then hanging out with that loner over there" she said pointing at me and i just glared back. Me and Young Rae have not liked each other for well forever really it might be because when we were younger people liked me more then her but now that is the reverse and well i have no friend's in this school at all.

"Oh well thank you but we woud rather hang aroud with Yuri." said Chanyeol before looking away and slung his bag over his shoulder as he grabed my hand and pulled me up pushing through the girl's the other's following close at our heel's.

"You really don't have to hang around me at all really go and make friend's or something." i said to them and shook off Chanyeol's hand turning to walk away but was stopped by someone grabing my arm and i turned to find that it was Kris.

"Yuri if we didn't want to be around you we would of went with those girl's back there but we didn't and we are here and we already have friends so we don't need anymore really." he said and took my hand instead giving it a squeeze before he let go and i smiled at them thanking them and told them i had my other class to go to and waved good-bye to them.

When i arrived in my second class of the morning i found the same scene from the first class, many girl's gathered around one area and when i looked closer i found that it was Lay, Luhan and Suho all being surrounded and just like the first class i went to my desk put my thing's on there and went to save them.

I pushed through the girl's and some stepped out of my way well other's blocked me and glared at me when i elbowed past them to the guy's.

"Hey you can't just push through all of us even if you are the princess of the school wait your turn and you can see them." said one of the girl's before pushing me and making me fall to the ground. I rubbed my elbow that i had hit othe flon or when i had fallen and looked up at the girl who had pushed me and slowly got up. Now i was mad and people should know that i had a short fuse and got angry pretty fast. 

"Don't you ever push me again got that because the next time i will do something and it won't be pretty got that." and i pushed through her and motioned for the guy's to folllow me and they didn't say anything and just gathered there stuff and followed me to my desk and sat down around me.

"Thank's Yuri i thoght we would all die in there." said Lay and i smiled back before resting my head on my desk and letting out a sigh. ~Only two more classes left for today please god don't make Chen or Xiu min in either of my classes or the rest of them please i don't want to go through this again.~

I was in luck when niether Chen or Xiu min were in my third class but that ran out when i went to my last class of the day and well found them and the rest of them there as well and this time there were no girl's surrounding them i think either Himchan or Yong Guk scared them off this time.

I avoided there seat's and sat in the back and they didn't see me until Chen looked around and found me slumped in my seat and yelled my name and i jerked my head over to his direction and saw him waving at me like a little kid. I glared at him and closed my eye's and slumped even more in my seat.

"You know i have never seen a girl slump in there seat's more then you do." said a voice beside me and i slowly opened my eye's to find Kris beside me and i let out a sigh until i looked well around me to find that i was surrouned by them all.

"Do you all really have to sit near me all the time like really there are people that also us these desk's as well." i said to them and closed my eye's again.

"No but we like to be near you and now they don't, these are our seat's now." said Himchan and i didn't even bother with a reply back. I walked out of the school with the other's on my heel and i saw well most of the girl's glaring at me well i walked past them and some guys glaring at the guy's as they walked past. I made it to my car and turned to the guy's and just looked at them before i spoke.

"im guessing you want a ride home right?" and they all nodded and i looked at them all again.

"I will only pick 2 of you i already promosied Sehun, Tao and Zelo that i would pick them up form school."

"Awe come on Yuri that is not fair at all, were the one's that are here not them." Said Himchan who had a pout on his face

"Yeah so there the youngest out of you all and i don't want them taking the bus home so stop your whining it doesn't look good on you." i said to him.

"it so does look good on me." he shot back at me.

"Whatever, the two i choose is Lay and Chanyeol maybe tomorrow you will be lucky to get a ride with me." and i turned and got into my car closing my door before i could hear the protest's form the other's and waited well Lay and Cenyeol got into the car and i waved by to others as i drove off. I saw Sehun, Tao and Zelo waiting by the school gates with girl's around them and when i pulled up. I left the car running well i got out and went to the three helpless guy's and grabed two of there hand's well the other followed behind and we got into my car well the girls yelled at me to bring them back.

"Thank you noona for saving us." said Sehun and i smiled at him before i started to drive again. When we got home Youngjae, Kai, Jongup and Baekhyun were already there well Yong Guk, Kris, Luhan, Chan, Himchan and Xiu Min weren't there yet.

I went to my room and chnged into something more comfy making my way down to the kitchen to find what to make for dinner for that night. (outfit) Well i was digging through the fridge for ingredients the other's came home and they said nothig to me and went to find the other's. I didn't mind much since well i didn't like people talking to me well i was making dinner.

I was in the kitchen for over 2 hour's before everything was done, it's hard trying to make enough food for 19 people and the majority it of is guy's who eat a lot. I set up the table and called them all in and when they saw all of the dishes on the table most of them stopped.

"Oh i made some chinese dishes as well so i hope you enjoy those as well and please don't eat like pig's and leave some for the other's namely me please." i said to them and sat down and started to gather stuff on my plate so i would at leaset have some food to eat and the other's soon joined and after they were all done they thanked me and took there dishes to the sink and washed them out for me.

"Well if you are all done im going up to my room i have home work to do." i said to them and started walking to the stair's.

"Wait noona come play with me and Luhan hyung it'll be fun you can do your homework later." Sehun said and before i could even say no or yes he was already dragging me to where Luhan was. "Look hyung noona is going to play with us as well." he said and sat down beside Luhan dragging me along making me sit really close to him.

"Umm what are you guy's going to play?" i asked them.

"Some tennis on the kinect if that is alright with you." said Luhan who was setting up the team's at that moment.

"Yeh that is cool with me and i can only play one game okay Sehun i really do have to get started on my homework have a project due soon." and i saw him nod  and we soon started the game and well i got lost in the game and soon everyone was in the living room watching the three of us play and soon one game became 2 and 2 bacme 3 and so on.

I had defeated most of the guy's and there were only 2 left to play Kris and Yong Guk and they could see how heavy i was breathing and thought this would be an easy win for them but how wrong they were and i soon beat them both making me well the champion out of them all.

"Woah noona you are sure good at this." said Zelo.

"Thank's was made to take tennis lesson's form my mom i guess i still have the skill's for it." i then looked down at my watch and swore a little and put the contoller down and ran up to my room and started to get my art supplies out to start my art project.

~Kris POV~

I don't know what time it was but i made my way up to my room and was walking past Yuri's room which her door was open and i saw that she was at her desk and it looked like she was sleeping. I slwoly went in so she wouldn't wake up and went to her and started to reach for her when i looked at what she was working on and i was blowen away.

Only half of it was done but what she had drawn and had colored was amazing she had drawen a scene full of people and one person in the middle of the crowd looking lost and when i looked closer i found that it was her that was looking lost. I looked away and looked at her and smiled a little as i wraped my arms around her leg's and waist and picked her up bridal style carrying her to her bed laying her down slowly pulling her cover's over her as i turned to walk away she grabed a handful of the back of my shirt.

"Please dont go i dont want to be alone anymore." and i looked down at her and saw a tear escape running down her cheek and i wiped it away before i settled myself on her bed well she held onto my shirt and soon i fell asleep.

I slowly came to my sense's and when i opened my eye's i found that Yuri was snuggled up to me and was resting her head on my chest and i just looked at her and thought how could someone be so beautiful and i had the sudden urge to kiss her on the cheek but i held back and just watched her sleep for a little longer then slowly edged away and got out of her bed before she woke up and found me there and screamed. I looked at her one last time and left her room and heading for my shower.

~Yuri POV~

I opened my eye's the moment that i knew that Kris was gone and slowly sat up and ran my finger's through my hair and let out a sigh. I had woken up the moment he had picked me up last night but he was to comfy and i was to tired to protest so i pretended that i was still asleep and when i knew he was going to leave this sudden feeling of lonlieness came over me and i felt a tear run down my cheek and told him not to leave and he didn't he stayed with me and it made me feel more happy.

I didn't want to go to school today but i knew i had to so i got ready and went down to the kitchen and found mostly everyone there already. some eating breakfast well other's were finishing, i grabed a bowl and spoon and poured some cereal nd stared to eat.

"So who are you going to drive to school today and amke take the bus." siad Himcah who i think ws still sulking over yesterday.

"I can drive all of you to school if you want." i said and began eating again.

"Wait but your car can't hold all of us."

"No but my other car can." and i knew some of them didn't belive me until we all walked out to the garage and showed them the car and sure enough all of them fit. I dropped of the younger one's first and then drove to school with the other's and without the younger one's it was kinda quiet in the car so i turend on some music and SHINee's sherlock came on and i started to sing along to it.

"Woah i didn't know you could sing." said Lay who was beside me.

"Oh i can't really im not good at it." i said well we pulled into the school parking lot.

Author's note

So i finally updated and i hope you like it i really worked hard on it and i even added in a Yuri/Kris moment for all of you and maybe the next chapter i will ad in a Yuri/Yong Guk moment. Oh and no this isn't the Yuri Kwon of SNSD jst realized that my character and Yuri share the same name i just like the name Yuri and Kown fit't the name lol.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU :)

I will hopefully update more often since summer has started and i hae more free time until i either get a job so yeah hope you enjoy this chapter :).