meeting the guys

2 loves 1 heart

I don't know how long i layed there just staring at the celing until someone knocked on my door. I slowly got up and went to my door and opened it up to see one of the mover's standing there.

"Were all done miss, have a good day."

"Wait can you take all of it back, like load it all up again?"

"Sorry miss i can't do that, have a good day." and he walked off, i walked out of my room and went down the hall looking into the room's that i passed and say stuff in there that weren't ever in there. When i came to the last door before the stair's i looked in and found someon in there and before i could hid he looked up and saw me standing there.

"oh hi you must be Yuri right?" he asked and i just nodded. "Umm thank's for letting us stay here by the way."

"i'm not letting you stay here i didn't even know you were coming until today so say thank you to my parent's not me."

"Oh welll i'll do that, im Baekhyun nice to meet you." and he gave me a bow.

"Nice to meet you as well, earlier i ran into other's and one of them said that there are a lot of you staying here?"

"Oh yes, umm in my group there are 12 people and i think if i counted rght the other group has 6 so that's 19 in all."

"Yes. yes i know that my mother told me that, were are they i have some ground rrules to lay out for all of you."

"Umm i think well all over the place really." he said and i heaved a sigh then turned and walked down to my parent's room and went through a tiny door beside there closet and found the security room. I put the intercom on and began talking.

"Attention to all of the males in this house, meet in the living room in 10 minutes if any of you are late you are out and that is finally, don't go crying to my parent's i have the rule of the house now not them. So i repeat meet in the living room in 10 minutes or else." and i shut off the intercom and went to the living room and started timing.

There was 1 minute left and 17 out of the 18 males had gathered and i continued counting down and just at the last minute the missing 18 member walked through the door.

"Okay now we can start with the rules of my house okay." i told them and some of them nodded and some didn't do anything.

"Okay #1 none of you and i mean none of you are aloud in either my room or my parent's room got it." and they nodded. #2 you are not aloud to eat all of the food if you do you will buy it not me. #3 you are not to follow me everywhere that would just be awkward and you are all to get along i don't want fight's or you are out of here got it."

"Yes we got it miss Yuri." said the one with the pink hair which i think was called Zelo.

"Now can you all intorduce yourselves or do i have to call you guy #1 and guy #2."

"Oh sorry miss Yuri, my name is Suho." and then they introduced all of themselves and they were all pretty easy to remember.

"Okay well sice that is all done, i am going to go and make dinner is there anything any of you want."

"Can you make ramen." asked Chanyeol who was looking at me egarly.

"Yeah i can do that for you, and kind you like the most?"

"Any kind is good." he said and i nodded and went into the kitchen and to the supply of ramen we had. It didn't take long and i called in everyone into the kitchen and soon all of us were sitting at the table and an awkward silence came over the table and i just looked around and observed them well i ate. (Ramen)

After we were all done eating i gathered the bowls and the pot and braught them to the sink and began putting them in the dishwasher. That night nothing really happened and i spent most of it in my room finishing my homework and studying a bit and none of them botherd me at all.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my alarm and slowly got out of bed and went and washed up and did my hair in loose curls (Hairstyle) and put this outfit on (Outfit) and grabed my bag made sure my homework was in there and ran down the stairs to see that the guy's were up.

 

"What are you guy's doing up?" i asked them and the all turned at my voice.

"Oh hi Miss Yuri." waved Sehun and i waved back.

'We have school like you do." said Kai who was digging through my fridge.

"Oh well im off i guess i will see you all later." and i turned and walked to the door but was stopped when someone called m name.

"Wait Miss Yuri let's walk to school together." said Jongup and i slowly turned and looked at them.

"Please don't tell me that you all go to my school?"

"Oh no Zelo, Kai, Me, Youngjae, Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun we all are still in high school, you just have to go to school with Kris, Yong Guk, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan, Chen, Xiu Min, and Himchan." he told me and i looked at all of them and face plamed my self.

"Well im going to go and Jongup if your coming then come or else im leaving you behind." and i turned again and walked out the door and walked to my car and got in and when i turned and looked i saw all of them outside of my window and i let out a tiny scream.

"Not all of you can fit in here, i will take Jongup since he already said he wa scoming with me and well the rest of you have to decide who else is coming or not because for the people not coming wil have to take the bus." i told them and i saw them start a game of rock, paper, scissor's and i ended up with Lay, Baekhyun, Youngjae, and Zelo the rest had to walk or take the bus.

When i arrived at my school without Baekhyun, Youngjae and Zelo who were at there school i was only left with Lay which i didn't mind at all since he was nice. "Okay well im going i have to go to my locker and stuff so see ya." and i waved good-bye and walked away, I arrived at my locker and slowly opened it and when i found nothing there i grabed my book's and walked to class which was loud, louder then it usually is and that is when i noticed all of the girl's gathered around someone and when i got a closer look i saw that it was Yong Guk and Kris.

I let out a sigh then sat down at my desk and just sat there until i heard my name being called and i looked up and saw Kris making his way to me.

"Oh hi i didn't know you were in my class might be becasue of all of the girls that were around you."

"Oh yeah, i got through but Yong Guk is still in there." he said and i looked over and did see him there and giving me a pleading look.

"You shold go and save him Kris i think he would appriciate that."

"No way am i going back in there you go and save him." and i just let out a sigh and got up and walked over to the girl's and stuggled to get through them.

"Hi did you need some saving."

"Oh thank's Yuri." and he got up and grabed his bag but before we could even move the girl's gathered in tighter.

"Oh if it isn't Yuri the princess of the school, and how do you know him?"

"We live together is that a problem?" Yong Guk said and he grabed my hand and pushed through the girl's and i heard some let out tiny scream's when he pushed through them and went to where Kris was sitting which was on the other side of my desk so now i have both of them sitting on either side of me. My school life is going to be interesting but hey if there here maybe Jaehwa won't bother me as much.

Authors Note

So this took me a little while i have had it on hide chapter for awhile but i have been busy and stuff and didn't have the time to update so sorry and while i hope you like this chapter. It's not my best and all but i will work on my writing skills.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU :)