Final

Payback

 

The EXO-M's dorm is silent but that's probably because it's still early and since today they have a day off, the members decided to sleep a bit more. But there is a certain someone on his room who woke up a while ago and couldn't go back to sleep. That certain someone is the leader, Kris.

 

He groaned and sat up on his bed. Looking around he saw Chen still sleeping. He slipped off of the bed and made his way to the living room, trying to be quiet as to not wake up the other members. Once he was on the living room , he decided to watch the TV but after he saw that there was nothing interesting he turned it off and decided that since he was already up and without nothing to do, he should go and make some breakfast for when the other members wook up.

 

*

 

The sun was already up and it crept into the room from the small gap between the curtains . Luhan groaned when the sun hit him. He tried putting the covers over his head because he was way to lazy to get up to shut the curtains. But after a while like that, he felt really hot and kicked the blanket off of him. He then sat up and looked around.

 

He saw Lay still sleeping, and it didn't seem like he was going to wake up anytime soon. After thinking for a while, Luhan decided to sleep for some more. It's not like he got a day off everyday, so he should at least take advantage of it.

 

When he was about to go to dreamland, Luhan suddenly heard a really loud noise behind the door. His opened his eyes and stayed as silent as possible. Not moving an inch and trying to see if he could hear anything else. After a few moments of nothing he shrugged it off and decided to go to sleep once again, but then he heard some kind of yelp.

 

He sat up on bed and decided to go take a look and see what's happening. He made his way out of his room and into the kitchen, where he though he heard the noises. When he stepped fully inside the kitchen he saw Kris cleaning up the mess that he himself made. Luhan let out a silent chuckle.

 

*

 

Kris made his way to the fridge, spotting everything he needed and taking it out to put on the table behind him. Then he opened the cupboard, that was right above the fridge and toke out the plates and put them on the table. He decided to start by making some slightly burned bread. He cut the bread in slashes and put them on the pan.

 

At first everything went well, but after he made his way to the fridge again to take the milk out, he accidentally tripped and made the pan fall on the floor, causing with that a big noise.

 

Kris froze on the spot, remaining silent for a while, not moving at all. He tried to see if any of the members heard him and woke up, but after a while of pure silence he toke that as a no. Kris got up and started to clean the mess he just created. But after he tried to take the bread from the floor, he got burned. He let out a yelp and immediately let go of the bread. He put his hand under the tap and let the water run over his burned hand. Kris sighed and after a few moments he took his hand away from the tap and started cleaning again. Until he heard a voice from behind him. “Need any help?””

 

*

 

Luhan made his way in front of the leader. “What are you doing up so early?” Kris asked. Luhan tilted his head slightly and looked up at Kris. “Well, I wouldn't be up if someone didn't wake me up.” Luhan said quite amused when the later furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Kris sighed. “Sorry.” After he said that, he walked past Luhan, wanting to finish cleaning the mess he created earlier. But a strong grip on his right wrist stopped him. Kris turned around, facing a pouting Luhan. “I wasn't finished talking.” The older said and Kris sighed again. “What do you want?” Kris decided to just do what Luhan wanted, after all he didn't want to deal with an angry Luhan.

 

Luhan brought his index finger to his chin as if thinking deeply and after a few moments he went closer to the taller male. Way too close for Kris' comfort. Luhan smiled devilishly. “This.” Said that, the smaller male brought his hand on the back of the other's neck, crashing their lips together. Kris' eyes went wide. He couldn't understand what Luhan was doing and why? Seeing that the later wasn't pushing him off, Luhan decided to take it farther. He the younger's bottom lip, but either Kris wasn't noticing want he wanted or he just didn't want to give Luhan the permition. Getting impatient, Luhan put his hand on the other's back and pinched a bit on one spot he found.

 

Kris let out a small yelp, parting his lips a bit. That was enough for Luhan to shove his tongue inside the later's mouth. Kris moaned a bit at the sudden move, which caused Luhan to smirk. After a few moments of ravishing Kris' mouth, they both parted. Inhaling the air they both needed at the moment. Luhan let go of Kris completely, and so did the taller man, which in the middle of the kiss wrapped his hands around Luhan's back. Luhan smirked. “Thank you for your treat.” He said before walking past Kris into the living room bouncing around and leaving a dumbfound leader inside the kitchen.

 

*

 

Later that day, when everyone was at the table eating their breakfast, the members noticed that there was something off with both Luhan and Kris. The older man seemed happier than normal. He couldn't stop smiling and Luhan smiled wider every time his eyes made contact with the leader's. And as for Kris, he looked like he was deeply thinking but when he and Luhan made eye contact the taller man blushed. Everyone raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off. By the way the two were acting the other's decided that it was better to not bring it up. Whatever it was that happened between the two, will be left between the two of them.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Hello!! ^^ Here goes the oneshot. I'm really glad I could post this because if not today I don't think I would have had time this week. OTL

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it! And don't forget to comment! :D 

Thank you!