Gym With Exo Part II

Will I Really Fall In Love?

You looked at your team waiting for them to decide who's going to which place. 

"I'll go first." Kai said first. 

"I call second!" Chanyeol raises his hand up. 

"than I'm third" Lay said.  You looked at Luhan "Im fourth.." He looked away. 

Everyone in your team left you to get in places, Kai went to get the baton and went to get in his place. 

"I guess I'm last than.." your shoulders slumped. 

You got in to your place, beside you was Tao on your right and Sehun on your left. 

"I hope you do well, I don't want to loose to a girl in front of my hyungs" Sehun sweetly smiled to you. 

You looked at him shocked that such a innocent looking boy could be so....rude and childish over a race. You felt your ears burn in anger, which means your determined to win against him.  You turned to you right to see Tao expressionless face.  Tao saw you looking at him. You were kinda shocked and scared at the same time but since he was your classmate you cheered him on

''umm.. Good luck!.." you pumped your fist and brightly smiled at him.  Tao gazed at you. Never in his entire life, that a girl was able to speak to him like that. They would always run away or find him scary or not talk to him just because of his scary appearance. From the day he saw you, he new that you were different.  You saw him gazing at you, you smiled at him.

"fighting" and turned back your head to pay attention. *he doesn't seem that bad...* you thought.  Tao soften and slightly smiled and went back to focus on the race. 

"ALRIGHT READY GO!" you heard the gun fire, which reminded you of the dream you had. You shrugged it off. *it's a dream ~~~ don't worry about it, it will never happen.* 

You saw Luhan running up to you, you slowly jogged forward and he handed you his baton. You sprint as fast as you could, leaving behind Sehun and Tao.  

"wow that cutie pie can run" Kai focused on the race. All the other Exo members who were done running were also focused on the race. 

You saw Sehun catch up and also Tao. 

"HEH! I WON'T LOSE TO A GIRL" Sehun ran ahead of you. 

You scrunched your face. *how dare he say that!* you were than a few centimeters ahead of Sehun. You saw the finish line and the rest of your team were there too.  You glanced at Sehun who was now beside you. You smirked and ran full speed.  Sehun's jaw dropped. *how can she run faster than me?!* Sehun sprinted faster. 

*I'm almost there!* you ran faster.  You and Sehun were now tied. Both of you were closely reaching the end. But you pushed yourself a little bit and reached the end. 

"TEAM 2 WINS" you heard your gym teacher called out.  *yes!* you stuck you tongue at Sehun. He scrunched his face angrily. You chuckled. *he really is like child* You went up to your team and double hi-fives them. They look at you like you were some sort of creature.  You were overjoyed from winning the race, realized that they were staring at you and blinked several times. 

You cleared you throat and looked at somewhere else and not making eye contact at them. 

"good-job guys..." you felt awkward now saying it to them. You turned around. *ok then...*  Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, and Luhan looked at each other and chuckled. 

"Haha! You lost to a girl Sehun!" Xiumin laughed. Sehun puffed his cheeks.  You put your hands behind your back and went up to them.

"ummm..."  Sehun and his team turned to see you. 

"that was a good race, you were really fast!" you complimented him.  You held out your hand and smiled. Sehun looked at it and shook it.

"good job....." you tried to remember his name. 

"..Sehun" he said

"....Sehun..." you sweetly smiled at him. 

"ALRIGHT GO GET CHANGED!" the teacher ordered his students. 

"hope we can race again" you waved to him good bye.  Sehun stood there enchanted by your angelic smile. *maybe she's not bad after all..* 

As you were walking to the building you saw Tao. You went up to him. "ummm you did a good job too,Tao-shii" you smiled at him and left to go change. *maybe they're not as mean as I thought they were* you thought.  Tao gazed at you as you were walking *she's the one...* he thought. Smiling, he also went in. 

During lunch you sat at the same table and quietly ate your food. Guys would always come up at this time and ask many questions about you. 

Exo came across and saw you and a group of guys and you didn't looked pleased.  *what are they doing to her?* Tao pinched his eyebrows together.  "

she looks annoyed" Lay said You couldn't stand it anymore so you packed up your things and left.  Kai went up to them and cleared his throat. The group of boys looked behind.  The rest of Exo came along too.  The first sight of Exo  and they were afraid. 

"I believe you've made my little shining star mad?" Kai pointed to you as you were walking to the door. 

"h-how we never made her mad, we just wanted to talk to her!" on of them said. 

"from what we saw you guys annoyed her and made her lose her appetite" Sehun pointed out at the food. 

"s-so it's her fault if she doesn't want to eat." another one said. 

Tao couldn't resist anymore so he went up to them.

" look, I don't want you guys to come near this table ever again, either me or Exo sees you guys here again when shes there and there's trouble" he glared at them. 

"y-yes sir." they ducked their heads and left.  Exo looked at each other. 

"yah maknae since when did you care for a girl?" Xiumin asked.  Exo also thought of the same thing.

He just shrugged and went to get his food.  "hmmmm....someones in love?" Chen chuckled and went to grab a tray. 

*I guess I'm not the only one huh?* Exo thought and glanced at each other.