Epilogue

Assumptions

 

A/N: Just so you all know, there is SLIGHT ual content in this chapter, but no actual . If you don't want to read it, don't worry, the third chapter was really the end... this is just an epilogue. :3

---

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Junsu and Changmin laid in their bed, panting. The smell of lingered in the air.

Junsu snuggled up to Changmin. "Thank you," he said. "I'm glad we could share our first time together."

Changmin hugged his lover tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too," replied Junsu.

The two men drifted off to sleep in each others' arms.

---

Junsu awoke to the to a stream of sunlight coming in through a crack in the curtains. He tried to get out of bed without waking his boyfriend, but he was unsuccessful.

"Sorry, Min, go back to sleep. I'm just gonna go shower," said Junsu, wincing as he slid off the bed.

"I'll come with you!" said Changmin, hopping off the bed and helping Junsu walk to the bathroom.

"Sorry, Su, I should have been more gentle..."

"No, Min, it's okay. It was perfect," he replied with a smile.

Junsu the shower and then turned to look at his partner. He was so perfect. It was the kind of perfection that could only be seen in the mornings, before showering, before combing one's hair, before brushing one's teeth. It was just one of the many things Junsu loved about Changmin.

The shower warmed up quickly and the two men got inside. Changmin closed the curtain behind them and they began to wash away the sweat from the previous night's activities.

Changmin pressed his lips lightly against Junsu's. More than , Changmin thought, he liked the morning after better. The sweet, romantic feelings and the light touches and the warm embraces.

Changmin moved his lips down to Junsu's neck, leaving light butterfly kisses all over. He moved back up to Junsu's face, where he continued kissing, until he placed a final kiss on his boyfriend's forehead and pulled him into a hug.

They washed their hair and rest of their bodies and turned off the shower just as it began to get cold. They toweled off and dressed, and then exited the bathroom and walked into the kitchen.

Yunho and Jaejoong were already at the table, delicious looking food was waiting for the two men.

"Hyung, it looks delicious, thank you," said Changmin, digging into the food right away.

Junsu playfully smacked him on the back of the head. "Yah! You could at least wait for me to sit down before you start eating!"

"But I'm hungry~" Changmin whined.

Yunho chuckled and flashed them a devilish grin. "I guess last night's activities took a lot of energy, hm?"

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" asked a confused Changmin while Junsu blushed a deep shade of red.

"Jae and I heard you two last night... 'Oh! Changmin! Again, do that again!'" Yunho began to imitate Junsu's moans.

"Relationship's going well, then?" Asked Jaejoong, with a similar grin plastered on his face.

Junsu flushed an even deeper shade of red, while Changmin just answered "yes," and went back to his food.

"Where's Yoochun, by the way?" asked Junsu.

"I think he's over at Hyunae's house."

Hyunae was Yoochun's girlfriend of three months. They were completely in love with each other, which Changmin was relieved about. There was no way Yoochun would take Junsu from him, now.

"Aish, are we ever going to see him again? It's like he lives over there."

Jaejoong chuckled. "It's good for him. He's so happy now."

As if on cue, Yoochun burst through the front door.

Without even as much as a hello, he sat down and began to eat off of Junsu's plate.

"Yah! Get your own food!"

"But I'm hungry~!"

"You're starting to sound like Changmin."

Everyone at the table laughed.

"Hey, Yoochun," said Yunho. "Why the stupid grin on your face? Something happen last night with Hyunae?"

Yoochun blushed and dropped his chopsticks.

"Don't be embarassed," continued Jaejoong. "At least we couldn't hear you last night." He and Yunho began to imitate Changmin and Junsu again.

Changmin picked up one of his chopsticks and threw it at Jaejoong. "Oh, shut up!" he said in an angry tone, but he couldn't keep the smile off his face for long.

Changmin caught Junsu's eye, and they looked at each other and smiled. Junsu leaned his head on Changmin's shoulder and he gave Junsu a quick peck on the lips.

"Yah! No getting mushy at the table!" cried Jaejoong.

"...Yeah, you had enough of that last night!" Yunho said, roaring with laughter.

It was too much. Junsu started laughing his hilarious "eun kyang kyang" laughter which made everyone laugh even more. Yoochun, who was in the process of taking a sip of water, snorted it out his nose. The whole table laughed even harder than before. Jaejoong even fell out of his chair with a thump.

"Okay, okay," said Junsu. "Calming down now... pfffHAHAHAHA."

Nobody could hold their laughter in. And none of the members had ever been happier.